Favorite Movie Quotes

OMG! He is close to my age too... And in my head, I can hear him saying it…. Working… working… I will get it (without a search)… 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for the challenge!!!
Oh… I am thinking that movie where he played a con who is getting out... is that from Con Air?

Tree Trimmer: (To fellow tree trimmer after Lane falls into a dump truck when trying to commit suicide off of a bridge) Man, that’s a real shame when folks be throwin’ away a perfectly good white boy like that.
Hint: Another line from same movie.....
I want my two dollars!!!!!!!!!

“From now on, we are enemies, You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only the ability to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature as far as I am able. I will ruin Your incarnation.”

“From now on, we are enemies, You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only the ability to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature as far as I am able. I will ruin Your incarnation.”
Amadeus.....Well!!!! There it is!

Brodie:
It's impossible, Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry her child?

T.S. Quint:
Sure, why not?

Brodie:
He's an alien, for Christ sake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.

"Now is not the time for verbal swordplay, for unlikely flights of imagination and wildly shifting perspectives, for metaphysical conceit, for wit. . . . Now is the time for simplicity. Now is the time for, dare I say it, kindness."

The lady of the lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by divine providence that I Arthur was to carry Excalibur...."That is why I am your king"......Reply.....Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government, Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.....Reply..... Be quiet! Reply....Well you just can't expect to wield supreme executive power just "cause some watery tart threw a sword at you"......sorry its a touch long, but I had to include both halves of the initial quote

The lady of the lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by divine providence that I Arthur was to carry Excalibur...."That is why I am your king"......Reply.....Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government, Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.....Reply..... Be quiet! Reply....Well you just can't expect to wield supreme executive power just "cause some watery tart threw a sword at you"......sorry its a touch long, but I had to include both halves of the initial quote
Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

Back