Drew's Teaching Adventure

What to make of his response... Drew took his words to mean that he was quite attracted to her beyond a physical infatuation. She was not so naive to think that he lad any feelings of love towards her, but it seemed as though he thought she was special in some way, not just another redhead he could seduce off the street. Love was possible for daemons, based on what Flux had told her about his own experience, but she doubted in all Asmodeus's years that he had ever truly loved anyone. It was a bit sad in a way, being that he would never get to experience one of the world's most beautiful things. Even if she was defiled and corrupted, she could escape and still find love down the road; he did not have that luxury.

She spread her legs for him and revealed her crotchless panties, courtesy of the succubi. "It sounds like you live your life hunting down spirited women, breaking them, and adding them to your harem. Doesn't that ever get old? That seems like a lonely existence to me." Her words were spoken honestly, not meant as a jab nor were uttered with hostility. She wondered if he had ever considered trying something new, or deviating from how he normally did things. Had he ever explored anything more than this eternal game of cat and mouse between himself and the women of this world?

Flux, the ever present sentinel, watched as Asmodeus spun his web to ensnare the naïve young redheaded teacher. The shape shifting daemon was there to ensure that the daemons kept there bargain. Yet he could not keep Asmodeus from truly seducing Drew. Flux marveled at the ease with which Asmodeus manipulated the gorgeous young redhead teacher as she spread her shapely young legs for him.

Asmodeus smiled to himself as Drew spread her lily white thighs for him. What a sweet naïve little innocent Drew still was. "It sounds like you live your life hunting down spirited women, breaking them, and adding them to your harem. Doesn't that ever get old? That seems like a lonely existence to me." There was a hint of compassion in the young beauty’s soft angelic voice tinged with sadness for Asmodeus. What tender concern, the daemon thought, as he continued to spin his web of half-truths.

The daemon of lust slowly sensually bound Drew’s dainty ankles to the foot board of the bed. Then placed two pillows under the small of the young redhead’s back, tilting her young pussy up, as if in offering to him. The position would let him enter Drew deeper than ever before. “Are you comfortable Drew?”

His dark husky passion laced voice had a note of concern for the young redhead teacher as he gazed down on her gorgeous bound spread-eagle body and how it was open to his darkest desires and displayed to perfection.

Asmodeus was between Drew’s lily white thighs his lips brushed her in a sweet seductive kiss. When their lips parted his lips clung to hers till the last possible moment, even as his cock claimed Drew’s tight young pussy. He stilled, his cock buried deep in the young teacher’s cunt. “May I fondle and arouse your gorgeous young body with my tentacles Drew bring you sweet sensual pleasure?”

They must have both known that it had gone too far for the young teacher to now back out.

He was being rather different today, and Drew wondered why. Her exploitation had made her consider the possibility that Asmodeus was planning something, but for the life of her she couldn’t imagine what. She was helpless to refuse him based on their agreement and he knew this. And yet, he kept asking her questions as though her consent was being taken into account.

“I’m not uncomfortable,” she answered cautiously. In truth, the position was indeed comfortable, especially with the pillows’ support, but she wasn’t sure she would ever be emotionally comfortable with being so exposed to him.

Drew found him on top of her once more, and while she had expected it, it didn’t make the feeling of him entering her any less intense. Damn, he was very deep this time. It made her eyes close and a muffled whimper sound from where his lips were so tenderly pressed against hers. It felt different, romantic perhaps. It wasn’t like the dominating force Rahab liked, but it still had something more than Asmodeus’s usual kiss. She could feel him linger as though he was drunk on the taste of her lips and couldn’t get enough.

It made her breathless, and she had to take a few breaths before answering him. “You can do whatever you like until your time is up.” She shyly mumbled, looking to the side.

Asmodeus had kept the young teacher off balance by his apparent considerate approach. His dark sensual essence had a strong aphrodisiac effect on the naïve young beauty. When he kissed Drew and let his lips linger on hers, had something more than Asmodeus’s usual kiss. She could feel him linger as though he was drunk on the taste of her lips and couldn’t get enough.

That kiss had left the young redhead breathless, and she had to take a few breaths before answering him. “You can do whatever you like until your time is up.” She shyly mumbled, looking to the side.

That little action of turning her head to the side, he knew that she was trying to hide the emotions plain, and written in her soft expressive eyes.

