Favorite Movie Quotes

What’s your name, spaceman?

Ahhh Ummm…. Slarty Bartfast…

All this spy movie stuff is making me want to rewatch Page Eight with Rachel Weisz and Bill Nighy…
In a perfect world, Brenda D, I could catch a redeye out of Columbus to Las Vegas and watch an old Michael Caine movie in the wee hours with you… okay, well, a perfect world for me anyway 🙄😄
I’ll buy you breakfast at Dennys cause that’s the kind of big spender I am!

Well then YOU bettah bahRing it!

Oh, it’s already been BROUGHTEN!

Anál nathrach, orth' bháis's bethad, do chél dénmha.
Anál nathrach, orth' bháis's bethad, do chél dénmha.

"Well when i came home from school my head started to get really hot so i drank some cool water but it didnt do nothing so i laid in the bathtub for a while but then i realised it was my hair that was making my head so hot so i went into my kitchen and i shaved it all off....i dont want anyone to see..."

Only the finest people come from S London. Jus' sayin'

Jack Carter: You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.

Victor Melling: I haven't seen a walk like that since "Jurassic Park".

That said...Tom Hanks knows how to deliver lines too

'The Godfather' is the I Ching. 'The Godfather' is the sum of all wisdom. 'The Godfather' is the answer to any question. What should I pack for my summer vacation? 'Leave the gun, take the cannoli.' What day of the week is it? 'Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday.' "

War Face sir you've got a war face ah that's the war face now let me see your war. Face bullshit you didn't convince me let me see your real war. Face. You don't scare me work on it say yes sir.

- Duke: The lights are growing dim, Otto. I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.
- Otto: That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me.
- Duke: Yeah, but it still hurts.

OMG!!! Really??? I just watched that last week for the first time in... 30 years… and likes it much more than I did when I was in my 20’s. How funny I didn’t catch that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s a great movie, as a sci fi fan, one of my favorites, but it took me a while to place the quote too, I must have heard it a half dozen times but out of context it’s hard to place.

It’s a great movie, as a sci fi fan, one of my favorites, but it took me a while to place the quote too, I must have heard it a half dozen times but out of context it’s hard to place.
It's a weird movie in a way, totally different from the more popcorn Star Wars that had come out just before it. I think a lot of people needed to see it a few times in order to get it.

It's a weird movie in a way, totally different from the more popcorn Star Wars that had come out just before it. I think a lot of people needed to see it a few times in order to get it.
We kind of needed it, after the flood of bad Star Wars ripoffs and overproduced space films, something that was about the mystery of the unknown and how people can react to it in an optimistic way.
There’s not many movies like it.

I was not a Richard Dreyfuss fan. I thought he was very talented, but something just.. bugged me I guess. Probably it was his character in American Graffiti… I have always taken cars too seriously. 🤣🤣🤣 But I have seen him in stuff I thought his performance was amazing, and I have heard him talk and realized I would have loved him all along if I had given him a chance. I am a fan now.

His delivery of the line “No. You don't have people killed. I have people killed, I'm the bad guy. Remember?” I thought was awesome. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Not even going to say what movie he said that in…

Back