Favorite Movie Quotes

“Try not to suck any sick on your way through the parking lot….Hey! You! Get back here!”

"There's nothing else; just us and the cameras and those wonderful people out there in the dark."

"Whenever I despair, I remember that the way of truth and love has always won. There may be tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fail. Think of it: always."

Very good. The full scene is below. It might be a Model A, which was produced until 1931, but I'm not sure. The car at the end of the movie (can there be spoilers for a movie this old?) is definitely not a Model A - that scene takes place in 1934.

I have seen the “Bonnie and Clyde death car” in person, pretty sure it was a 34. 😊😊😊

My least favourite of the three Indiana Jones movies, yes, in the happy world I live in there are only three Indiana Jones movies, three Star Wars movies, and the MCU wrapped up with End Game.
That is funny.. because I was enjoying the MCU but it kept just getting worse (to me)… kind of like watching politics in my country (the US). “Which of these two crooks do you like?”

Back