Favorite Movie Quotes

"In obtaining her objectives, she has been known to use torture, poison... and even her own sexual talents, which are said to be considerable. Her lovers, I am told, are listed more easily by number than by name. It is said that she chooses in the manner of a man... rather than wait to be chosen after womanly fashion."

8d8ca109ca3a923e00b991a4d2b018d8.jpg

"How nice. And what charming underclothes you both have. But here. Put these on. They'll make you feel less...vulnerable."

One more (same movie) ā€œWhat in the wide wide world of sports is going on here?ā€
The best I can do us that it's a goofy comedy... Something like what Will Ferrell would be in. šŸ˜œšŸ˜†.... (Apologies if way off.) šŸ¤“šŸ˜‰

The best I can do us that it's a goofy comedy... Something like what Will Ferrell would be in. šŸ˜œšŸ˜†.... (Apologies if way off.) šŸ¤“šŸ˜‰
Itā€™s from the early 70ā€™s, and was definitely a huge comedyā€¦. Likely influenced Will Ferrellā€¦

Itā€™s from the early 70ā€™s, and was definitely a huge comedyā€¦. Likely influenced Will Ferrellā€¦
I 1st guessed it (to myself) as Blazzing Saddles and then looked up to confirm it. (Before last persons post. ) Haha. I type slow.

Back