Finally: The Sheep Thread

First one of the season, but it isn't sheep.

I better get the flock out of here!

Quasimodem,
You're one sick fuck! You bastard my side hurts from laughing. Dam that was too funny, I gotta send them to my brother. Saving the mistle toe for closer to Christmas. That might even be my x-mas card this year.

Just the thought of the second one sends me into a laughing fit.

"Gee, you're a sick bastard" The little hearts "killing me!" Phildo weezing trying to cach my breath, stop stop!

Thanks Quasi I have not laughed that hard in about two years!

A7inchPhildo said:
Quasimodem,
You're one sick fuck! You bastard my side hurts from laughing. Dam that was too funny, I gotta send them to my brother. Saving the mistle toe for closer to Christmas. That might even be my x-mas card this year.

Just the thought of the second one sends me into a laughing fit.

"Gee, you're a sick bastard" The little hearts "killing me!" Phildo weezing trying to cach my breath, stop stop!

Thanks Quasi I have not laughed that hard in about two years!
Quasi,

Great posts. I'm not certain, but I do believe A7 also liked them. :)

A7, nice win last night for the Jags.

Rumple Foreskin

Quasimodem said:
And this -

Yeah, yeah, I know. Can't pick up the attachment inside the "quote." Still, this one had to be given a ROFL.

(I refer to the "Sick bastard" cartoon. Was ever a sheep so lucky?)

The Jags won a game! I gave up two weeks ago.

That picture was very much to my taste in humor!

I was at the store alone and there were these sheep print comforters. I started cracking up. I am sure some of the on lookers were really questioning my stability.

Well time to let the sheep go to the slaughter house. Cooking right now, having "Lamb chop" for dinner tonight! Back to my av.

Svenskaflicka said:
The latest name you Norwegians call yourself..?:p
Speaking of which... I met an englishman downtown the other day, a nice bloke, but drunk as if there was no tomorrow. I mentioned just being in Norway.

"Norwegiansch, you say? Yea, I llllove dem. Lovely people, those skiing fjord-fuckers, really."

Icingsugar said:
"Norwegiansch, you say? Yea, I llllove dem. Lovely people, those skiing fjord-fuckers, really."
Ice-man,

Fjord-fuckers, eh? Aren't cultural differences so interesting? I did, or at least tried to do, most of mine in the back seat of a Chevy.

RF

Back