Finally: The Sheep Thread

perdita said:
Wry Phil, I hope you did not think I was doing a 'cut up' vis-a-vis fools. They're among my fave characters in Shakespeare and in Life.

Let me contact you first, it may take a while (days, weeks) to dig up the image. If I can't find it I'll go to the source (library text, or my former prof.)

Mhari, for a non-RL pic, that AV's the best!

Perdita

[edited RK to RL]

To be honest, no I never thought that way until just now! "Mine too!" No hurry I will be around, and if I am not there will be no need to show me. (Slaughter house) Baaaa!,Baaaa!,Baaaa!

damppanties said:
Please do make sure.

hint: damp panties. ;)

What is the proper way? Do sheep sniff around? Is it a taste thing? I don't know just asking. I am a sheep I will do what the others do! Bceause that is what sheep do! No bell on my neck, so I know I am not the bellwether. Yep not castrated, and not an ewe either.

This is lit just because "damp panties" is a name really means nothing as far as gender. Do you know how many PMs a week I get from guys asking to work my Phildo Av on me (LOL)? Especially when I have one of the females holding me. I Know I have male posted. So I write back explaining I am the Phildo and would not like that, but thanks for the thought. Baaaaa!

A7inchPhildo said:
What is the proper way? Do sheep sniff around? Is it a taste thing? I don't know just asking. I am a sheep I will do what the others do! Bceause that is what sheep do! No bell on my neck, so I know I am not the bellwether. Yep not castrated, and not an ewe either.

Let the mating season come around and you'll know what sheep do. ;)

A7inchPhildo said:
This is lit just because "damp panties" is a name really means nothing as far as gender. Do you know how many PMs a week I get from guys asking to work my Phildo Av on me (LOL)? Especially when I have one of the females holding me. I Know I have male posted. So I write back explaining I am the Phildo and would not like that, but thanks for the thought. Baaaaa!

I don't get PMs from any guys about my Lit name telling me to do anything. What am I doing wrong? :p
I get emails though. Hate them.

Well, I'm female and happy being one. :)

Edited: Can't you see those pink shoes? Do you actually think a male would... :eek:

damppanties said:
Let the mating season come around and you'll know what sheep do. ;)

I am ready now. Why wait?

I don't get PMs from any guys about my Lit name telling me to do anything. What am I doing wrong? :p
I get emails though. Hate them.

Well, I'm female and happy being one. :)

Edited: Can't you see those pink shoes? Do you actually think a male would... :eek:
Let me direct you to the Glbt. https://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29
And you can see what I am talking about.

Obvious I did assume that I just wanted to clear it up since it is not positive in your profile. Now about that sniffing thing...

Phil and Damp

OK, you two, this is your shepherdess: get a pen.

Perdita

A7inchPhildo said:
I am ready now. Why wait?

Dear Phil,

You wait because you don't know how to find out the difference between ewes and wethers. You would not want to... not find out and still go ahead with... the mating, would you? In the mating season, your hormones would kinda make you find out somehow.

What was that about the GLBT?

And it wasn't in my profile? If it wasn't, how do I put it in?

Re: Phil and Damp

perdita said:
OK, you two, this is your shepherdess: get a pen.

Perdita

Yes. I'll take one. AC and attached bath. Preferably one that overlooks the pasture. Room service? And I'd like a wake up call at 5.

To baaa, or not to baaa
Monologue from 'Lamblet'
by Sheepspeare

(Act III, Scene I.- A Room in the Castle.
ligne 56: Enter Lamblet.)

Performed with a 'bleat in the throat'.

Lamblet
To baaa, or not to baaa: that is the que-e-estion:
Whe-e-ther 'tis nobler in the maaa-aaa to suffer
The sli-i-ings and a-a-arr-ewes of outsheareous fo-o-ortune,
Or to ta-a-ake rams agai-ai-ainst a sheep of troubles,
A-a-and by oppo-o-osing end ram? To dye: two sheep;
No moor; and, by-y-y a sheep to say we end
The horn-ache and the thou-ou-ousand natural flocks
That flesh is here too, 'tis for consumption
Devou-ou-outly to baaa wish'd. To dye: two sheep;
Two sheep: persi-i-istent to scream: ay, they're the dumb
For in tha-a-at sheep of heath what screams may co-o-ome
When we ha-a-ave shorn of this mutton wool,
Must gi-i-ive us grass. The-e-ere's the respect
That makes insanity of such sheep life;
For who-o-o would shear the lips and horns of mine,
The shepherd's wrong, the prou-ou-oud ram's contumely,
The lambs of disprized lo-o-ove, the ewe's betrayal,
The i-i-insolence of sheepishness, and the spu-u-urns
The baaa-aatient maaa-aaarit of the unwooly steaks,
When he himse-e-elf flight this delicious steak
With a baaa-aaa-aaare lambkin? who would shepherds shear,
To bleat and shed u-u-under a sheary life,
But that the thread of some wool after shear,
The u-u-undiscover'd county from who's born
No lavender occurs, dazzles the hill,
And makes ewes rather shear those fleeces ewes have
Then dye -it bothers that ewes know not of?
Thus conscience does ma-a-ake shepherds of us all;
And thu-u-us the native ewe with dye-solution
Is painted o'er with the pencils of thought
And ewe disguises in great myth and nonsense
With this rega-a-ard their cutlets turn greeny
And lose the fame of attraction. Soft ewe now!
The hairy Ovinia! Ny-y-ymph, in thy horn-sizes
Baaa a-a-all my sheep ramember'd.........

Sorry I was off in study of the maing habbits.