Asmodeus gently cupped Drew’s chin and turned her head so he could look into those stunning eyes. “Is that what you want Drew just to be taken and used as you say like a piece of meat?” His liquid golden eyes held her expressive green eyes captive, her young soul bared to him.

She would never admit it out loud, but the act of gently turning her head with his hand on her chin made her heart flutter slightly. It was a bit alarming, but her alarm was overtaken by the flustered feeling of having to look right into his eyes while he asked her again what she wanted.

Drew wished she could look away or hide, but she was unable to wrench her gaze from those intense, intelligent eyes.

“It’s… not what I want, but I don’t have a choice,” she answered honestly in a smaller voice.

Asmodeus, the daemon of lust held Drew captive in his gaze. He saw the passion stirring in the clear depths of her soft green eyes as the young teacher gasped “It’s… not what I want, but I don’t have a choice,” The gorgeous redhead answered honestly in a smaller, shy, hesitant voice.

“But that doesn't mean you have to suffer Drew.” Once more his lips pressed to her moist ripe lips. The tip of his tongue slid across the bow of the young teacher’s lower lip. Asmodeus did not force his way into her sweet young mouth but waited for her to open her mouth willingly to him.

As his kiss lingered on the young redhead’s lips, his hips flexed as he slowly entered Drew’s tight young pussy. Asmodeus stilled to let the young redhead adjust to him. He stilled not only letting Drew adjust to him, but also for his dark aphrodisiac essence to flood into the sweet tight pussy.

“You are bound Drew, and I don’t mean by our bargain. All responsibility is mine not yours.” Asmodeus paused for a moment. “In my mind you are still a supple young innocent pious beauty, Drew.

She hadn't intended to, but she found herself opening her mouth to him. His mouth tasted vaguely like mint, fresh with a bit of spice to it. The taste was somewhat addictive, and she found herself kissing him back before she caught herself. What was wrong with her? Was she becoming so accustomed to their ravishings that she now did these things automatically?

That thick cock moving so agonizingly slowly inside her that she found herself almost wanting to move her own hips, though this time she was able to restrain herself. It was Drew's turn to linger against his lips, the woman feeling something different than usual. It felt like she was drawn to him beyond a simple physical lust. It wasn't that she had any romantic feelings for him per se, but he had certainly aroused her mind this time as well.

Hearing him say those words made her eyes water slightly. It was as though he was acknowledging what Drew truly wanted to hear: that she was still a good, Christian woman. She hadn't wanted to wander into this town and have her ring taken from her; she hadn't wanted to be the daemons' fucktoy, nor the werewolves' bitch. She was a simple woman who had a passion for teaching and helping others, who had wanted to stay virginal for her future husband. To hear him say that... it touched her more deeply than the tip of his cock.

"Thank you," she said softly, a tear rolling down her cheek.

Asmodeus black heart soared as the young redheaded teacher’s lips slowly parted and she kissed him. It was Drew's turn to linger against his lips, as his tongue entwined with hers in a dance as old as time itself. The daemon loved the young teacher’s little surrender’s as she was drawn to him beyond a simple physical lust. He had no illusion that she had any romantic feelings for him, but he knew that he had certainly aroused her mind this time as well.

When Drew heard Asmodeus halting declare “All responsibility is mine not yours. In my mind you are still a supple young innocent, pious, beauty, Drew.”

He could feel her supple young body relax as if some weight had been lifted from her shoulders. He saw the tears that glistened in her soft eyes, and he knew that the young teacher was his, body and soul. Yet he also knew her seduction was not fully complete. His hips moved to Drew’s in a sensual call to her gorgeous young body. His lips seductively kissed away the young redhead’s tears at being absolved of her sorted pass with the daemons and the were wolves.

The aphrodisiac of his dark essence flooded the naïve beauty’s being setting every fiber in her young body on fire with a hungering need. His cock rhymicaly opening her chaste young body and mind to him. Drew’s hands remained bound, yet her shapely legs were free, free to embrace Asmodeus and draw him deeper into her tight little pussy. All she had to do was take one little more step into his sweet dark sexual world.

Flux was amazed at how Asmodeus seductively manipulated the young redheaded teacher. He watched as she surrendered to his sensual kiss with one of her own and let it linger. How he cunningly absolved Drew of any responsibility of her seduction and how she had welcomed him into her gorgeous young body, if even by deception and duress. How he freed her leg’s yet at the same time physically kept her hands bound above her tawny copper head.

