Female Authors

Svenskaflicka said:
Red checked gingham dress and army boots.

Transvestite with bad taste?

You mean that's in bad taste? I knew I should have bought the blue dress instead, darn it.

MG

*sings*

"Devil with a blue dress,
blue dress,
blue dress,
devil with a blue dress,
blue dress on..."
:devil:

I searched out his one and only other post so far. As I suspected ... from the Literotica personals ...

youngman21 said:
Hi there ladies

Im looking for an older women who would like to talk with a younger man (21) . You should be sexually open and if you write erotic stories and post them thats an added bonus.

I want to explore and know the world of mature women as i bet a lot of men would like to know what a woman wants ;-)

So if your intrested drop me a line and id love to chat with you and get to know you better.

Im 6ft dark brown eyes black hair and a nice toned muscular atheletic body.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168036

I think the mystery is solved. :rolleyes:

Unsurprising. I find that most men who come here seeking a woman's assistance for the sake of writing usually ask for specifics. They want a woman who can supply the specific help since--in most cases--not just any woman will do. For example, how do lesbians make love? They don't usually ask for private conversation, though sometimes they do. They're looking for perspective.

Most men who come here seeking a female author for chatting about writing are looking for cyber-coochie. I don't begrudge a guy using whatever options to find someone to hook up with, but please, be up front about it. That way he wouldn't get people like me responding to his request--I'm not what he's looking for.

Keep singing, Svenska, darn it, I'm getting my groove on, here.

MuffieGirl

We're getting awfully damned catty over here, aren't we?

As far as I can tell, this guy isn't bothering anyone. He's not misrepresenting, he's not trying to entrap anyone. If he's looking to start up something, that's his business. I think digging up an old post of his and publishing it here so we can giggle at him goes a bit beyond the call.

What's behind this is the unspoken assumption that all men are sleazeballs, right? Well, maybe we are, but that still doesn't make it right.

If a woman posts here trying to start something with a man, we gentleman souldn't start snickering and elbowing each other. We'd treat her with all the respect that a sexually frustrated poodle would give to someone's leg.

Be nice.

---dr.M.

KillerMuffin said:
Keep singing, Svenska, darn it, I'm getting my groove on, here.

MuffieGirl

*sings on*

"I may be a tiny chimney sweep,
but I've got an enormous broom..."

Originally posted by youngman21
Hi

I wondering if we have female authors who post erotic stories id like to chat with you and maybe you could help me out with my story.

if ur intrested pls drop me a line or reply to this message.
I think you should be careful what you wish for!

But thanks for the thread ... we've had fun!
:nana:

One upsmanship

Svenskaflicka said:
[B"I may be a tiny chimney sweep,
but I've got an enormous broom..."
[/B]

She was only a stableman's daughter
but all the horsemen knew her

KillerGirl

Ps. Nice work, Pooks

Re: One upsmanship

MathGirl said:
She was only a stableman's daughter
but all the horsemen knew her

KillerGirl

She was bred in ol' Kentucky, but she's only a crumb up here.
She's got crossed eyes and two buck teeth and a cauliflower ear,

Someday when we get married, and the vegetables are here,
We'll feed our entire family with her cauliflower ear.

(Three Stooges)

dr_mabeuse said:
We're getting awfully damned catty over here, aren't we?

As far as I can tell, this guy isn't bothering anyone. He's not misrepresenting, he's not trying to entrap anyone. If he's looking to start up something, that's his business. I think digging up an old post of his and publishing it here so we can giggle at him goes a bit beyond the call.

What's behind this is the unspoken assumption that all men are sleazeballs, right? Well, maybe we are, but that still doesn't make it right.

If a woman posts here trying to start something with a man, we gentleman souldn't start snickering and elbowing each other. We'd treat her with all the respect that a sexually frustrated poodle would give to someone's leg.

Be nice.

---dr.M.

Okay okay. Maybe I did go a little too far. :eek:

Bolding his post was probably just a bit more than was called for. ;)

Pookie the Ashamed :rose:

Oohhhhhhh,
The chimneys were dirty at Mrs. McFry's
And I'll grant they were worse down at Molly O'Clue's
But the chimney sweep said, with a gleam in his eye
"I've got a great tool here for cleaning the fluuuuuues..."

