Exhibitionism with random men

One searches and searches to find nirvana only to have it right next to them the whole time. Every time I open Lit, my cell, or my personal email, I hope to have an “accidental nude picture from a complete stranger”. It has never happen; because I didn’t think such adventures would happen. But right here on Lit, people like that do exist. Some day…..some day. :)

Great, thank you for being a nice lady.
I think a woman's breast is like owning a fine piece of artwork. Say I owned a beautiful painting something like the Mona Lisa, but not worth millions, I would hang it out for everyone to see, I damn sure wouldn't hide it behind a robe or piece of material.
Keeping beautiful breasts hidden because men love to look at them would be like not driving around in your beautiful sports car because others would stare at it.

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.
I do that and more lol

One searches and searches to find nirvana only to have it right next to them the whole time. Every time I open Lit, my cell, or my personal email, I hope to have an “accidental nude picture from a complete stranger”. It has never happen; because I didn’t think such adventures would happen. But right here on Lit, people like that do exist. Some day…..some day. :)
Oh Dennis, if I had your Skype or Kik, I would send you some now and then.

I never intentionally showed my nipple or nipples. I’ve exposed a fair amount of cleavage to attract attention from men I’m attracted to. I find that I am more sexually excited when the man I want to have sex with is a man who finds my cleavage very attractive.
Based on your avatar, I can’t imagine a man that wouldn’t find your cleavage more than reactive!

I took it a little farther than "nip slips" but just once. I took a February solo trip to Florida. Got a nice condo with a gulf view and strolled the beach in my bikini. It's wasn't outrageous and I'm not stacked, but I got enough glances to get me horny. I went shopping for a more daring bikini and ended up with a Wicked Weasel that was almost nothing! I wore it in the condo and on the lenai for a day to work up my nerve. Early in the morning, I put it on with an open coverup and went shell hunting. Lots of bending over, hehe! Stayed out about an hour that morning. Got unabashed stares from guys, scowls from most women, and so freaking turned on I headed back in to get myself off.

Next day, I didn't bother with the coverup, and I went in the water which turned the suit pretty much transparent! As I came back out I noticed a 50-ish couple coming toward me, both smiling. "I wish I had the nerve," she said. I invited them back for drinks--and we had a fabulous finish to the week!

I never intentionally showed my nipple or nipples. I’ve exposed a fair amount of cleavage to attract attention from men I’m attracted to. I find that I am more sexually excited when the man I want to have sex with is a man who finds my cleavage very attractive.
Love this!!! I welcome seeing cleavage and the smile/smirk with the lady.

I took it a little farther than "nip slips" but just once. I took a February solo trip to Florida. Got a nice condo with a gulf view and strolled the beach in my bikini. It's wasn't outrageous and I'm not stacked, but I got enough glances to get me horny. I went shopping for a more daring bikini and ended up with a Wicked Weasel that was almost nothing! I wore it in the condo and on the lenai for a day to work up my nerve. Early in the morning, I put it on with an open coverup and went shell hunting. Lots of bending over, hehe! Stayed out about an hour that morning. Got unabashed stares from guys, scowls from most women, and so freaking turned on I headed back in to get myself off.

Next day, I didn't bother with the coverup, and I went in the water which turned the suit pretty much transparent! As I came back out I noticed a 50-ish couple coming toward me, both smiling. "I wish I had the nerve," she said. I invited them back for drinks--and we had a fabulous finish to the week!
If you do that again, you've gotta give me a heads up, OK?

Growing up on a beach, this was an all too often occurrence! A rouge wave hits a busty red head two years your senior and a perfect white breast appears with the most sensual wine colored red nipple. A random motorcycle girl passes us by riding ten speeds and comes back and her tube top (early 80’s kids) has come down to expose the brownest C cup’s and nipples to boot! She had stopped to ask for directions. My friend was so wrapped up in getting her to her destination he didn’t even notice!

Living in Europe for close to ten years and can’t count how many nipples freed themselves from Bend overs and side boob pop outs!

I do try to work things into conversation You make an excuse to either Flash or send nudes. For example, I was texting questions to my accountant. I asked if I can write-off some boudoir photos that I did. And then I would send him some of them. There's also times when I'm talking to random guys and we are talking about tattoos. I'm one of my lower back in on my thigh. So I would pull down my pants or Looked up my dress completely to show them if they ask what my tattoos.
I would even go as far as a coworker asking what I did this weekend. I would tell them I went shopping and try to tell them thatI've got some Underwear and show them pictures of me trying them on.

