Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

Sorry for not responding sooner, everyone in the house is full of a cold and we haven’t really being feeling ‘sexy’! For those that like the bum shots, here another couple for you to get your teeth into x 🧛 🍑
Beautiful shots...and a beautiful ass.

Sorry for not responding sooner, everyone in the house is full of a cold and we haven’t really being feeling ‘sexy’! For those that like the bum shots, here another couple for you to get your teeth into x 🧛 🍑
Mmm getting me hungry

Wow what a response, I’ve loved reading them all! Made me feel amazing 😀

A bit more context to the questions I’ve had, my husband (my personal photographer!!) and I went away for my birthday this weekend which is when we took the photo’s. It’s the first time we have shared anything online and I was nervous about the response I would get but you’ve all be so lovely - thanks for the boost!

Just to be clear, as we’ve only just figured this out, we didn’t realise the title hot wife was a ‘thing’ 😂 maybe horny wife would be better!
That must have been a hot weekend !

This pic is seriously so hot…your husband is such a lucky guy!

Hope all your family gets to feeling better soon.

As for sinking something into that gorgeous ass, teeth wouldn't be the only thing.

Back