Flux watched as Drew’s gorgeous young body surrendered to the daemon of lust as his gentle words and approach to the young teacher enkindled and brought unimaginable pleasure to her ravishing treacherous young body.

Asmodeus lips slowly pulled from the girl’s full moist lips. “More?” His question a cunning call for her to seek her own hungering young body’s needs and desires.

Last edited:
Perhaps it was the absolution of her sin that had her spirits so free and high. She found herself allowing herself to enjoy the slow strokes of Asmodeus's cock. Drew wasn't sure when he had unbound her legs, but she soon found herself bringing them up slightly to hug his hips with her thighs. He felt amazing, but she craved more and it was all his fault. He wasn't going as deeply as he could have, perhaps holding back from taking her like he could if he pressed his body more closely to her own.

It was maddening, like an itch that needed to be scratched. She needed-

"More?"

Her lip quivered; it was as though he could sense what she needed. Drew did need more.

"Yes!" she gasped, her legs wrapping around his waist and her eyes closing with the overwhelming feeling of desire flowing through her. "Please- I need it deeper!" The diamonds in her nipple rings gleamed in the light as her ample bosom rose and fell with the panting breaths of a woman in heat.

"More?"

That simple word more than reflected what Drew so desperately wanted. Asmodeus he felt her legs hugging his thighs. The gorgeous needy young redhead eyes found the daemons and gasped, "Yes!"

The young teacher wrapped her legs around Asmodeus’ waist drawing him deeper into her hungering pussy. "Please- I need it deeper!" the desperation was clear in her young voice. Drew was now panting and gasping in her need to cum. Her firm young breasts rose and feel with her breathing and need.

“Shall I caress your nipples and breasts a chard of ice as I Make love to you Drew?”

Asmodeus used his tentacles to hold shards of ice in their serpentine mouths. Where the young succubae could only sensually please one nipple and breast at a time Asmodeus could please both at the same time.

Asmodeus flooded Drew’s senses with his tempting caresses and her young agile mind with his words as well. Without a word he granted the young teacher’s heart felt plea and began to fucker deeper. He let Drew set the pace of how fast they fucked and what her gorgeous young body longed for.

His long, deep strokes gave her life, and she found herself moaning at the pleasure he was gently giving her. The rolling of his strong hips was met with her legs squeezing him to her each time as though trying to wring him for every centimeter. This was so much different than Rahab or the succubi. It was more akin to what she had experienced with Flux. Flux... she wondered if he was waiting for her somewhere. The daemon might have been present, but he was currently invisible to the mortal eye so she was none the wiser that he was observing them.

"Yes," she whimpered, "please touch me!" Her body ached to feel him run his hands, lips, and tentacles all over her. The tentacles used to seem rather unnatural and disgusting, but now she found the thought of them sliding against her skin to be highly erotic.

Asmodeus loved each of the young redhead’s surrenders to his erotic sensual seduction. He was delighted when Drew whimpered "Yes,……….please touch me!" As he gazed into her passion shimmering soft green eyes as her body arched to him, the feeling of his hands, lips, and tentacles slid seductively over her supple young body. The tentacles used to seem rather unnatural and , but now she found the thought of them sliding against her silken skin to be highly erotic.

Asmodeus gave the young redheaded teacher all that her hungering young body craved. His sensual words of praise for her and the way she was making love to him. The daemon knew there was little doubt that this sweet pious beauty had fallen to his sensual seduction. His lips brushed Drew’s in another passion laced kiss, to seal away her breath, and young soul.

The young teacher’s nipples were now engorged rock hard buds. As Drew was lost in sexual euphoria he decided to push her boundaries. Asmodeus lite a candle the flame danced hypnotically before her eyes. “Shall you embrace the heat of the candle the symbol of my love for you Drew?”

As he spoke he fucked the young teacher deeper than he had ever fucked her before.

Her eyes were slightly hooded with lust as she looked up to the candle. Honestly, she didn't know what he had planned with the candle and it confused her a little bit. However, she was being fucked so deliciously that she frankly didn't care. As carried away as she was by the heat of their passion, she still didn't believe for a moment that the word "love" was any more than a flowery word to him. Still, she supposed he meant it more as 'desire' or 'hunger.'

Drew was about to answer when her body quaked, an orgasm blossoming through her body as her eyes watered. Her toes curled and she moaned loudly. Oh what a high... it was so intoxicating. And yet it seemed like it was over too soon, leaving her body content to chase that next climax.

