favorite fantasy?

FungiUg said:
Nope, mine would be quite the opposite. Actually, my first story is still my favorite fantasy. A cute woman who I love turns up and tells me "I'm all yours, do what you want with me."

Of course, when I wrote it, I dindn't know much at all about BDSM. Now I do... and I still have that fantasy.

you know I had that LMAO right in my god damn bed!
within a week of being here one night.. we where in bed he said to do whatever I wanted.
I sat and stared at him.. pretty much all I did.

it wasnt fair of him. I had no sexual experience pretty much. only a week's worth of sexual experience.
you just dont say that to a practical virgin whos very shy.

Ah, one of those classic "If I only knew then what I know now!" moments. I had one of those as well where I could have lost my virginity, but didn't know enough to take up the offer.

FungiUg said:
Ah, one of those classic "If I only knew then what I know now!" moments. I had one of those as well where I could have lost my virginity, but didn't know enough to take up the offer.

no for one I was very stunned.. 2 I am very shy..
3rd I had no sexual experience before him..
4..I'm insecure

list could go on LMAO I sat stunned didnt know what to do LMAO

I mean.. I didnt expect this.
I dont get surprised by anything anymore with him thought.
I just well lots I didnt expect. didnt expect THAT LOL
and I didnt expect him to be so...forward sexualy either.
his stories before I met him where always sweet and loving and romatnic. maybe he was playing it safe?? till he met me?? and experiment with me seeing how I'd react and if I was game or wantever I dont know. but he sure was a big surprise LMAO!

poor guy I sat and stared. :( I'm told thats the worse thing I can do to someone whos offering themselves to you that its
painful rejection.

I just had no idea how to deal with it.. I was stunned lmao

was an interesting month.

Pixie Mischief said:
well my fav fantasy that I want badly isnt bdsm at all.
anyway its having sex / makin love outside in nature at night in the summer under the full moon.. mmmmm

yeah hehe

I have done that
plus
made it on a snow bank

Richard49 said:
I have done that
plus
made it on a snow bank

at -40 its rather dangerous

bf's fantasy is pretty much having sex in the rain LOL

so I guess I can compromize and tollerate the rain, he gets his rain and I get my sex outside we both get what we want lol

FungiUg said:
Nope, mine would be quite the opposite. Actually, my first story is still my favorite fantasy. A cute woman who I love turns up and tells me "I'm all yours, do what you want with me."

Of course, when I wrote it, I dindn't know much at all about BDSM. Now I do... and I still have that fantasy.

You go FungiUg

Richard49 said:
You want lance to lick your ass?
Well
OK

:D

FUCK YES!!!!

Lance... come here... COME HERE LANCE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!

*wiggles her ass to lance* Lick it!

:devil:

lord. only one fantasy?....lol.....

i have several, but this one uppermost in my mind almost always......
that when my lover and i finally meet, should he find me pleasing to him, that he will use my ass first.

and that he will give me what i have begged for. That for our first time together he will "gift me with pain" should it please him to do so ..... this is my ultimate fantasy/need....
:rose:

..... i will be honest with/to myself.....

Last edited:
Pixie Mischief said:
FUCK YES!!!!

Lance... come here... COME HERE LANCE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU???!

*wiggles her ass to lance* Lick it!

<hands pixie a dental dam> You don't know where that tongue has been, girl!

This may be great fodder for his judgemental projectile spews but, maybe he is actually into this, making it ok for everyone else too. ;)

One of our (Mistress' and mine) latest and greatest fantasies, or pulls to something new which will be tried, involves pee play. The choosen introduction will be after She has peed, and not used toilet paper - I will intimately clean Her, from my knees of course. If that sparks our play like it does our imaginations, we will explore further. Scat is a hard limit for both of us, but the naughty intimacy of fairly sterile urine really sparks an erotic fantasy.

It's also a little bit edgey for us in that it's not an activity that She would necessarily even kiss me immediately afterwards - it pushes Her taboos too. It's on one hand a very intimate act, and on the other heavily emphasizes the line between Mistress and I. What She would have me do, and I would do, willingly even eagerly, that She would definitely not consider Herself and may even truly consider me somewhat dirty afterwards on a temporary basis.

I think it will really turn us both on, and lead to interesting new avenues of play, but the worst thing that can happen is yet another inside giggle. Hey, remember that time we played with pee and I had to brush my teeth twelve times and we had to wait a day for our stomachs to settle before Ya would kiss me? :D

Pixie Mischief said:
you find that funny eh???
it sucks being 4 foot.... he can just pick me up and stick me on the bed LMAO
cant walk cant go anywhere :eek: no fair!

lol But, don't you kinda sorta like it as well? I love the liberties Mistress takes with me which no one else could get away with!

And regarding controlled masturbation - I have to ask for permission each time, and often the answer will be "yes, you can play... but you can't cum". Of course I cannot resist, though it would be easier not to play at all. (I would insert the eye roll smilie here but I lost that privilege long ago for overuse). ;)

Lark sparrow,

Oh, I liked that one. Don't know if I'd actually have the courage--or stomach--for it, but we've done rather close ones. Last time T was here, we were in the shower, me kneeling in front of him, knowing he was about to piss on me. Then he told me to open my mouth.

