Doc : In pace requiescat!

Tombstone

Doc : In vino veritas.
Ringo : Age quod agis.
Doc : Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego.
Ringo : Juventus stultorum magister.
Doc : In pace requiescat!

Tombstone
Doc Holliday and Johnny Ringo! I love that movie, but likely wouldn’t have figured out that was latin if you had not said so. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

"Soon All Of You Will Be Like Me... And Then Who Will Lock You Up In A Cellar?"​

"Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."... " So say goodnight to the bad guy. Last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, lemme tell you.".
anigif_enhanced-13126-1406835902-22.gif

Tree Trimmer: (To fellow tree trimmer after Lane falls into a dump truck when trying to commit suicide off of a bridge) Man, that’s a real shame when folks be throwin’ away a perfectly good white boy like that.

"And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"

"And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?"
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Hugo Drax (worst Bond film, best villain): "James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season"

Honorable mention (same villain): Look after Mr. Bond. See that some harm comes to him.

Back