Favorite Movie Quotes

Holy Jesus ā€¦. What is that ?!?!?!? What the FUCK is that ?!?!?!?!!!

No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just poolā€¦.nothing else. This is Ames mister.

I donā€™t know. I like that. Mr Hand, will I pass this class? Gee Mr. Spicoli, I donā€™t know! I really like that! You know what Iā€™m going to do? Iā€™m going to leave your words on this board for ALL My classes to enjoy. Giving you full credit of course Mr Spicoli!

One of the great scene stealing character actors...........
Absolutely. He stood out among the all star cast of the Magnificent 7ā€¦. And he didnā€™t even play one of the ā€œ7ā€.
ā€¦and had to look at his holster to put his gun back, every time (which made the director mad). And he still was the perfect embodiment of his character.

Last edited:
The movie.. exactly!

You should get a congratulatory spanking for that. I could handcuff you to the bed and help you with that, help you celebrate, you understand. And if you make too much noise, because I am such a caring woman, I could insert a ball gag for you. Ever the helpful, that is me. šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
OIP.n3VSS0yA9_jXdAm9vM2bvQHaHa

The movie.. exactly!

You should get a congratulatory spanking for that. I could handcuff you to the bed and help you with that, help you celebrate, you understand. And if you make too much noise, because I am such a caring woman, I could insert a ball gag for you. Ever the helpful, that is me. šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
( That was kind and sweet of you Mistress. Thanks.) "How can anyone care too much? "

Back