I am not so sure I want to be a sheep anymore. Did you know there is a large percentage of gay sheep. That goes for female and male. But the strait males will basically fuck till there is no more and thus keeping the population alive during mating season.

What was that about the GLBT?
Nothing I was just saying some would certainly even males post an av with pink shoes. GLBT Gay, Les side of lit posting spot, try it some time.
And it wasn't in my profile? If it wasn't, how do I put it in?
Not as a difinative answer. Click on your own profile and see your Biography never actually says you are female. "Put it in" go to control panel and edit profile.

Yes. I'll take one. AC and attached bath. Preferably one that overlooks the pasture. Room service? And I'd like a wake up call at 5.
That is funny why would you need a view? Wake up call you think you are going to sleep! Baaaahh!

Zack, that was baa-ingly brilliant, utterly fine. Tell me you wrote it. Now we just need a genuine Yorkshire ram to recite it. I'll swoon.

Perdita

No, I didn't write it ... I was working on something similar and came across this on the Internet out of shear desperation. I'm too baaaaaaaaaad at poetry to write something like that.

Ewe could do it though, Perdita, you've herd more Sheepspeare than the rest of us combined

for Zack

Rats! And I was going to PM and ask if you had a webcam w/mic.

Thanks for posting it though, I plan to show it a few special friends.

Perdita ;)

Zack clearly has a talent for this sort of thing. I recommend that he finish whatever he was working on and post it here!

Mhari, just have to say again how much I love your AV. The bottom sheep one with its tiny legs up in the air kills me.

Perdita :)

Zack I will still give you the thanks for sharing that with us. And Heck for a bit you had great admiration from me. I am more impressed with you telling the truth. Where did you stumble across that if you still know?

I like that one too perdita. I still find it very funny to see all the sheep avs around lit.

A7inchPhildo said:
I still find it very funny to see all the sheep avs around lit.
Yeah, I'm enjoying it, esp. on other forums where people don't know what's happening (well, the only other forum I look at regularly is new poems).

I hate to say this, as I started this thread but I just couldn't bring myself to use a real sheep AV, so I call mine My Chicken-sheep AV.

I'll resign as shepherdess,

Perdita (no smilie for shame)

Dirty Deeds

There's a guy here in Seattle, Bob Rivers, that does absolutely brilliant song parodies (Twisted Tunes) for one of the local radio stations. I'm a huge AC/DC fan, so one of my favorites is "Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep" available here http://www.twistedtunes.com/show/vault/alpha.asp?Var=D

(Scroll down the list and click on your connection speed to hear it)

--Zack

(Phildo, can't remember where I found the Lamblet ... trolling the Internet in my inebriated state looking for sheep parodies for inspiration last night, I just stumbled across it)

perdita said:
Mhari, just have to say again how much I love your AV. The bottom sheep one with its tiny legs up in the air kills me.
*grins* That's why I decided to use it. It kept cracking me up. I was gonna use a real sheep pic, but this one was just too priceless.

Oh No Not Again

Not again, I go away for a couple of days, and the place is full of bloody sheep yet again:D

Mary had a little lamb, it was full of fun and frollicks, it tried to jump a five bar gate, and bloody near lost it's bo****ks.

Nice thread Purdy darling, like MG I've been longing to introduce my friends:D :devil:

Re: Dirty Deeds

Seattle Zack said:
There's a guy here in Seattle, Bob Rivers, that does absolutely brilliant song parodies (Twisted Tunes) for one of the local radio stations. I'm a huge AC/DC fan, so one of my favorites is "Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep" available here http://www.twistedtunes.com/show/vault/alpha.asp?Var=D

(Scroll down the list and click on your connection speed to hear it)

--Zack

(Phildo, can't remember where I found the Lamblet ... trolling the Internet in my inebriated state looking for sheep parodies for inspiration last night, I just stumbled across it)

Thats ok, I know how it is.

I started the song and my daughter wanted to know what that was all about playing in the background. (It's ok folks she is weeks away from lit age) Any way it was funny. Some of the other songs were good too.

Awe perdita you are not a chicken sheep! Are you?

I am happy to see Pop in the spirit of the Baaaaahh! Even if he lost his..., well he can be the bellwether.

Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep

(Parody of Dirty Deeds by AC/DC)

If you’re havin’ trouble with your barnyard friends
You got a thing for yews
Been countin’ sheep
But you’re not in bed
Here’s what you gotta’ do
Get outta the barn
Stay off the farm
Go read a nursery rhyme
Dial me 976-B-A-A-A
That kind of love’s a crime
Hey

Dirty deeds
Done with sheep
Dirty deeds
Little Bo Peep
Dirty deeds
Done with sheep
Dirty deeds and they’re done with sheep

My friend Larry has a little lamb
Her fleece is white as snow
He keeps braggin’ about her night and day
Someone should tell him no
Look at the flock
They’re all in shock
Here comes that mutton fan
Not that fleece
Give them some peace
Don’t be a barnyard man

Dirty deeds
Done with sheep
Dirty deeds
Little Bo Peep
Dirty deeds
Done with sheep

Velcro gloves, knee pads, late night dates
Done with Sheep
Warning signs, electric fences, High Voltage
Done with sheep
Dirty deeds
Don’t tell him what I done to you…
Done with sheep
Dirty deeds
Dirty deeds
Dirty deeds, done with sheep
Quiet girls, I think the shepherd’s comin’.

Re: Oh No Not Again

pop_54 said:
Nice thread Purdy darling, like MG I've been longing to introduce my friends:D :devil:
Ha ha, Pops, love, I've been waiting a long while to meet Blodwyn (the competition).

Purdy & Co. :kiss:

Back