Favorite Movie Quotes

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die”

"4:00, wallow in self-pity. 4:30, stare into the abyss. 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing. I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness." — The Grinch

"4:00, wallow in self-pity. 4:30, stare into the abyss. 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one. 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing. I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness." — The Grinch
I think I missed that version…. 🤣🤣🤣

You have to at least watch it since it isn't animated....🙄😉
I was pondering that… the fact it isn’t animated is why I didn’t ever watch it. A big part of what made Dr Seuss so fun, is the whimsical art. If others like live action versions, I am happy for them but not for me.

To me, it is kind of the same as watching a movie adaptation of a favorite novel and being sorely disappointed. 🤷‍♀️

Back