Favorite Movie Quotes

Anton Chigurh : Call it.
Gas Station Proprietor : Call it?
Anton Chigurh : Yes.
Gas Station Proprietor : For what?
Anton Chigurh : Just call it.
Gas Station Proprietor : Well, we need to know what we're calling it for here.
Anton Chigurh : You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair.
Gas Station Proprietor : I didn't put nothin' up.
Anton Chigurh : Yes, you did. You've been putting it up your whole life, you just didn't know it.
No time for old guys

"I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me"
That might be my favorite Star Wars movie… it is certainly in the top 3.

I don’t really have “favorites” of much anything, because there is so much cool stuff. I realized I say favorite too much when several days in a row, I wore “my favorite skirt”… and it was a different skirt every day.

But that movie? Really good!

I don’t really have “favorites” of much anything, because there is so much cool stuff. I realized I say favorite too much when several days in a row, I wore “my favorite skirt”… and it was a different skirt every day.

Which one is it? (I'm too lazy to google it.)

Indeed, I believe it's right there with the best of the original trilogy, it was done sooooo well ..and the soundtrack ....delightful! 😍😍

I am watching this movie right now as I type…

”Honey, I am more man than you will ever be, and more woman than you will ever get.”
Said by the totally awesome Antonio Fargas. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

"Hey, I'm gonna give you to the count of ten, to get your ugly, yellow, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead! 1, 2, 10!"

"No, he didn't slam into you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you. He rubbed you, and rubbing, son, is racing."

Days Of Thunder! 😊😊😊😊
That movie wasn’t that well received, mostly because it was Top Gun for Nascar fans. But there was a lot of talent there! Obviously Tom and Nicole, and Robert Duvall (I am a big fan of his work), and Randy Quaid playing a drastically different kind of a role than we saw in Independence Day - I think he doesn’t get enough credit for how really good he is.

That would be enough, but we also have Cary Elwes! Michael Rooker! John C Reilly! And Fred Dalton Thompson who later on served as a Senator from Tennessee for 8 years or so.

I was following Nascar back then, and supposedly a lot of the little bits from the movie were based on stuff that happened, but all on different teams. 🥰🥰🥰

Back