Ello everyone

Sorry I'm late, but had to run in at the last minute and add my welcome, come in, bring the donuts. *grin*

Whisp :rose:

Ps. You did bring the donuts, didn't you?

Hiya Tolyk,

Pleased to 'meet' you. :)

You seem like a very sensible, rational person. WTF you doing *here*?

Kidding! Honest. ;)

Katie :rose:

Black Tulip said:
Hey Tolyk,

Don't I know you from somewhere before? :D

I'm not certain, as I said. I was the first Tolyk online, now there are tons. I have over 600 people in my contact lists on my chat programs, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't recall you if we do happen to know one another. *blush* I haven't the best of memories in the first place either..

PS - I brought the donuts, Canada has a great donut place called Tim Hortons, Tres Bien!!!!

Tatelou said:
Hiya Tolyk,

Pleased to 'meet' you. :)

You seem like a very sensible, rational person. WTF you doing *here*?

Kidding! Honest. ;)

Katie :rose:

Heh heh heh, Thanks Tatelou.. I'm here to write, and to sweet talk the women of course ;) Is that not the sensible and rational answer? ;)

tolyk said:
Heh heh heh, Thanks Tatelou.. I'm here to write, and to sweet talk the women of course ;) Is that not the sensible and rational answer? ;)
I'm thinkin' I should be telling all the ladies here to "Beware the man bearing 'Timbits". Hi Tolyk.

champagne1982 said:
I'm thinkin' I should be telling all the ladies here to "Beware the man bearing 'Timbits". Hi Tolyk.

*LAUGH* Uh oh, someone who knows the ways of Tim Hortons.. a fellow Canadian? Or a well traveled neighbor? Greets Champagne, terrific to meet you, that was quite a heartfelt laugh, and brightened my day even more :)

tolyk said:
I brought the donuts, Canada has a great donut place called Tim Hortons, Tres Bien!!!!

Yes, I know of Tim Hortons. Best Coffee in Canada!

"Large Coffee, double double to go please?"

See, I'm fluent in Canadian!!! :D I go back there in October for 2 weeks! Can't wait!

Hi Tolyk, welcome.

I'm the rude one, who gets on everybodies nerves. I have the record for being on ignore the longest and the most. But it was all in fun, honest!!!! :D

I called Svenskaflicka "Svennie" and she's only just speaking to me again, but only within threads, not directly. I've only just stopped limping!!!!

I say what I mean, but don't necessarily mean what I say!

If you catch my drift. :cool:

The Rude Dude: "Any similarity, between me, and somebody who actually gives a fuck about your opinion or situation, is purely coincidental!"

So does that mean you aren't really welcoming me to the site? ;)

tolyk said:

Don't know about sensible or rational, but normal? Yes, very!

Have fun here, and be yourself. That's all I can say.

Oh, and that Lewd, rude dude; just for the record, he doesn't get on my nerves. :D

Lou :devil:

P.S. Hiya, Rhino! LTNS. How ya doin'? I owe you an email, I'll get onto it tomorrow, I promise. :kiss:

rhinoguy said:
TateLou,
been here.

have had some busy times at work and a death to deal with.

I hope e-mail might be a story edit?

rhino

Oh, honey. Very sorry to hear that. :rose: *hugs*

Yep, that's what the email will be. I'm such a slack arse sometimes. :rolleyes:

Lou :kiss:

Hey, Rhino bloke, been a long time.

Is Svenska talking to you yet??

She nearly is me!

Tatelou said:
Oh, and that Lewd, rude dude; just for the record, he doesn't get on my nerves. :D

Heh heh heh!:devil:

tolyk said:
The Rude Dude: "Any similarity, between me, and somebody who actually gives a fuck about your opinion or situation, is purely coincidental!"

So does that mean you aren't really welcoming me to the site? ;)

On the contrary my friend, the welcome was entirely genuine.

The quote is a reference to a previous thread!

Enjoy yourself here, and like some sexy wench recently said, just be yourself. I do!

They may not all like you for it immediately, but I suspect they'll respect you for it in time.

lewdandlicentious said:

Enjoy yourself here, and like some sexy wench recently said, just be yourself. I do!

They may not all like you for it immediately, but I suspect they'll respect you for it in time.

Yes, twas mearly a sarcastic joke :) For what would I care if someone didn't truly welcome me anyways? ;)

lewdandlicentious said:

You know.

You just do.

OMG!

;)

Heh heh.. Just be myself, in the words of the wise, and beautiful... wench? heh heh ;)

I have got to say, this is the warmest welcome I've ever received on a site before. I thank you all again (yes, a blanket thank you :p)

Okay...

...we've lulled him into this nice state where he's trusting all of us. Attack NOW!!!

;) :p

Okay... My only request is for the men to hold back... Let the women swarm and attack first.. =)

Back