My mind at that point was a rapid, panicked series of "Oh my God, is he going to do it? No, he wouldn't. Would he? He might. He would enjoy it." And at the same time, my mouth fell obediently open.

He didn't. He just let me suck on him for a minute before pulling out and pissing on my face and breasts. But the mind fuck involved in that...ohh goodness it was great.

I only use controlled orgasm to that extent when I am feeling particularly "Dommy". Normally I will have a requirement that a submissive not cum until she is given permission while in a session, but when she is away from me, she is usually allowed to do so.

A variation is requiring a woman to play with herself every hour, and bring herself to the point of orgasm, but not to cum. After a day of that, a woman is mush! (Yay!)

Another variation is making a woman cum over and over, helplessly. I think the longest I have done that is for an hour. That's fun too!

It's funny, I was going to reply to one of Lance's posts and say "I'm into D/s but I'm not a sadist", but on second thought... perhaps that's just not true.

Do people still fantasise about things they have already done? I know I do!

FungiUg said:
I only use controlled orgasm to that extent when I am feeling particularly "Dommy". <snip>

Could I call you Dommy Dearest? Oh may I, please? :D

Do people still fantasise about things they have already done? I know I do!

I do too. We've done lots of really hot things. However, most of my fantasies-based-on-reality follow the form of a theme and variations. Take the basic idea but see where it could have gone, what would have happened if that bastard hadn't called at that time, etc.

Quint said:
Could I call you Dommy Dearest? Oh may I, please? :D
You can call me whatever you like. So long as you call me. :p

Quint said:
I do too. We've done lots of really hot things. However, most of my fantasies-based-on-reality follow the form of a theme and variations. Take the basic idea but see where it could have gone, what would have happened if that bastard hadn't called at that time, etc.
Interesting. Have you ever fantasised about what would have happened if someone had called? I can remember a few times my lover and I have been interrupted by calls. Mostly it's just annoying "can I call you back?" But occasionally if I am playful, she gets to try and maintain a conversation while I "play"...

Last edited:
Quint said:
Oh, I liked that one. Don't know if I'd actually have the courage--or stomach--for it, but we've done rather close ones. Last time T was here, we were in the shower, me kneeling in front of him, knowing he was about to piss on me. Then he told me to open my mouth.

My mind at that point was a rapid, panicked series of "Oh my God, is he going to do it? No, he wouldn't. Would he? He might. He would enjoy it." And at the same time, my mouth fell obediently open.

He didn't. He just let me suck on him for a minute before pulling out and pissing on my face and breasts. But the mind fuck involved in that...ohh goodness it was great.

Sounds very hot!! And so true, sometimes the most intense and revealing part is in the struggle/acceptance. Even if the activity is not actually fully carried out, it can be pushed right to the edge of palatable experience until the surrender to the act has been truly experienced for both.

"I wouldn't say (sic) pathetique, but the detail is telling......187lbs? Hey, come on....level with us. There must be more to the story."

There's at least one novel, maybe as many a four. You'll just have to wait untill I'm done writing it.

yes well LOL its still not fair.

hmm well the only reason for me is due to my problems.. heck though now I'm not allowed to use my toy other then with him LOL made me promise. deal is.. i met him thinking he was a "normal" guy what I mean is we dont have a D/s relationship established. not something we have agreed on. dont know if that makes any sense??? just things tend to be going well simularly a little that way lol but not something that I agreed to.. just happens. I had no idea before I met him in person that he was so......hmmm "Forward" with things LOL its not just sex either.
and yep it is much easier to not play at all LMAO I KNOWWwww. tis why I dont instead of once a week other then with him.. kinda quit cold turkey LOL I only do if I REALLY cant wait. as for eye rolls ack if he was lecturing me and I did that.. I have the impression he would be VERY pissed off LOL

lark sparrow said:
lol But, don't you kinda sorta like it as well? I love the liberties Mistress takes with me which no one else could get away with!

And regarding controlled masturbation - I have to ask for permission each time, and often the answer will be "yes, you can play... but you can't cum". Of course I cannot resist, though it would be easier not to play at all. (I would insert the eye roll smilie here but I lost that privilege long ago for overuse). ;)

been there LOL bf was like mmmm I love how your eyes go wide LMAO
SHEESHH LOL
I was a little too busy to be embarrsed or shy about his comment LMAO
but yeah well see we have trouble with my cumming something we are working on.
anyway hes a stubborn man and he believes in 2 way things. was important for him that I cum. he was gonna have it done one way or other (boy taurus are stubborn!) anyway so he attacked me with a vibrating egg. FUCKING tense shit!
my reflex was to pull away but he wouldnt seem to let me. hed follow me. I'd back up and hed move forward LMAO
after cummin once he said "you arent done yet" :eek:
I was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
I keept trying to pull away LOL.
after 3-4 times I couldnt breath anymore I was like "please....cant...no...more..." I have asthma couldnt breath anymore LMAO Felt like 30 minutes.
he says I like to cum out of control. whatever that was suppose to mean *Shrugs*

FungiUg said:

Another variation is making a woman cum over and over, helplessly. I think the longest I have done that is for an hour. That's fun too!

My favorite fantasy is to have a woman spank me hard. She would take my belt and whip me til my ass is stinging. I would be tied up and she would use my body however she wanted, taking me beyond my pain threshold. When she is done, she would have me kiss her feet and thank her for the punishment

Back