Ello everyone

damppanties said:
Would you like MG, KM or Svenska?

And would you like a Perdy with that? :D

Oh, well I was kind of hoping for some DampPanties, champange, a black tulip, and perhaps at the end, a whispering surrender.

We're the ones in the 'lulling into trusting state' committe silly!

When do you sleep?

What? What are you talkin about? I know not what this entity is..

Sleepless: By Tolyk
I sleep with no sleep,
With dreams I cannot recall.
Walk the life of the living,
Dream the life of the dead.

Ahh, there, my picture finally was just added to my profile... Did I need to reach a certain number of posts for that to occur as well?

tolyk said:
Ahh, there, my picture finally was just added to my profile... Did I need to reach a certain number of posts for that to occur as well?

Nope, it just takes a while as the person who puts up the pic reviews it.

By the way, you can't have a whispering surrender. She's taken. ;)

Originally posted by tolyk

I love that one long neanderthal eyebrow look you have.

DS

My, what a compliment you give. I shall be prepared for your insults.

Originally posted by tolyk
My, what a compliment you give. I shall be prepared for your insults.

Hey, I could have said you have lushious buns that I could wallow in for decades, but you'd never have believed that. However much I do admire your rapier quick wit, I prefer a man who shaves more often, or grows a full well trimmed beard for obvious reasons. :kiss: And while I might like casual wear, if a man expects me to dress up, then he'd better be willing to do the same. Not that we have a hope in hell of ever getting together, just thought you'd like to know my feelings on your bio pic is all.

DS

Last edited:
Your opinions on my wit were much more interesting :)

I shaved that morning ;) I use an electric razor, and have been meaning to get the blades replaced. The pic is actually nearly 2 years of age now. I have a goatee at this moment, and generally do. I wear dress clothes when I go out, that was just for a pic for the internet in what, at the time, was new casual bar clothes. ;)

I wanted to thank everyone again for the warm welcome :)

I am becoming more familiar with the site as the days go by, but my time has been limited on the computer lately, unfortunately. However, soon enough I shall reach my 100 posts and get an AV and then I'll see where I go from there ;)

So, THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE :) Marvelous people here, truly =)

You can think I've been talkin to you, Whisp. I'd LOVE to know what you're doing, and so I think would half the board. ;)

Hey there, Tolyk!

I thought we'd scared you away. Good to see you back. :D

Lou

Naw, I don't scare easily :) I've just been a tad busy.

And exploring some of the other threads as well, can't just hang out in my own welcome thread :p That wouldn't be very interesting, now would it?

Back