Dr. John Gartner on a tale of two brains: "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing"

So you just spout off ignorantly.
I do an appropriate amount of research for my personal interests and my vote, since I know the absolute folly of trying to persuade anyone on the internet, and don't get paid to post here. My state's primaries are in August, so a deep dive into local candidates can still wait a month.

I do an appropriate amount of research for my personal interests and my vote, since I know the absolute folly of trying to persuade anyone on the internet, and don't get paid to post here. My state's primaries are in August, so a deep dive into local candidates can still wait a month.

I hope you apply more rigorous standards of research for your vote than you do here.

Honestly though I doubt it.

Both parties have plenty of clueless wealthy idiots, but the billionaire robber baron donors have mostly shifted to the Dems, as indicated by the many reports of the Pubs running out of money.

It doesn't bother me but you should really provide some sort of evidence to back your statements. This one says you don't know what you're talking about:

https://www.businessinsider.com/which-billionaires-support-donald-trump-campaign

Meh, I don't quite feel like doing that, since I'm not voting for Trump anyway. In the other races, ugh, I don't know, they nearly all suck. Which one sucks less is the usual choice.

🙄

😳

😑

👉 Sternosot 🤣

🇺🇸

Greedy fucks.

I can just imagine those CEOs in the meeting rolling their eyes at each other while the demented corrupt orange traitors is rambling about nonsense, but when the demented corrupt orange traitor throws out a line about MORE tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, and MORE deregulation, those same CEOs perk up and are like - “we’re listening and very interested”.

😑

I can just imagine those CEOs in the meeting rolling their eyes at each other while the demented corrupt orange traitors is rambling about nonsense, but when the demented corrupt orange traitor throws out a line about MORE tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, and MORE deregulation, those same CEOs perk up and are like - “we’re listening and very interested”.

😑

People need to wake up to the fact that corporate America only cares about America for the profit they can squeeze out of it. Whether it is environmental destruction, favorable policies written for or by them, cheating their customers (to the max allowed before the buyers sour - and even then, they just try to mitigate or distract before a correction), government contracts, tax cuts etc.

Corporate America doesn't care about citizens, rights, freedoms, responsibilities... only profit.

And sadly, as long as the "consumers" abdicate their responsibilities as citizens, it's going to stay that way.

People need to wake up to the fact that corporate America only cares about America for the profit they can squeeze out of it. Whether it is environmental destruction, favorable policies written for or by them, cheating their customers (to the max allowed before the buyers sour - and even then, they just try to mitigate or distract before a correction), government contracts, tax cuts etc.

Corporate America doesn't care about citizens, rights, freedoms, responsibilities... only profit.

And sadly, as long as the "consumers" abdicate their responsibilities as citizens, it's going to stay that way.

Americans should definitely be more worried about the right wing “Deep Corporate State” than the center left “responsible government state”.

🇺🇸

Americans should definitely be more worried about the right wing “Deep Corporate State” than the center left “responsible government state”.

🇺🇸

As long as Americans prioritize their rights as consumers and ignore their responsibilities as citizens, they won't have the power to do much about anything.

I hope you apply more rigorous standards of research for your vote than you do here.

Honestly though I doubt it.
The internet is past its peak as a source or means of information. People without a desperate or partisan need to believe in progress can see it becoming more corporate, controlled, censored, and random AI gibberish. There is a temporary workaround of journalists leaving corporate networks to self-publish their work on their own sites, substack, podcasts, etc., but they will eventually be priced out by rising electricity costs of running the internet. So internet research will have a declining role as a supplement to personal observation of local conditions and events in making vote decisions.

The internet is past its peak as a source or means of information. People without a desperate or partisan need to believe in progress can see it becoming more corporate, controlled, censored, and random AI gibberish. There is a temporary workaround of journalists leaving corporate networks to self-publish their work on their own sites, substack, podcasts, etc., but they will eventually be priced out by rising electricity costs of running the internet. So internet research will have a declining role as a supplement to personal observation of local conditions and events in making vote decisions.

It would just be simpler for you to admit you talk out of your ass.

You put something forward. Were proven grievously wrong. You pivoted to fact verification at time of voting. In the meantime you still go about this stupid bullshit.

Get your tinfoil and go to your bunker.

It would just be simpler for you to admit you talk out of your ass.

You put something forward. Were proven grievously wrong. You pivoted to fact verification at time of voting. In the meantime you still go about this stupid bullshit.

Get your tinfoil and go to your bunker.
I may have been wrong, but I was not proved wrong. There are well over 700 billionaires in the US. The few mentioned in that article don't make a majority.

I may have been wrong, but I was not proved wrong. There are well over 700 billionaires in the US. The few mentioned in that article don't make a majority.
Then find out before you spout off. At this point anything you say is subject to question because you don't do your homework. You make statements without verification. Which makes you a fool..

'I know more about Bitcoin than anybody.'
:ROFLMAO:

Vote for Trump! Bitcoin mining may be our last line of defense against a CBDC. Biden’s hatred of bitcoin only helps China, Russia, and the Radical Communist Left. We want all the remaining bitcoin to be made in the USA!!! It will help us be energy dominant!!!
https://news.bitcoin.com/donald-tru...ng-in-historic-meeting-with-industry-leaders/

It appears that Von Schitzinpants has realized that the preppers are using Crypto and wants their votes. Unfortunately he needs someone to explain Bitcoin to him. Plus he knows it's a scam and if there's a scam going, he wants some of it.

It's a bold strategy Cotton, calling the spiritual home of Harley Davidson and Milwaukee Tools 'a horrible place'.

Let us know how it turns out.

Then find out before you spout off. At this point anything you say is subject to question because you don't do your homework. You make statements without verification. Which makes you a fool..
Spouting off is the purpose of an unmoderated poltics forum, where people can say what they actually think, instead of or in addition to what they are trained to say in schools of journalism or propaganda. I don't have that training, but I don't try to misinform, propagandize, or insult litsters. I come here for discussion, not homework.

Last edited:
Spouting off is the purpose of an unmoderated poltics forum, where people can say what they actually think, instead of or in addition to what they are trained to say in schools of journalism or propaganda. I don't have that training, but I don't try to misinform, propagandize, or insult litsters. I come here for discussion, not homework.
Groovy.

Yes you do try to misinform litsters. That's the result of spouting off misinformation as if it were fact.

The quality of your input has been noted .

Have a nice day. 👋

Back