Favorite Movie Quotes

"You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other."

"You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other."
What is that?
And should I know it?

"Remember when you was a kid? You'd spend the whole fucking year waiting for summer vacation then it finally come and fly by just like that." "MmmHmm" "It's funny Jimmy, life has a way of passin' by faster than any old summer vacation. It really fucking does."

Tibbs:
I earned that money, ten hours a day, seven days a week.
Gillespie:
Colored can't earn that kind of money [a few hundred dollars], boy. Hell, that's more than I earn in a month! Now where did you earn it?!
Tibbs:
Philadelphia.
Gillespie:
Mississippi?
Tibbs:
Pennsylvania.
Gillespie:
Now just what do you do up there in little old Pennsylvania to earn that kind of money?
Tibbs:
I'm a police officer.
I love that movie! So good! Sidney Poitier, Rod Steiger, Lee Grant, Warren Oats and of course Anthony James played a creepy guy as only he could. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I was reminded today of one of my favorite movie quotes, “You made a shocking mess of my hair, you sadistic brute!

I thought it might be fun to start a thread of favorite quotes (please, no more than 4 or 5 lines, we don’t want the whole scene).

You can say where it is from, or let people guess. But this isn’t a “answer that, post a new one” thread… just post quotes you like, guess on where it’s from if you want to. Hopefully it will be fun, and some quotes are thought provoking, others are just plain funny (I love both). 🥰🥰🥰🥰
"Sir, Every Swinging Dick in this Platoon knows You're a 2nd G D Lieutenant would you do something with your bars"

I was reminded today of one of my favorite movie quotes, “You made a shocking mess of my hair, you sadistic brute!

I thought it might be fun to start a thread of favorite quotes (please, no more than 4 or 5 lines, we don’t want the whole scene).

You can say where it is from, or let people guess. But this isn’t a “answer that, post a new one” thread… just post quotes you like, guess on where it’s from if you want to. Hopefully it will be fun, and some quotes are thought provoking, others are just plain funny (I love both). 🥰🥰🥰🥰
"Over, Nothing is Over until We decided it is. Was it Over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor and it ain't Over now"

Back