Exhibitionism with random men

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.

My inbox is open :)

I've never had anyone do that around me before, but would be hot

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.
This is very exciting and sexy.

A few times in my life I've been given a flash up a skirt, seen a nipple down a shirt, or I've been present for an entire boob being exposed. I haven't forgotten any of those moments and still think about all of them. Because it's so rare, it's a wonderful moment in a man's life. I can assure you every man that you've done this to remembers and still thinks about it. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful moment! Even if we are initially embarrassed and don't know what to do, we still jerk off to the memory!

Many years ago I was surfing on a slow day and 2 lovely young ladies swam up to my board, one on each side. They both were holding on to my board and we were just chatting when one of them pulled herself just high enough out of the water to expose one tit that was no longer concealed by her bikini. It was clearly intentional snd quite enjoyable.

This is definitely something that gets me (and I suspect most men) remarkably (unreasonably?) excited. Maybe it's the nudity in a public place, the taboo-breaking nature of it, the fact we've had a glimpse of something we're not mean to have seen. Far sexier in some ways than just seeing someone topless on the beach or naked in a sauna.
Can I ask though if you've ever extended it to your pussy? Boobs are easier I guess, but have you been tempted to untie one side of your bikini bottoms and let the waves expose your bush? Or even walked out of the sea bottomless after a big wave whisked them off entirely? That would be definite boner material for the men on the beach :)

Hope you are in my area soon lol

I'm as random as they come. I looked for you all week last week in the waves but no luck.

A few times in my life I've been given a flash up a skirt, seen a nipple down a shirt, or I've been present for an entire boob being exposed. I haven't forgotten any of those moments and still think about all of them. Because it's so rare, it's a wonderful moment in a man's life. I can assure you every man that you've done this to remembers and still thinks about it. Thank you for giving us such a wonderful moment! Even if we are initially embarrassed and don't know what to do, we still jerk off to the memory!
hi -
wow, didn't know our little innocent slip-ups were so exciting and lasting :)
thank you.
for me, it's my titties - I wear b bra where my boobie is all loose inside -
bending over, the shirt and the front of the bra tend to flop open revealing that tiny morsel.
I'm happy to spice up your day :)

hi -
thank you.
bending over, the shirt and the front of the bra tend to flop open revealing that tiny morsel.
Some lucky men out there thanks to you sexy ladies. The surprise pic in a pm is always nice too šŸ˜‰ always enjoy those but very rare šŸ˜ž

hi -
thank you.
A scoop neck blouse or dress will always get my attention

hi -
thank you.
Oh my! This is an incredibly erotic way to reveal that tiny, wonderful morsel. Every time this exact scenario has happened to me, I ALWAYS figured it was unintentional and assumed she didn't even know it was happening. I try to be a gentleman and not stare, but it's quite difficult to not steal some extra peeks after realizing what can be seen.

On behalf of all boobie lovers, thank you, ma'am!

What a treat it would be for me to be gifted such a sight!

I'll hijack this thread to share this:

Over the weekend I saw a woman at the mall wearing a tight fitting white top without a bra. She was dark-haired with fair, white skin, which contrasted beautifully with her dark red nipples that were barely visible through her shirt. It was such a treat to see a beautiful woman letting those paying enough attention see something so wonderful. I hope she did it on purpose. It would be horribly embarrassing if this was completely unintentional.

hi -
thank you.
Ooops, did I drop my keys again??? Would you be so kind to pick them up for me ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Never had such a delightful and exciting workplace in my career šŸ™

Happened to me once and it's amazing how thrilling it can feel. We were out shopping years ago, my wife looking into a shop window, and I had our young kids holding each hand. A lovely woman walked towards us and casually let a breast fall out from her dress. She took just enough time to return it to make clear she enjoyed the experience as much as I did.

Nope. Moments like that never fade

I'll hijack this thread to share this:

Over the weekend I saw a woman at the mall wearing a tight fitting white top without a bra. She was dark-haired with fair, white skin, which contrasted beautifully with her dark red nipples that were barely visible through her shirt. It was such a treat to see a beautiful woman letting those paying enough attention see something so wonderful. I hope she did it on purpose. It would be horribly embarrassing if this was completely unintentional.
100% meant to do it ... she knows what she's got and how much she can tease guys by showing off

Which mall? I need to do some shopping :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I get a kick out of exposing myself, but I do keep it quite low-key. I maybe leave a button, or two undone down the front of my dress so my panties are slightly on view, although it does appear accidental. Or maybe wear a flared skirt on a breezy day, knowing what will inevitably happen. Another favourite is to carry a handbag with a shoulder strap, making sure that the bag will lift the hem of my skirt while I'm walking, or loading the car. All very innocent but does get me a lot of attention. Anne.

Back