Feb. contest

Would you still participate in the monthly contest without a prize?

• Yes

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I will for now, but I want prizes in the future, damn it!

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
WickedEve said:
If those are your eyes, then I demand nose and lips. Of course, I'll want neck and shoulders. And I have to have the chest. Is it broad and hairy? If it's not, lie to me. I would go further down, but... well, I will eventually. So, show me your lips? You don't have to pucker or anything like that.

will you drive me to pittsburgh at least?

i have to pick up my car.

we can discuss hairy lies on the way.

Re: I'll be there.

sandspike said:
Its not going to be a cupid type contest with hearts and candy
and all that stuff is it?

hell no! We are almost at some kind of consensus.

love may or may not be involved (as if it isn't always)

:heart:

PatCarrington said:
will you drive me to pittsburgh at least?

i have to pick up my car.

we can discuss hairy lies on the way.
Maybe you can help me with my panties. Which is sexier in a poem: Pulling panties down or taking them off?

Tristesse said:
At the risk of interrupting the flow of convesation here..............

..I'm in for a Feb contest - prize or not. We never had prizes for the STDs and they produced some great stuff - so what's the diff?

Um, I never heard of STD's producing great stuff

I thought it was more penile discharge or canker sorers or little things crawling around

I almost forgot warts and um blindness?

WickedEve said:
Maybe you can help me with my panties. Which is sexier in a poem: Pulling panties down or taking them off?

are you in a car? :) .....in the poem, i mean.

Re: Re: I'll be there.

annaswirls said:
hell no! We are almost at some kind of consensus.

love may or may not be involved (as if it isn't always)

:heart:
I thought we had a theme for Feb. I sent one to Lauren last month, though it can be used later. And we have a prize now. I think we can come up with prizes each month. I have more books. :) And maybe some of us will be generous enough to donate a gift certificate. I know I would--maybe not as much as 25...

PatCarrington said:
are you in a car? :) .....in the poem, i mean.
Not in this one. This is a poem from oct. Something happened that involved my panties and now I'm trying to decide which is a bigger turn on. Pulling them down to my ankles or just taking them all the way off. Or I may just forget it and work on that weather poem.

Re: Re: Re: I'll be there.

WickedEve said:
I thought we had a theme for Feb. I sent one to Lauren last month, though it can be used later. And we have a prize now. I think we can come up with prizes each month. I have more books. :) And maybe some of us will be generous enough to donate a gift certificate. I know I would--maybe not as much as 25...
Oh, that's right!

I'll PM it to Anna. :D

WickedEve said:
Not in this one. This is a poem from oct. Something happened that involved my panties and now I'm trying to decide which is a bigger turn on. Pulling them down to my ankles or just taking them all the way off. Or I may just forget it and work on that weather poem.

i like the ankles.

it works in all weather, especially in summer....in the south.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll be there.

Lauren Hynde said:
Oh, that's right!

I'll PM it to Anna. :D

um is it Feb exclusive? We already had something picked out. I guess I could use it for a regular challenge

:whimper:

Tristesse said:
Behave, you two, or I'll be doing some spanking!

Behave? I always behave!

pasdeqici.gif

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll be there.

annaswirls said:
um is it Feb exclusive? We already had something picked out. I guess I could use it for a regular challenge

:whimper:
My idea (that I don't remember) can be used later. I didn't realize you were doing FEB until the L told me. So, use anything you want, use me, use toilet paper... hey, there's a challenge. lol Use the prize if you want.

PatCarrington said:
i like the ankles.

it works in all weather, especially in summer....in the south.
Then it shall be panties around the ankles--one ankle actually.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll be there.

WickedEve said:
My idea (that I don't remember) can be used later. I didn't realize you were doing FEB until the L told me. So, use anything you want, use me, use toilet paper... hey, there's a challenge. lol Use the prize if you want.

Thanks!

but only if I can provide a prize next time you do it :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'll be there.

annaswirls said:
Thanks!

but only if I can provide a prize next time you do it :)
is it going to be freaky? lol

PatCarrington said:
dangling cloth always works for me.
I like things that dangle, too. (I'm almost ashamed of myself for saying that.)

Dang!

. . .You guys can sure hijack a thread in a hurry!

To get back to the original question. I am not interested in a prize of any sort, but I will enter the contest if a bit of inspiration strikes. - I do not write well to strictures of theme nor time.

Tathagata said:
I refuse to comments on the similarities between sitting next to Eve and having a " sticky"

You know, I came home from work and I'm reading this thread, and I see this response. You miss no opportunity, do you? You're such a wiseass perve. :D

WickedEve said:
I like things that dangle, too. (I'm almost ashamed of myself for saying that.)

LOL!

Are you contributing that book? You're so cool. And I like the interview idea--I loved the ones you had on your sites.

Back