Forever

WickedEve said:
What is your problem, girl? Can't you sense that the doc is a dripping mess of male sexuality? Dripping mess! Staple a mop to my ass and let me clean him up!

So lemme get this straight. While I was at work, you got engaged? And to a doctor? Man, my parents would be proud of you. Is he Jewish? Personally, I don't care, I'm asking for my parents who were very into that--they had a hierarchical list for my suitors: doctor, lawyer, dentist, cpa. And, well, Jewish. Of course I totally fucked up and married a Catholic librarian, and now well--I am not sure what ee is (besides extemely Irish), but he does know all Bob Dylan's lyrics.

What was this thread about again?

Which soaks up dripping male sensuality better the sponge or the mop?

*insert law and order noise*

Will Eve staple both sponges and mops to her ass to save him from drowing in his own dripping mess?

*Catbabe* said:

Will Eve staple both sponges and mops to her ass to save him from drowing in his own dripping mess?

I'm thinkin Brillo pad.

*Catbabe* said:
Are we stapling the mop to your ass before or after your beef injection? I am such a rookie when it comes to this stuff...
It doesn't matter which one comes first. Either way you get a prick. But I have to admit that beef injections and ass stapling is a bit vanilla for me.

*Catbabe* said:

I think Velcro would be less damaging in the long run.... and maybe a Kevlar vest....in case of stray shots...

WickedEve said:
It doesn't matter which one comes first. Either way you get a prick. But I have to admit that beef injections and ass stapling is a bit vanilla for me.

I think I just saw your fiance run screaming from the thread.

Angeline said:
I'm thinkin Brillo pad.

Excellent idea Ange. I'm just not sure if the staples will catch those little wiry things or am I think steel wool. Maybe we should do steel wool, that sounds a little less vanilla for Eve: Mistress of the Dripping Manly Mess

*Catbabe* said:
Excellent idea Ange. I'm just not sure if the staples will catch those little wiry things or am I think steel wool. Maybe we should do steel wool, that sounds a little less vanilla for Eve: Mistress of the Dripping Manly Mess
Umm... let's just staple a poster or something to my ass. Or even better, let's just tape it on. I'm suddenly feeling a bit nilla.

Angeline said:
I think I just saw your fiance run screaming from the thread.
Oh, I lost another one. I really thought this one was going to marry me and help me raise my 17 children. One of them is 32 and he needs a daddy!

WickedEve said:
Umm... let's just staple a poster or something to my ass. Or even better, let's just tape it on. I'm suddenly feeling a bit nilla.

I dont think staple to my ass and nilla really mesh well, no matter what is being stapled to said ass.;)

WickedEve said:

You need a poster? You sure you don't want that one I told you about yesterday?

tungtied2u said:
You can't turn your head for a second Liar....these women work fast...
Turn your head for a sec and you'll find yourself wearing a mop. Hey, they could be a new fad for the really daring... or sexually depraved.

WickedEve said:
Turn your head for a sec and you'll find yourself wearing a mop. Hey, they could be a new fad for the really daring... or sexually depraved.

Tath probably left for Walmart 15 minutes ago.

:D

Beeeeeeep... beep, beep, beep

Good God, i thought we had sent this thread to the morgue. It seems I was premature in my announcement: it is ALIVE! But very, very sick.

A much flatter Flyguy

Liar said:
Cheers.

Now, what's this about a mop?

Cheers *G*

The mop was stapled to Eve's ass but now Ange is trying to force her to staple a Jesus poster there instead...you know the usual stuff.

Re: Beeeeeeep... beep, beep, beep

flyguy69 said:
Good God, i thought we had sent this thread to the morgue. It seems I was premature in my announcement: it is ALIVE! But very, very sick.

A much flatter Flyguy

Well I just had um some icy jagermeister and I'm sitting here giggling my head off.

Back