favorite fantasy?

WynEternal said:
Hehe... I've done this... just that it was a new moon instead. ;)

And an audience watching from 20 ft away.
:eek:

:eek: No audience for me thank you!!! LMAO
thats actually my worry LOL the location he has picked I swear is risky. even if its midnight. People sometimes still walk there dogs by the river and stuff. hes like if I thought we where gonna get caught I wouldnt sugest this.
in other words "trust me"

unfortunally in the summer at night it doesnt get dark LOL
no moon or stars LOL

so its not really my fantasy.
but should be interesting.

There are many.

I love sensation, not necessarily pain. Being bound, blindfolded, with earplugs, and having my skin worked over...vampire gloves, fur, etc. etc. etc. until I am a puddle of begging wet sub. Being turned over to have my ass worked over with a hand or flogger, so many things I can think of.

This was an apt place to post my 500th post.

~Anelize

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
There are many.

I love sensation, not necessarily pain. Being bound, blindfolded, with earplugs, and having my skin worked over...vampire gloves, fur, etc. etc. etc. until I am a puddle of begging wet sub. Being turned over to have my ass worked over with a hand or flogger, so many things I can think of.

This was an apt place to post my 500th post.

~Anelize

EARPLUGS!!!!!

You know, I actually bought a pair for just this purpose? They are sitting on my desk even as we speak!

I had a pair of ear plugs cause there was too much noise in my house
and I wanted to sleep.
but they sucked and just didnt fit right in my ears.

what kind you got??

Pixie Mischief said:
I had a pair of ear plugs cause there was too much noise in my house
and I wanted to sleep.
but they sucked and just didnt fit right in my ears.

what kind you got??

These are blue 'Silencio' shooting earplugs, with astring between them. I own a pair for when I shoot my rifle, and I bought anouther pair for play....and promtly forgot that I had them.

Johnny Mayberry said:
These are blue 'Silencio' shooting earplugs, with astring between them. I own a pair for when I shoot my rifle, and I bought anouther pair for play....and promtly forgot that I had them.

hm mine where sterofoam type and ORANGE and just didnt fit well and keept comming out of my ears. sucked.. so I said fuck that LOL

Pixie Mischief said:
hm mine where sterofoam type and ORANGE and just didnt fit well and keept comming out of my ears. sucked.. so I said fuck that LOL

You have to buy the plastic professional ones...they come in different sizes. And, like a certain butt plug, they have ridges that help keep them in place. I go hiking through the woods with one in my ear at all times, and they never fall out.

Johnny Mayberry said:
You have to buy the plastic professional ones...they come in different sizes. And, like a certain butt plug, they have ridges that help keep them in place. I go hiking through the woods with one in my ear at all times, and they never fall out.

Ack
*sits on her ass* no butt talk LOL

BTW your av is a little scary lol

Pixie Mischief said:
Butt talk is NOT fun!! its scary.

as for you... I doubt your scary.

LOL...we'll have to agree to disagree on the butt talk...

Am I scary? Am I not scary? Hmmmm.....maybe you should talk to so people who know me better. I can be rather frightening, in a non-treatening, sweet sort of way.

ever had anal???? done to you?
if not perhapes you'd agree with me then.

and how can you be frightning in a sweet sort of way?

Johnny Mayberry said:
LOL...we'll have to agree to disagree on the butt talk...

Am I scary? Am I not scary? Hmmmm.....maybe you should talk to so people who know me better. I can be rather frightening, in a non-treatening, sweet sort of way.

Pixie Mischief said:
ever had anal???? done to you?
if not perhapes you'd agree with me then.

and how can you be frightning in a sweet sort of way?

Anal is no big deal...not that I would know or anything....

*looks around for hidden microphones and cameras*

ANd if you want to see sweetly frightening, you should see me naked exact for a Batman T-shirt and socks, stalking around teh bedroom with a flogger.

LMAO no big deal??
ouch.

LMAO OMG I'd kill to see that! LMAO :D
doesnt sound so scary ;) dont scare me

cant be scarier then having your 230 lbs bf pick you up sit you on your bed and stand in front of you and lecture you...
scratch that.. one things would be scarier.. him in leather *Cringes*
yes that would be scarier.

Johnny Mayberry said:
Anal is no big deal...not that I would know or anything....

*looks around for hidden microphones and cameras*

ANd if you want to see sweetly frightening, you should see me naked exact for a Batman T-shirt and socks, stalking around teh bedroom with a flogger.

Johnny Mayberry said:

you find that funny eh???
it sucks being 4 foot.... he can just pick me up and stick me on the bed LMAO
cant walk cant go anywhere :eek: no fair!

I have a rather rich fantasy life, but then, I kinda live in my stories. I try not to repeat myself, so there's a lot of variety. If I'd have to pick a favourite, it'd be a person, not a scene.
Her name is Benedict, she's 5'11", 187lbs, Br/Br with red, and green highlignts respectively, and she has a broken nose. She's the main character in the books I'm writing right now, and I'm very much in love with her. Pathetique, isn't it?

Johnny Mayberry said:

Now you know MY favorite fantasy!

Kidding!

I couldn't possibly pick one. I have too many. Let's just say they all revolve around themes of NC, humiliation, and fear.

(Incidentally, Johnny, I rather liked yours, although I draw the line at coprophagy. Well before, actually. But it was definitely hot and very thorough and very frightening in the yummiest way.)

Quint said:
Now you know MY favorite fantasy!

Kidding!

I couldn't possibly pick one. I have too many. Let's just say they all revolve around themes of NC, humiliation, and fear.

(Incidentally, Johnny, I rather liked yours, although I draw the line at coprophagy. Well before, actually. But it was definitely hot and very thorough and very frightening in the yummiest way.)

Silly! How many times do I have to say I wouldn't go that far?

Pretty close to that far though, except the poop part. ;)

Pixie Mischief said:
well my fav fantasy that I want badly isnt bdsm at all.
anyway its having sex / makin love outside in nature at night in the summer under the full moon.. mmmmm

yeah hehe

There ya go Pixie!! Sounds like a normal and healthy plan. Go for it!!

psiberzerker said:
I have a rather rich fantasy life, but then, I kinda live in my stories. I try not to repeat myself, so there's a lot of variety. If I'd have to pick a favourite, it'd be a person, not a scene.
Her name is Benedict, she's 5'11", 187lbs, Br/Br with red, and green highlignts respectively, and she has a broken nose. She's the main character in the books I'm writing right now, and I'm very much in love with her. Pathetique, isn't it?

I wouldn't say (sic) pathetique, but the detail is telling......187lbs? Hey, come on....level with us. There must be more to the story.

sweetsubsarahh said:
Chuckling -

That sounds like EVERY man's fantasy!

:D

Nope, mine would be quite the opposite. Actually, my first story is still my favorite fantasy. A cute woman who I love turns up and tells me "I'm all yours, do what you want with me."

Of course, when I wrote it, I dindn't know much at all about BDSM. Now I do... and I still have that fantasy.

Back