I get a kick out of exposing myself, but I do keep it quite low-key. I maybe leave a button, or two undone down the front of my dress so my panties are slightly on view, although it does appear accidental. Or maybe wear a flared skirt on a breezy day, knowing what will inevitably happen. Another favourite is to carry a handbag with a shoulder strap, making sure that the bag will lift the hem of my skirt while I'm walking, or loading the car. All very innocent but does get me a lot of attention. Anne.
Wow would definitely like to see you on the street's or in a store somewhere

I do try to work things into conversation You make an excuse to either Flash or send nudes. For example, I was texting questions to my accountant. I asked if I can write-off some boudoir photos that I did. And then I would send him some of them. There's also times when I'm talking to random guys and we are talking about tattoos. I'm one of my lower back in on my thigh. So I would pull down my pants or Looked up my dress completely to show them if they ask what my tattoos.
I would even go as far as a coworker asking what I did this weekend. I would tell them I went shopping and try to tell them thatI've got some Underwear and show them pictures of me trying them on.
Bet that would be amazing sight to see. Would like to check out your tattoo's myself

For many years now I have had an obsession with "accidentally" exposing my breasts to random men, making sure they see my nipples. I almost exclusively do this when I am swimming, especially at the beach with the waves breaking. When I'm paddling around in the water, i'll float over to a guy or small group of guys and casually get their attention or make some comment about the weather. I wait for a heavier wave to hit me just right and then pull one of my breasts out of my bikini top. My nipples already get hard very easily but the cold water always puts them at full attention. Once I make sure they get a good look, I then act embarrassed and apologize to them before getting out of the water. I can tell they always really like it which gets me very turned on.
I have also done this once at an indoor water park when a guy in line was just talking to me to pass time. There was a double slide with two people going at a time. When I hit the end of the tunnel I fell off my inner tube and then showed him one of my breasts when I surfaced. I acted so embarrassed that he turned red and couldn't say anything. It wasn't a very big place and he kept watching me whenever I was nearby.
This also relates to my other obsession of texting men photos of my breasts and nipples whose number I get from work. The place I work requires me to meet and greet hundreds of people a month where I receive phone numbers from nearly all of them. When I get numbers from men that interest me, I use an app to "accidentally" text them as if I'm trying to contact a friend. If the conversation moves along well, I end up sending anonymous shots of my breasts, making sure there is no way they could recognize me with any certainty if they came back to my workplace. For some reason, sending shots of my hard nipples is especially thrilling for me. I've talked to a few of them in person at work, sometimes many weeks later, and they have never said anything or indicated that they suspect it is me. But I am very careful.
I wonder if this is something other women do, but I have never talked about with any of my friends because they would be shocked as I don't put off that vibe normally.
The main reason I am so sneaky about all of this is because I have been married for many years so I have to do it in a way that allows me a moment of high excitement but doesn't tie me into anything. Its just a brief thrill. My husband has posted some of my anonymous nudes online so I don't feel bad about the texts as long as it doesn't go beyond that. Which it never has.
I would welcome the random flash or text of a breast or nipple slip!

I love to accidentally expose myself, I do it so innocently like I’m not aware. A button slip, or someone standing over me and looking down my top.

Last summer my girlfriend and I went to the farmers market on the weekend. It was such a warm sunny day and we wore loose tops, no bra, and shorts. One booth a guy had was selling cute earrings and we stopped to look. I bent over to get a better look at a nice pair and I knew the guy could see down my top. Everything. Every once in a while I’d move my arms to give the girls a little jiggle. I probably should have bought something from him but I could tell by his red face that I made his day. It was very arousing for me, too! 🤭😊

I love to accidentally expose myself, I do it so innocently like I’m not aware. A button slip, or someone standing over me and looking down my top.

Last summer my girlfriend and I went to the farmers market on the weekend. It was such a warm sunny day and we wore loose tops, no bra, and shorts. One booth a guy had was selling cute earrings and we stopped to look. I bent over to get a better look at a nice pair and I knew the guy could see down my top. Everything. Every once in a while I’d move my arms to give the girls a little jiggle. I probably should have bought something from him but I could tell by his red face that I made his day. It was very arousing for me, too! 🤭😊
I was at a local upscale old school department store and a 50 something woman was helping us. She had a very thin frame as she worked to box some things, she bent forward to get a box from under the counter and gave me a direct view down her top and camisole of her pretty little perky tits.

I will be returning to her counter.

Back