Finally: The Sheep Thread

perdita said:
"sheep dotting the landscape" - makes me miss Pops.

Perdita ;)

I awoke this morning and thought I read...

"Sheep dotting the landscape" - makes me miss Plops.

DirtyJJ wlecome to the land of misfit avs. Baaarely recognized you among the others.

Svenskaflicka
Don't you know me well enough by now to know that I'll never allow anyone to put me in a fold???
Thaaaat is why you are the blaaaack sheep!

whispering_surrender
Okay, I have but one question for you all......Have you ever smelled a sheep farm?!? *shudder*
Nothing better than that pungent smell after a rainy day! None the less they are very friendly creatures! Baaaaa!

shepherdess,
Should we converse with a woman of such swashbuckling demeanor. It could be a trick, But I don't mind as long as she is petting me.

perdita said:
Whisper, this is virtual sheepdom, where Flicka is a black ewe and I'm a shepherdess. Let's keep reality out of this, eh?

Perdita ;)

What was I thinking? *bows head in shame*

Whisper :rose:

damppanties,

Is that a butter cup or just a little flower between your sheep? Hard to make out.

Yea, whispering join the genus Ovis

Okay, for one day and one day only! And that mostly because I couldn't stop laughing when this came up on the search! *laughs softly*

Whisper :rose:

A7inchPhildo said:
damppanties,

Is that a butter cup or just a little flower between your sheep? Hard to make out.

Please do not stare at my poor, little, cute sheep with those brown eyes in that brown-headed sheep of yours. You'll scare 'em!

Answer - well, I dunno and I hadn't even noticed it until you asked me. :p

Phil, I love those wacky eyes. You can be my sheep fool (as in jester, or Shakespeare), perfect position for you.

Perdita ;)

perdita said:
Phil, I love those wacky eyes. You can be my sheep fool (as in jester, or Shakespeare), perfect position for you.

Perdita ;)

That is good. You know my ISP addy is WryJoker kind of fitting I guess.

perdita said:
ROFL, Whisp (I like that diminutive).

Your shepherdess ;)

Like it too and started using it yesterday when I sent her a feedback on her very nice contest story. :)

WryFool, just so you're prepared:

In Shakespeare's day the real fools would walk up and down a courtly table hitting courtiers with pig bladders as they told their truths. Seriously, I even have a pic (copy of old engraving). This was done especially at 12th Night after the Mass of the Boy Bishops. Got it?

Perdita

Pierce, of course your flock is on a beach. Cool.

I like the nude sheep best, the alien sheep are pretty creepy.

baa-baa,

Perdita :)

whispering_surrender said:
Okay, I have but one question for you all......Have you ever smelled a sheep farm?!? Whisper :rose:

Much nicer smell than a pig farm or the inside of a battery hen factory. Smell depends on number of sheep per acre. My relations in Australia were lucky if they had five sheep per acre. In drought years it was acres per sheep.

Og

oggbashan said:
Much nicer smell than a pig farm or the inside of a battery hen factory. Smell depends on number of sheep per acre. My relations in Australia were lucky if they had five sheep per acre. In drought years it was acres per sheep.

Og

Pigs don't smell it is all the slop that smells. Pigs are actually very clean and make great pets! Until the neighbors dog gets a hold of the bacon boy. Chicks smell, puke my guts out! especially when hot water plucking. Gaging just thinking of it, that is why I do not like meat unless it is burned like a briket black

damppanties, That is the funniest av what a costume! Think of the bed room antics with that one! Baaaa! Oh yea hun baa again. That would not be beastiality would it?

A7inchPhildo said:
damppanties, That is the funniest av what a costume! Think of the bed room antics with that one! Baaaa! Oh yea hun baa again. That would not be beastiality would it?

Costume? What costume??

*Looks around*

Okay...I don't normally go along with the flock, but this was too amusing to pass up. A whole board covered in sheep AVs! Hehe.

perdita said:
WryFool, just so you're prepared:

In Shakespeare's day the real fools would walk up and down a courtly table hitting courtiers with pig bladders as they told their truths. Seriously, I even have a pic (copy of old engraving). This was done especially at 12th Night after the Mass of the Boy Bishops. Got it?

Perdita

I have no problems with the antics of the geek! I think it was my lifes calling to cry out in an insane manner all the dark esoterica,
so that all might enjoy a good repartee. Trust me I can take it and like to take it as well. In my family it was a good thing other wise you were not being loved if you were excluded from the "Cut up session".

I would enjoy seeing that copy. (on a serious note. I can PM my email)

Mhari said:
Okay...I don't normally go along with the flock, but this was too amusing to pass up. A whole board covered in sheep AVs! Hehe.

Are those sheep or "Lemings" hysterical!

damppanties
Costume? What costume??

Wow what an arousal you know how to play along don't ya!

(after thought I should make sure you are an "ewe" and not a "wether".)

Wry Phil, I hope you did not think I was doing a 'cut up' vis-a-vis fools. They're among my fave characters in Shakespeare and in Life.

Let me contact you first, it may take a while (days, weeks) to dig up the image. If I can't find it I'll go to the source (library text, or my former prof.)

Mhari, for a non-RL pic, that AV's the best!

Perdita

[edited RK to RL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back