"Yes... I'm not sure what you mean to do with the candle but... as long as you don't hurt me, I'll... I'll try it."

Flux watched in awe as the daemon of lust toyed with and seduced the young redheaded teacher. He watched as she came for the daemon of lust, how her body arched to his, the was her toes curled as she embraced the dark sweet pleasure he offered her, and a sensual moan bubbled from her ripe moist lips as she came.

Drew lay there panting trying to catch her breath after her soul searing orgasm, yet her gorgeous young body wanted still more. The young redhead gasped, "Yes... I'm not sure what you mean to do with the candle but... as long as you don't hurt me, I'll... I'll try it."

The young teacher took another hesitant step into Asmodeus dark sensual world. He slowly slipped from Drew’s succulent pussy leaving the little redheaded beauty empty for the moment. “Spread your legs again Drew so I may bind them once more.”

The young teacher knew well that Asmodeus could with a snap of his fingers magically bind her as he wished, yet it was she that had to submit willingly. He smiled into her soft eyes. “You are gorgeous Drew.” A soft sensual kiss pressed to her lips.

“Watch the flame Drew see how it dances, so sensual, so seductive.” The flame danced so sensually, as a pool of wax began to form at its base. That pool of molten wax so like the liquid gold of his eyes. Once more the daemon claimed the young redhead’s tight young pussy as she watched the hypnotic dance of the flame as the daemon seductively fucked her.

When Drew was tittering on the edge, her supple young body longing to come, slowly the candle dipped, the molten wax dripped over the young teacher’s right nipple, his eyes holding her soft green eyes captive as the candle now hovered Drew's left nipple.

Last edited:
Drew’s pussy seemed to ache with longing as soon as he pulled out of her, hungry for what his unholy cock could provide. As such, as much as she wanted to keep his groin locked against her with her legs, she spread her them easily for him as soon as he asked, not wanting to delay his return any longer than absolutely necessary.

His kiss was so soft, so sweet. She wondered if it was calculated or whether he actually considered her precious in some way. Drew supposed it didn’t matter- she would be leaving after tonight, never to return.

As requested, she watched the flicker of the flame, its glow reflected in her green eyes. It was… beautiful. She watched it sway like the most entrancing dancer, it’s soft glow speaking to something in her soul. She was so absorbed that she was caught by surprise when his cock returned to her velvety tunnel. The young woman mewled with pleasure, assuming that the candle was simply ambiance at this point.

She was wrong of course, and she gasped as the hot wax dropped down onto her skin. “Oh God!” Drew sucked in a breath, shivering at this new contrast of feelings. It was painful, but not to the point where she was in distress. It was more like the sting of the ice: enough to stimulate but not enough to harm. Her nipples felt more sensitive as the droplets dried upon her, and by that point she was panting, at the very cusp of cumming.

“Oh God!” Drew gasped and sucked in a breath, shivering at this new contrast of feelings. It was painful, but not to the point where she was in distress. It was more like the sting of the ice: enough to stimulate but not enough to harm.

Asmodeus loved the way the young beauty’s back arched as if to thrust her firm young breasts to him and that devilish candle. Her nipples felt more sensitive as the molten wax congealed and captured her nipples in a wax capsule, upon her, and by that point she was panting, at the very cusp of cuming. Slowly he trailed the molten wax down between the young teacher’s breasts down across her quivering abdomen, a pool of hot wax flooded her dimpled naval.

Asmodeus thrust deeply in to Drew driving her over the edge into a soul searing orgasm. The young redhead was basking in the after glow of her orgasm. “More?”

Again, that sensual, seductive, question softly whispered to tempt the young teacher. That devilish candle hovering above her naval. His gaze holding her eyes captive.
"Drew let his candle seal our love. You make me so proud of you."

Last edited:
Her body writhed as he let the wax rain down upon her like drops of blood onto a cream-colored canvas. The more she got used to it, the better it felt, and soon she found herself unable to contain the sounds of her lust. The next moment she felt another orgasm taking hold at his call, her body once again thrown into the dark chasm of ecstasy. Not even Rahab had taken her to those heights, those highs that made her question whether she was still in her own body or not.

"More..." she responded in a needy whimper, her hands straining slightly at her bonds. It wasn't as though she wanted to break free and scratch him or shove him away, it was more that her hands wanted to wrap around him and dig her nails into his back.

"More..."

