Fake

In the midst of all this pain, I think there is a lesson to be learned by all of us, and I think that Cheyenne bought this to us.

We have talked before about the predators who exists, not just in the BDSM world, but in the world in general. It makes sense that not everyone who comes here is genuine and pure of heart.

Out of a gesture of kindness, Cheyenne brings information to us that all is not what is seems and we attack her for that.

SHAME ON US.

I personally want to thank Cheyenne for taking the time to come here and post the link.

Dusty is my friend and I had no idea about all of the troll stuff with Jessy and Jen. But as Dusty and I began to talk about all of this and the lies that were coming out, I knew that something was not right.

Because we are all human, we believe at times what we want to believe and what we choose to believe is not always the truth.

Dusty knows how I feel about her and all of this. And whoever or whatever else Jen is, I have to give her credit for helping to get Dusty out of the hell she was living in.... for calling Dusty's parents to come and get her... for helping to save Dusty's life...

cellis said:
In the midst of all this pain, I think there is a lesson to be learned by all of us, and I think that Cheyenne bought this to us.

We have talked before about the predators who exists, not just in the BDSM world, but in the world in general. It makes sense that not everyone who comes here is genuine and pure of heart.

Out of a gesture of kindness, Cheyenne brings information to us that all is not what is seems and we attack her for that.

SHAME ON US.

I personally want to thank Cheyenne for taking the time to come here and post the link.

Dusty is my friend and I had no idea about all of the troll stuff with Jessy and Jen. But as Dusty and I began to talk about all of this and the lies that were coming out, I knew that something was not right.

Because we are all human, we believe at times what we want to believe and what we choose to believe is not always the truth.

Dusty knows how I feel about her and all of this. And whoever or whatever else Jen is, I have to give her credit for helping to get Dusty out of the hell she was living in.... for calling Dusty's parents to come and get her... for helping to save Dusty's life...

Very well said, Cellis. I posted to Dusty on the GB that i was sorry for not linking her to the old threads much earlier. But like everyone else, i wanted to believe because Dusty wanted to believe.

Back