Favorite Movie Quotes

"There is a war on. How is it you are headed west?" "Well, we kinda face to the north and real sudden-like turn left."

and from the same movie

"No! You stay alive! If they don't kill you, they'll take you north up to the Huron lands. Submit, do you hear? You're strong! You survive! You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you! No matter how long it takes, no matter how far.

action_movie_quotes_42.jpg

@BrendaD, did you hear that some obnoxious undesirable cut down the Sycamore tree that featured in the movie Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves. It had been their for hundreds of years. The location was known as Sycamore Gap and is a section of Hadrians wall. Which of course we all know is on the way to Nottingham from the south coast :unsure:

On a brighter note, it has been reported that the tree will reshoot from the stump.

@BrendaD, did you hear that some obnoxious undesirable cut down the Sycamore tree that featured in the movie Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves. It had been their for hundreds of years. The location was known as Sycamore Gap and is a section of Hadrians wall. Which of course we all know is on the way to Nottingham from the south coast :unsure:

On a brighter note, it has been reported that the tree will reshoot from the stump.
I had heard that, it was heartbreaking! It blows my mind how some people have no appreciation for the past. Like painting graffiti over petroglyphs. 🤷‍♀️

"There is a war on. How is it you are headed west?" "Well, we kinda face to the north and real sudden-like turn left."

and from the same movie

"No! You stay alive! If they don't kill you, they'll take you north up to the Huron lands. Submit, do you hear? You're strong! You survive! You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you! No matter how long it takes, no matter how far. I will find you!"
Last of the Mohicans?

Back