"For I may be a tiny chimney sweep
With a tiny grimy face
But I'm carrying a broom that makes strong girls weep,
Won't you let me up, up, up your fireplace?"

Pookie_grrl said:
Okay okay. Maybe I did go a little too far. :eek:

Bolding his post was probably just a bit more than was called for. ;)

Pookie the Ashamed :rose:

now now pookie,

if you had bolded and italicized, then it would have been a bit much.

as it is, i am proud of you!

:kiss: b

i didnt post this to play cyber grab ass

Hello Ladies and Gents

Thank you for your thoughtful replies its seems to some of you that i may have posted this so as to get some cyber grab ass or whatever MG said but that is not the case for me.

I want to write an erotic story like the ones i read on the site but because its my first time im unsure how to go about it. I wanted a female author because i wanted to colaborate with her or my be she could help me write one.

My intent is not to play cyber grab ass we have yahoo chat and msn chat to thank for that.

So if a female author is intrested in helping me pls send me an email or post on the site. Im new around here and dont know how things work yet but im a quick learner.

Thanks your ur time and posting replies

Well. Don't I just feel like there's egg smeared in my face. *sigh*

I apologize for my rudeness, youngman. I can't help you (I'm a bitch to collaborate with), but good luck in your search.

No worries

Thats allright MG

I didnt mean to sound rude but i guess when i first posted it may have seemed like i was looking for some ass but thats not the case and i accept ur apology.

But i would like to get to know u as an aquantance at first cuz im fairly new around here may be u could show the the ropes and in's and outs ???

hows that for a peace making deal ;-)

tc

Re: No worries

youngman21 said:
Thats allright MG

I didnt mean to sound rude but i guess when i first posted it may have seemed like i was looking for some ass but thats not the case and i accept ur apology.

But i would like to get to know u as an aquantance at first cuz im fairly new around here may be u could show the the ropes and in's and outs ???

hows that for a peace making deal ;-)

tc

Welcome to the Hangout. Good luck with finding someone to help you with your first story too.

Pookie

Thanks for the warm welcome

Pookie

Thank you very much for ur warm welcome. Hopefully ill find some one to help me out .

thanks once again
cheers

HELLO!!!!

:)

I would help but this week is one of them weeks... you know the ones when every pretends they don't know me; so they don't have to listen to me rant.

So, someone let me know who wins... the estrogen (GO TEAM), or the virgin.

LOL really I need coffee

getting to know you

YM-

lol, makes me feel soooo old to type that.

perhaps the best way to find someone with which to chat/collaborate is to hangout on the boards for awhile so you can get to know others and they can get to know you. the male friends that i have from lit are ones that i have been able to get to know in the "public" place of the boards. kind of a way to find out if you are "compatible".

also, read stories posted by authors that are active on the boards. get a feeling for who is writing stories that you like, both in genre and style.

hope to see you around,

:rose: b

Re: i didnt post this to play cyber grab ass

youngman21 said:
Hello Ladies and Gents

Thank you for your thoughtful replies...
Thank whatever deity/devine being you endorse for your good humour, YM. The last time this lot started off on a newbie he got in a right piss & threw his toys out of the pram.

As we say in da UK, nuff respek ;-) Enjoy your stay here.

Ax

PS Anyone up for some cyber grab-ass?

Re: Re: i didnt post this to play cyber grab ass

SlaveMasterUK said:
The last time this lot started off on a newbie he got in a right piss & threw his toys out of the pram.
I've been very good since then. And I stayed off this thread just to be safe. But welcome anyway, YM. :)

Re: Re: i didnt post this to play cyber grab ass

SlaveMasterUK said:
The last time this lot started off on a newbie he got in a right piss & threw his toys out of the pram.

This is going to have me giggling for weeks. I love this! I can almost hear Vinny Jones spouting it out. Ah, such a beautifual language.

May I quote you?

Back