Exhibitionism with random men

So let me get this straight. We have a thread about randomly exposing yourself to strangers and there are no pictures.

I'm just sayin'
Agree!
I volunteer to be the random guy who has random ladies exposing themselves to me!!

About to run some errands. I sure hope a few ladies want to flirt with a nearly 50 year old with a Dad bod.

My wife has exhibited a lot to many strangers. Mainly in tourist places to strangers, to the room boys. Room boys have almost seen her semi nude and nude many times. We could see the instant erectionin their pants from the tent formation.
I like her to expose to other men and she also likes the attention of other men.

I have had girls flash me numerous times..whether on purpose or accidentally it has always been exciting. Love to chat about these experiences...hit me up.

exhibitionism, in my opinion, is when you provoke such a situation yourself. I don't practice it. At least, unlike when I was younger. Age forces you to come to your senses. But, since I like to relax in nature as much as possible, merging into it, there are times when you unwittingly become an object of observation. Well, what can I say? Sometimes it's funny. I like to watch the reaction of men, especially teenagers.

Nice to read these accounts!
I have met several women who are excited by flashing either in public or online. I get it. The thrill of being caught, the excitement of not knowing the reactions and the fun of just being naughty.
I always offer encouragement to continue the practice!

I love to accidentally expose myself, I do it so innocently like I’m not aware. A button slip, or someone standing over me and looking down my top.

Last summer my girlfriend and I went to the farmers market on the weekend. It was such a warm sunny day and we wore loose tops, no bra, and shorts. One booth a guy had was selling cute earrings and we stopped to look. I bent over to get a better look at a nice pair and I knew the guy could see down my top. Everything. Every once in a while I’d move my arms to give the girls a little jiggle. I probably should have bought something from him but I could tell by his red face that I made his day. It was very arousing for me, too! 🤭😊
Good for you!

Any of you lovely ladies care to test your exhibiting..... feel free to contact me... i have loved every time i was fortunate to see down a top or up a towel, or skirt...lol Gotta love it! Jay

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.
That sounds like great fun AND very sexy! :giggle:

I prefer any random flashing to be completely random and look accidental. I have been to Mardi gras and a few other places where it's expected and that while nice isn't as exciting.

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.
Women like you are a treasure. Especially for guys who have prudish wives or those who just aren't playful at all!

I fucking love that!! And only wish I was one of those lucky guys!!!!

i get so horny when a woman expose herself to strangers,showing a bit of her cleavage,legs,high heels etc,it,s turning me on so much because showing off gives women control,is there one man who could resist or look away if he saw her stockingtops when accidently bending over,or tits clearly in view with her blouse topbuttons open?My wife wears allways something that makes men wondering ,is she braless,stockings?thighhighs?etc,only her high heels with nice painted toenails gets a lot off horny looks,and i admire women doing this,i would do anything in return if i got teased by them,or sending me PM and reading all the comments here is turning me on also!!

I did a little Black Friday shopping at the mall. A dress caught my eye and I decide to try it on. The changing rooms were on a wall in the back of the main store. Instead of private rooms with doors, the rooms had a pull curtain which allowed a clear view of a person's legs. The curtains were two pieces that you pulled together. When I came out another customer has come in the store.

I heard him comment, "No, she is more like her size," as he looked over at me. He and the clerk approached me holding a red cocktail dress. The clerk had been holding it up to herself, but she was only about 5 feet tall and a little on the heavy side while I am 5'4" average weight. He asked me if I mind holding it up against me to see how it would look. It was pretty but slinky with a plunging neckline and a short hem. I smiled and said, "No problem." I held it up to my body, but it is very difficult to tell where the hemline or neckline comes when a dress is on a hanger, so I am not sure what was gained. The clerk came back and echoed what I had said. He asked if I mind trying it on. I agree.

I went in the changing room, took off my sweater and jeans. I could tell he was nearby from the reflection underneath the curtain as my jeans dropped to the floor and he could see my bare legs. As I close the curtain, I notice the curtain has a small gap between the curtain and the wall. Not much, but enough so I could look at the correct angle of the mirror and see outside. I also noticed the man had shifted his position and I suspected he could be peeking. I came out and show him the dress. I spin around a couple time, and he ask if I can try on a different color. The clerk came over and gave me a black color dress. I close the curtain again and the gap between the wall and the curtain got larger. I could see him in the mirror reflection in the changing room and I was sure he could also see me.

He was standing about 6 or 8 feet away near a rack of coats. I was standing topless in my thong. On impulse I slipped off my thong and let it fall to the floor. I lifted it with my toes and placed it on the bench. As I moved around again, he got a peek at my butt. I was not bothered he could see my nude body. It was thrilling. We started some small talk and from the sound of his voice. I noticed he was closer now. I stood totally nude, and I thought about him watching me.

I put on the dress, but I could tell this was not going to be a good fit for my body. The breast support was at the waist and was relatively tight, but the top of the dress was much looser, revealing a lot of cleavage and a lot more if you moved too much. I opened the curtain, and he got closer. His eyes went directly to my breasts with all the cleavage I was showing.

He was about 6’2 feet tall, so as he walked up, he could certainly have a good vantage point to look at my breasts while he could act like he was looking at the dress. He asked me if I mind trying another dress, I said sure since I was already in the changing room. He handed me a night gown. I close the curtains, but it didn’t close all the way. I had left the 'window' open and knew he was watching while I got undressed again. The night gown was very thin but was mostly loose fitting. It had little spaghetti straps but also a second piece that when over the shoulders. My nipples were rock hard and would show through the thin single layer. I also knew from the mirror that the color of my nipples would easily be seen through the white material.

