Dr. John Gartner on a tale of two brains: "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing"

Yeah...Biden is, uh...providing solid leadership...the only thing solid Biden is producing is in his diaper. Here's our leader recently...
g7.jpg

More scrambled trump brains.

I was just about to have breakfast and “scrambled trump brains” killed my appetite.

🤮

Also:

The entire RWCJ here on the PB should be forced to watch that video. Especially BabyBoobs, who is trying reeeaaaally hard to push that bullshit narrative from those “cheap fake” cropped videos.

🤬

Last edited:
Hmmm ? And no comments about his daughter? Has Howard gone soft. ??
Compare this to Trump’s interviews!!!
Respect!!!

One hour later, doesn't sound the least bit senile to me. Old but sharp.

I actually avoided watching this interview because Howard Stern isn’t my idea of a "journalist" who is worthy of an interview with the POTUS - but I can admit I was wrong. Howard handled that interview with pure class.

👍

Now about President Biden’s competency and mental acuity:

In that Howard Stern interview, President Biden displayed the “photographic recall” that the corrupt right wing special counsel Robert Hur selectively omitted from his final report in the documents case.

I came away from watching that video with even more respect and admiration for President Biden than I already had.

Impressive is the one word that describes the interview and the participants.

👍

🇺🇸

"He couldn't even remember me": Trump has "severe memory issues," says author who interviewed him

The author of a new book about The Apprentice says Donald Trump is suffering from severe memory loss, with the former president not even recognizing him despite the two having just spent an hour together for an interview.

In an interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Ramin Setoodeh, co-editor-in chief at Variety, said he did an hour long sit-down interview with Trump while researching for his book, "Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass." A few months later, Setoodeh met with Trump again, this time at Trump Tower, to discuss his time in the White House. Trump had "no recollection of our lengthy interview," he said.

“Donald Trump had severe memory issues," Setoodeh said. "As the journalist who spent the most time with him, I have to say, he couldn’t remember things. He couldn’t even remember me.

https://www.salon.com/2024/06/17/he...re-memory-issues-says-author-interviewed-him/

Trump’s Mental Decline Worries Me More Than Biden’s​

His ramblings reveal not so much a lack of self-control as a troubling incoherence.​

Can I observe that Mr. Biden, when at moments such as at the State of the Union, or in his speeches surrounding commemorations of D-Day, is plenty coherent, plenty focused, more so than Mr. Trump ever is? At his rallies and in his off-the-cuff remarks, Mr. Trump reveals not so much a lack of self-control as a troubling incoherence, suggesting not temperament but mental decline. Maybe it’s time for pundits to ask whether Mr. Trump’s persona shows an organic decline far more severe than Mr. Biden’s age-related flaws?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-mental-decline-worries-me-more-than-bidens-08e0697e

Sinclair Corp injects right wing disinformation about the President into the mainstream news outlets they own.

This month, Sinclair Broadcast Group has flooded a vast network of local news websites with misleading articles suggesting that President Biden is mentally unfit for office. The articles are based on specious social media posts by the Republican National Committee (RNC), which are then repackaged to resemble news reports. The thinly disguised political attacks are then syndicated to dozens of local news websites owned by Sinclair, where they are given the imprimatur of mainstream media brands, including NBC, ABC, and CBS.

Sinclair floods local news websites with hundreds of deceptive articles about Biden's mental fitness

Back