Exploring my exhibitionist side….. Hotwife2024’s personal thread ❤️

Hi all, we’ve not been on for a while so we thought we’d drop a quick update!

Back in April time when we started posting these pictures the idea was really to help give me a bit of a confidence boost and it’s fair to say that thanks to all you wonderful people here on Lit you well and truly helped me on that score! What we hadn’t anticipated was our reaction to your downright naughty DMs, pictures and tributes - we both loved it. I loved feeling desired and a lot of you were not shy about telling me! 😂. Hubby felt very proud and he loved showing me off.

The messages we got really lit a fire under a sex life - it has been an amazing few months and we have really found that spark 🔥. It also highlights how turned on we were about having a potential ‘third’ person in our sex lives. You all provided that virtually, but we’ve since started exploring that in real life too. We’ve been to a Swingers social event recently and met some great singles and couples, and we are planning our first two club visits later this month with the aim of having a couple full swap. We are really nervous but really excited and we’ve had some great advice from folks on this forum so thank you! (You know who you are 😘).

So thank you to all you ‘Lit’ers’ (?) that have helped us fan this spark into a fire! We hopefully will come back to posting a bit more often. Xxx from @HotWife2024 and @HornyStag2024
What an ass!

Back