Favorite Movie Quotes

1941 was directed by Spielberg. Wilder was quite a bit older. I'll give you another hint: the release date was twenty-nine years before 1941. Or to put it another way, nine years after the events of the real 1941.

P.S. The other Wilder film quoted was released in 1944.
Sorry, I haven’t seen Sabrina or Sunset Blvd. However if you quoted something like:

“I believe it. My wife says, "Darling, you won't believe it, but I found the most adorable baby on our doorstep and I've decided to keep it for our very own. Now you won't believe it, but it's got exactly my eyes and nose." Why does she keep saying I won't believe it? I believe it! I believe it.”

Then… that I have seen. Or even…

”Sir Wilfrid, you've forgotten your brandy!”

…and of course, I love that she was saying the line to her real life husband. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Sorry, I haven’t seen Sabrina or Sunset Blvd. However if you quoted something like:

“I believe it. My wife says, "Darling, you won't believe it, but I found the most adorable baby on our doorstep and I've decided to keep it for our very own. Now you won't believe it, but it's got exactly my eyes and nose." Why does she keep saying I won't believe it? I believe it! I believe it.”

Then… that I have seen. Or even…

”Sir Wilfrid, you've forgotten your brandy!”

…and of course, I love that she was saying the line to her real life husband. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
It was Sunset Boulevard and Double Indemnity. So those quotes are not from the 1954 Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn? That one, I haven't seen. So what movie is that?

It was Sunset Boulevard and Double Indemnity. So those quotes are not from the 1954 Sabrina with Audrey Hepburn? That one, I haven't seen. So what movie is that?
oh, 44 not 54 (my brain shorted out there)… I just looked up what movies he directed in those years. I quoted 2 Wilder movies I love (actually have them both on DVD too). 🥰🥰🥰🥰

oh, 44 not 54 (my brain shorted out there)… I just looked up what movies he directed in those years. I quoted 2 Wilder movies I love (actually have them both on DVD too). 🥰🥰🥰🥰
So if one is Sabrina, what is the second one?

Hah, Barbara Stanwyck as a blonde.

Well, if there's a bright center of the universe, you're on the planet that is farthest from.

R.b3e8e7337d2c6e62bd4b2fee47897d5a

Everybody else up here acts like they've never seen a black man before. Why should the bear be different?

In my opinion, Sydney Poitier was overflowing with cool. 🥰🥰

SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT

"What's the charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking!?"
OMG! Thank you! The beginning of the movie, Jerry’s wife…

And I know that movie too… jaywalking… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t know how you do it… but you are doing it on purpose… 🤣🤣😁🤣

There are two rules to being a Broadway producer and the first one is never put your own money in the show.

What's the second one?

NEVER PUT YOUR OWN MONEY IN THE SHOW!!!!!

Back