Exhibitionism with random men

My wife is a mega slut. She used to dress in the skimpiest outfits to show off her legs and tits. We went swimming at her old bosses place and she was wearing an aerobic suit as a swimsuit and when it got wet it became skintight and nearly transparent. Her nipples and areolas were completely visible, as was her dark pubic hair and camel toe Her male coworkers couldn't keep their eyes off her, and we never made it home before we pulled to the side of the road and we fucked like rabbits. Another time we went to an amusement park and she was wearing a loose fitting top with no bra and short shorts. She also had no panties on so her camel toe was clearly visible. She put on quite a show on several rides, her 36Bs bouncing and getting exposed on several roller coasters. Several guys tried to pick her up, but she just smiled and flashed them her titties. Her shorts were wet from the excitement, and when we were leaving the park in the tram, I fingered her wet pussy and she had a massive orgasm . The driver had to know what we were doing because he smiled and told me to "have a fun night" when we got off the tram. She gave me a blow job before we left the parking lot, and she even stripped naked on the ride home. We fucked in the garage after we got home. She hates wearing a bra, even to this day. I've asked her if she's ever cheated on me and she says no, but she likes showing off her titties.
Would love to follow you around awhile

I began to do this to tease the senior men in the park, but I done it quite subtle, leaning toward them with the top buttons of my blouse open revealing my cleavage. I then went further nd hiked the front of my skirt up to expose my panties. I progressed by not wearing a bra and panties. Oh my gosh, the three men sitting on the bench there, their eyes were like organ stops. I wonder if they became erect in their underwear. I wonder if they had a premature ejacualtion.

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.
My cell phone number is 516-867-5309 (Kidding)

I began to do this to tease the senior men in the park, but I done it quite subtle, leaning toward them with the top buttons of my blouse open revealing my cleavage. I then went further nd hiked the front of my skirt up to expose my panties. I progressed by not wearing a bra and panties. Oh my gosh, the three men sitting on the bench there, their eyes were like organ stops. I wonder if they became erect in their underwear. I wonder if they had a premature ejacualtion.
that,s so erotic&naughty,teasing senior men is the best because they allways gonna look at you,starring at your cleavage&high heels&legs&lingerie&upskirtview etc and be sure they ,re leaking precum,getting so turned on but also knowing they never gonna have the chance to get more than just looking and fantasize about you:heart::heart::heart:

that,s so erotic&naughty,teasing senior men is the best because they allways gonna look at you,starring at your cleavage&high heels&legs&lingerie&upskirtview etc and be sure they ,re leaking precum,getting so turned on but also knowing they never gonna have the chance to get more than just looking and fantasize about you:heart::heart::heart:
👧 - 🧓🧓🧓-🌳🌳🌳- I know one is playing a dangerous game here, but I really get-off displaying my cleavage and panties to the three senior citizen men, who regularly sit on the bench in the public park that is situated under the trees there. I fantasize of them catching me unaware and leading me into the trees, to be stripped naked and chastised. I have not thought of them making me give oral sex to them as of yet, only nude and my bare bottom spanked by all three men. Should I cease this practice of teasing men?

👧 - 🧓🧓🧓-🌳🌳🌳- I know one is playing a dangerous game here, but I really get-off displaying my cleavage and panties to the three senior citizen men, who regularly sit on the bench in the public park that is situated under the trees there. I fantasize of them catching me unaware and leading me into the trees, to be stripped naked and chastised. I have not thought of them making me give oral sex to them as of yet, only nude and my bare bottom spanked by all three men. Should I cease this practice of teasing men?
No, certainly not. You're the highlight of their day..and they seem to be a major part of yours!

No please do not stop!

So let me get this straight. We have a thread about randomly exposing yourself to strangers and there are no pictures.

I'm just sayin'
I suspect people who enjoy flashing do it, at least in part, to see the reaction they get. As a nudist, I can I can understand that.

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.

On a number of occasions a woman wearing a low cut top, or with the first few buttons open on her blouse, has given me an exciting view of her cleavage by bending over. I'm sure most of them were aware of how much they were showing. Usually if a woman doesn't want you to look, she'll place a hand over her cleavage as she bends forward. The first time it happened to me, I was 16. A cheeky blonde with pale marbled breasts was bending down to put some bottles in a crate. She looked up and saw me peeking. Staying bent over, she grinned at me and asked, "Having a good look?" That was just the first of many occasions when I've been treated to a free show.

My wife's done this on numerous occasions. Flashing in the car with her friend, topless with me in ours and my favorite, from Boston to Maine naked one night. For me not many women have given me a peek. My best was a young lady in a convenience store. The floor behind the counter was raised for some reason and she leaned over to pick up a bucket. She was wearing a white men's dress shirt so you can imagine. It also gave me an excellent idea for later with my wife. 😈

I like to lift my dress or skirt up to show men my panties, as they sit there chatting on the park bench.

Its a lovely story, very sexy. I too wish you would go the next step.
I often drive a truck and can look down into passing cars, maybe once or twice a year I’ll get a surprise show

I do want that to happen to me!!
Or to get random body pics texts!!
It turns me on just thinking about it!!

Yeah these types are really nice,have that little daring inside them.
I have been showed multiple times even followed,whether by accident or purpose but I don't mind it of course ladies will be ladies.

Yeah these types are really nice,have that little daring inside them.
I have been showed multiple times even followed,whether by accident or purpose but I don't mind it of course ladies will be ladies.
Your one lucky guy. Seeing panties an no panties peaks. I havent ever had that kind of luck. Times running out for me. But I still keep watching.

Back