I told him if he wants to look, he will have to cover over. It was almost transparent. After a few spins around showing him the dress, I said, "I had better close this curtain or we'll get arrested." Without a second lost, he said, "It might be worth it." I laugh and tell him let me take it off so he can go purchase it for his wife. I closed the curtain, but I purposely closed it to overlap in the center gap and left a couple inch gaps between the curtain and the wall, bigger than before. But this time the 'window' was on the opposite side to where it had been earlier, so his earlier position would have been no use. I could tell from the mirror he was still standing close to the curtain. This time if he wanted to look, he was going to have to be bold. I had my back to the curtain when I saw him shift his feet over near the gap. I took off the dress and took a quick peek and saw him watching me. I stepped out of the nightgown and bent down to pick it up. I was holding it in my hand close to my body and said softly, "Here you go."

He reached his hand into the booth toward the nightgown but instead touched my breast. I didn’t move and he didn’t move his hand. His fingers lightly caressed the underside of my breast first, circled around to the side, and then finally touched my nipple. He was gentle and light at first and then gave my breast a squeeze. As he removed his hand, I put the dress in his hands. I got dress and came out of the dressing room and saw him finish paying for the dress.

He asked me if I was going to do any more shopping and I told him I was going to meet my kids. He said, "Oh, too bad, I wanted to buy some lingerie for her too." He had caught me unprepared with that remark; I could not help laughing out loud.

I did a little Black Friday shopping at the mall. A dress caught my eye and I decide to try it on. The changing rooms were on a wall in the back of the main store. Instead of private rooms with doors, the rooms had a pull curtain which allowed a clear view of a person's legs. The curtains were two pieces that you pulled together. When I came out another customer has come in the store.

I heard him comment, "No, she is more like her size," as he looked over at me. He and the clerk approached me holding a red cocktail dress. The clerk had been holding it up to herself, but she was only about 5 feet tall and a little on the heavy side while I am 5'4" average weight. He asked me if I mind holding it up against me to see how it would look. It was pretty but slinky with a plunging neckline and a short hem. I smiled and said, "No problem." I held it up to my body, but it is very difficult to tell where the hemline or neckline comes when a dress is on a hanger, so I am not sure what was gained. The clerk came back and echoed what I had said. He asked if I mind trying it on. I agree.

I went in the changing room, took off my sweater and jeans. I could tell he was nearby from the reflection underneath the curtain as my jeans dropped to the floor and he could see my bare legs. As I close the curtain, I notice the curtain has a small gap between the curtain and the wall. Not much, but enough so I could look at the correct angle of the mirror and see outside. I also noticed the man had shifted his position and I suspected he could be peeking. I came out and show him the dress. I spin around a couple time, and he ask if I can try on a different color. The clerk came over and gave me a black color dress. I close the curtain again and the gap between the wall and the curtain got larger. I could see him in the mirror reflection in the changing room and I was sure he could also see me.

He was standing about 6 or 8 feet away near a rack of coats. I was standing topless in my thong. On impulse I slipped off my thong and let it fall to the floor. I lifted it with my toes and placed it on the bench. As I moved around again, he got a peek at my butt. I was not bothered he could see my nude body. It was thrilling. We started some small talk and from the sound of his voice. I noticed he was closer now. I stood totally nude, and I thought about him watching me.

I put on the dress, but I could tell this was not going to be a good fit for my body. The breast support was at the waist and was relatively tight, but the top of the dress was much looser, revealing a lot of cleavage and a lot more if you moved too much. I opened the curtain, and he got closer. His eyes went directly to my breasts with all the cleavage I was showing.

He was about 6’2 feet tall, so as he walked up, he could certainly have a good vantage point to look at my breasts while he could act like he was looking at the dress. He asked me if I mind trying another dress, I said sure since I was already in the changing room. He handed me a night gown. I close the curtains, but it didn’t close all the way. I had left the 'window' open and knew he was watching while I got undressed again. The night gown was very thin but was mostly loose fitting. It had little spaghetti straps but also a second piece that when over the shoulders. My nipples were rock hard and would show through the thin single layer. I also knew from the mirror that the color of my nipples would easily be seen through the white material.

I told him if he wants to look, he will have to cover over. It was almost transparent. After a few spins around showing him the dress, I said, "I had better close this curtain or we'll get arrested." Without a second lost, he said, "It might be worth it." I laugh and tell him let me take it off so he can go purchase it for his wife. I closed the curtain, but I purposely closed it to overlap in the center gap and left a couple inch gaps between the curtain and the wall, bigger than before. But this time the 'window' was on the opposite side to where it had been earlier, so his earlier position would have been no use. I could tell from the mirror he was still standing close to the curtain. This time if he wanted to look, he was going to have to be bold. I had my back to the curtain when I saw him shift his feet over near the gap. I took off the dress and took a quick peek and saw him watching me. I stepped out of the nightgown and bent down to pick it up. I was holding it in my hand close to my body and said softly, "Here you go."

He reached his hand into the booth toward the nightgown but instead touched my breast. I didn’t move and he didn’t move his hand. His fingers lightly caressed the underside of my breast first, circled around to the side, and then finally touched my nipple. He was gentle and light at first and then gave my breast a squeeze. As he removed his hand, I put the dress in his hands. I got dress and came out of the dressing room and saw him finish paying for the dress.

He asked me if I was going to do any more shopping and I told him I was going to meet my kids. He said, "Oh, too bad, I wanted to buy some lingerie for her too." He had caught me unprepared with that remark; I could not help laughing out loud.
What a fantastic tale! So hot. I like to think there's a follow up to this?

Back