The young teacher responded in a needy little whimper, her hands straining slightly at her bonds. Flux could see that the young redhead was lost in the sensual trap that Asmodeus had snared her in. “Of, course Drew.”

The young teacher body seemed to now strain for the kiss of that molten wax to her gorgeous young body. As Drew was basking in the euphoric bliss of her latest soul searing orgasm. He pressed his lips to hers in a tender kiss.

"Drew let his candle seal our love. You make me so proud of you."

The young redhead’s legs were spread wide, her tight little pussy blossomed. The candle and its molten wax moved lower to caress and encapsulated her throbbing clit.

"Ah!" Drew's chest arched, her hips squirming from the heat of the wax on her sensitive button. Her eyes watered and she let her head go back. Jesus, the feeling of it was simultaneously too much and not enough! She bit her lip and groaned, trying to figure out how she felt about it. It was hot in more ways than one...

"Asmodeus..." she lifted her head to look at him. "Can I have something to drink?" At this point she was feeling a little dehydrated from all the liquids she had lost the glistening sweat to the dripping of her pussy.

"Ahhh!" The young redhead screamed out her soul searing orgasm as the hot wax encapsulated her clit. How adorable the daemon of lust thought as Drew’s gorgeous young body arched in pain and unimagined pleasure. He saw in the girl’s soft eyes that it was too much and not enough! A she bit her lip and groaned, he saw the delightful confusion in her soft young eyes. It was hot in more ways than one...

The young teacher gasped "Asmodeus..." she lifted her head to look at him. "Can I have something to drink?"

Asmodeus tenderly brushed the sweat matted copper hair from her angelic face. “Of course, my dear.” His lips brushed hers then his head bent, and he took one of her wax covered nipples into his mouth. As his teeth sensually scraped and suckled her nipple clean, one of his tentacles brushed her parched lips “Drink my dear and refresh yourself.”

Asmodeus fed Drew his thick creamy essence to mix with her own sexual needs. What a delightful little puppet she was becoming as he pulled her strings.

She was a little apprehensive about drinking whatever liquid was supposed to come out of a daemon’s tentacle, it she supposed she had little choice. It wasn’t as though he was going to poison her or something. Drew thus opened her mouth and drank from it, suckling the cream from the tip of the tentacle. It tasted a lot like cum, and she figured it might actually be. Still, it was liquid, and she was thirst, and… there was something intoxicating about the way it felt on her tongue.

More of Asmodeus’ essence flooded her system as Drew gulped the thick cream he offered her from his tentacle. She suckled the little serpentine head. Even as he sucked her nipple, two more tentacles suddenly sunk their needle teeth into the young teacher’s wax encapsulated left nipple and her clit as well. They mingled their aphrodisiac essence sealed with in her sweet young flesh and the cooling wax.

“More Drew? Do you want the sensual hot embrace of the wax and ever knew heights of pleasure?” His lips had lifted from the young redhead’s right nipple. It glistened with his saliva, bared and ready for the embrace of hot wax.

“Well Drew.” He asked as he smiled into her smoldering green eyes.

"YES!" She gasped after her mouth popped off his tentacle. Drew was drunk on his essence, screaming out and writing at the new stimulation. She felt like she might pass out soon from the absolutely unfiltered pleasure her body was going through. The woman's body was a wreck, trembling and shaking, sweating and panting. It was almost as though she was becoming delirious.

Asmodeus could see that Drew was delirious with the seductive pleasure he brought to her supple young body. He had woven his words with half-truths confusing and seducing her young mind. Her supple young body was shivering, exhausted from the cascading orgasms he had wracked from the young teacher.

Drew laid under the daemon his naked body pressed to her naked body. Evry fiber in her young body was on fire, and her need for him and his essence that flooded her supple young body left her panting, a fine sheen of sweat imparting a sensual golden glow to her creamy silken skin.

Now was the time, just one little more step and she would be his for as long as the young teacher amused him. “More Drew? Do you want the sensual hot embrace of the wax and ever knew heights of pleasure?”

“Yes” came her gasped response.

“Why were you borne Drew?”

“Who are you?”

“What will you deny me?”

Those three questions held the young redhead’s fate All she had to do was admit that she was his body and soul.

She paused, trying to figure out why he was asking these questions. Though at the moment she wasn't capable of extremely critical thought, exhausted as the was.

"I... was born to be a teacher? I'm Drew... and... I-I don't know." Her naive green eyes looked up at him in confusion, wondering what he wanted her to say.

Back