For the love of DIRTY words

I have an infrequent lover (he's married so our chances are limited). When he penetrates me he always tells me how it feels. He says things like "Oh fuck your cunt is so tight!" Or "Love how your cunt grips my fucking cock!" When he says stuff like this it almost makes me orgasm. I love how he just says what is in the front of his mind. No filter, just stream of consciousness. Sometimes he lifts my legs up over his shoulders and penetrates me to the absolute max and says things like " Take all this fucking cock in that tight lil cunt!" He then gives me those final few extra hard, extra deep thrusts of his divine cock and begins filling me with his hot, thick, creamy seed. By this time I am in orgasmic heaven.
Tess, you totally understood what dirty talk is about!

I enjoy talking dirty frequently during sex, but haven't had too many women that also do it. My ex-wife was totally opposed to "being crude," which sucked, but there WAS one time where, while not dirty, she let out a statement that got me. She was riding me and as she got closer to cumming, she suddenly blurted out,

"God, it feels like you're splitting me in two..."

I don't know exactly what category one would file this under, but, every so often under extreme sexual arousal ... when my body reaches "full-on lustral tilt" " somewhere deep inside me, inside me comes a sound...a Feel-Sound... which is the only way I can describe it! it's a cross between a low-throat moan of pure pleasure and a wellspring of orgasmic release, the feeling is spiritual ...

I don't know exactly what category one would file this under, but, every so often under extreme sexual arousal ... when my body reaches "full-on lustral tilt" " somewhere deep inside me, inside me comes a sound...a Feel-Sound... which is the only way I can describe it! it's a cross between a low-throat moan of pure pleasure and a wellspring of orgasmic release, the feeling is spiritual ...
Is it sad I sometimes make a similar sound after biting into a forkful of steak?

Wearing a huge smile after reading your post...it clearly is a spiritual feeling when we near that eruptive moment when everything becomes one sensation...but I may be the ying to your yang as my vocals go into a soprano level squealy squeaky like sound that at times is almost a ratatatatat cadence to it...guess that's what is so beautiful about harmony...loved you bio btw.

Fistfucker. I know nothing about this, though I've heard it can be addictive.

Wearing a huge smile after reading your post...it clearly is a spiritual feeling when we near that eruptive moment when everything becomes one sensation...but I may be the ying to your yang as my vocals go into a soprano level squealy squeaky like sound that at times is almost a ratatatatat cadence to it...guess that's what is so beautiful about harmony...loved you bio btw.
who would ever think a sound could feel so good?...and, thank you for your support!

When she calls herself a slut.....
Yeah, not the most original dirty word.
Just hard not to cum inside her when I am close and she says "Fill your slut."

Back