Favorite Movie Quotes

It's here. The thing is that over time Hartman grows to appreciate Joker's sheer nerve and tenacity. Later, he puts him in charge of the squad. Click YouTube link to watch video on their site.

Another war, but military training has been the same for thousands of years.

"You prissy little schoolgirl; you're the worst soldier in this whole company."
No takers, I guess.

Hartman respects Joker afterall, although you have to be a Marine to know what to look for. "He's got guts, and guts are enough."

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." No, that was not in a movie.

One of my favorites. A Fistful of Yen was like a movie within a movie. I used it once in a story where a theater usher (in 1977) has to listen to the same lines over and over again. (A real usher told me that about his job.) Detroit hasn't improved much since then.
I loved Enter The Dragon, and A Fistful of Yen was a great parody, paraphrase of that…

put him in the other cell, and give him a drink!

“Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will wrip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.”

“It’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.”

“Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will wrip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.”
Embarrassed to say I don’t recognize it

Back