Free Thoughts~on One word...

:)

wildsweetone said:
yes, i'd like that middle bracelet in the second pic that i picked out on your trading thread. please send me your details so i can paypal you (might have to reset my paypal account up again).

and... isn't it about time you did a little tree planting there...?

:rose:

See if you can locate it again for me...let me know for sure which one, and I'll either make another (if we sold that one) or save it out for you.

And funny you said that...(seriously) have been looking for a special sapling to take up there. Just haven't found something that speaks to me yet...

Many Feathers said:
See if you can locate it again for me...let me know for sure which one, and I'll either make another (if we sold that one) or save it out for you.

And funny you said that...(seriously) have been looking for a special sapling to take up there. Just haven't found something that speaks to me yet...

put your listening ears on sweet man. all trees speak, we just need to know how to hear them. *smile*

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=23911292&posted=1#post23911292
the middle one in this trio... though if you make another, make it special and one off... i have need of a special treasure made of wood and stone. :rose:

Lol...

wildsweetone said:
put your listening ears on sweet man. all trees speak, we just need to know how to hear them. *smile*

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=23911292&posted=1#post23911292
the middle one in this trio... though if you make another, make it special and one off... i have need of a special treasure made of wood and stone. :rose:

That link brings up the entire page of photos....just click on "thee" photo, and paste that. *grin*

And...

Many Feathers said:
So middle cedar bead one then? :)

I like that one...it has cats-eye beads between the cedar. And...I'll need you to measure your wrist. (So I can ensure it will fit). Let me know (and fit it loose) when you measure as I'll add a couple of extra links for length for you to adjust

Can do...

wildsweetone said:
yes please, or something similar wood/stone

And my work always has an imperfection...nothing is perfect, That is our belief...

But can do. I'll make something special for you, just size me.

Err,,,,I mean. Well, you know what i mean. *grins*

Many Feathers said:
And my work always has an imperfection...nothing is perfect, That is our belief...

But can do. I'll make something special for you, just size me.

Err,,,,I mean. Well, you know what i mean. *grins*
god i needed that giggle. thank you :kiss:

using a tape measure - 6 inches without space (around my wrist dear. lol) so, maybe a little longer so it is not too tight? i work with my hands a lot and like freedom but at the same time don't want it catching on anything. fussy eh? :eek:

btw i love imperfections. they're very special.

Hmmmm

wildsweetone said:

using a tape measure - 6 inches without space (around my wrist dear. lol) so, maybe a little longer so it is not too tight? i work with my hands a lot and like freedom but at the same time don't want it catching on anything. fussy eh? :eek:

Sounds sorta familiar....six inches...without space...around your wrist. (interesting)...oh wait, youre talking the tape measure. <Whew> had me worried there for a moment. (But like working with the hands part too)

So can do...I'll get with you when its finished. :)

Many Feathers said:
Sounds sorta familiar....six inches...without space...around your wrist. (interesting)...oh wait, youre talking the tape measure. <Whew> had me worried there for a moment. (But like working with the hands part too)

just as well i love you eh? ;)

thank you :rose:

and *hugs* ty for the joy in a worrisome day.

Many Feathers said:

Looking for a new word, this is getting a bit ...

deep

:eek:

Seriously, I love you both. Perhaps I better jaunt off to beddy bye .. ;)

night night my frinds. Have a great one ~~

Yeah...

wildsweetone said:
just as well i love you eh? ;)

thank you :rose:

and *hugs* ty for the joy in a worrisome day.

I know how that goes. Glad I could help. And you're in my thoughts now too. :kiss:

Nighty nite...

RhymeFairy said:
Looking for a new word, this is getting a bit ...

deep

:eek:

Seriously, I love you both. Perhaps I better jaunt off to beddy bye .. ;)

night night my frinds. Have a great one ~~

Sexy one...

But like I said.

Clit....flick....pause.

*wink*

night night RF, sleep well sweet lady and have a great day tomorrow. :rose:

i'm off too... night night MF, send some sleepy dust my way if you've any left, either that or feathers. lol

:kiss:

Well...

wildsweetone said:
night night RF, sleep well sweet lady and have a great day tomorrow. :rose:

i'm off too... night night MF, send some sleepy dust my way if you've any left, either that or feathers. lol

:kiss:

Since I've sort of incorporated Thesandman stuff, into my Many Feathers stuff...I now sorta have these feathers with this honey dust powder like stuff thats sorta fun....so I can certainly sprinkle some of that....but not in your eyes. Its for other places....will that work? :)

A few writes last night. ;) :p

I am carried away
to our world
where everyday is a new day. We are
one, always together
walking these streets hypnotized
in the ever present love that shines
from the others eyes. I keep thinking back
dreaming of
when we sat and lunched, eyes never leaving
the others, just submersed into the downspirling
soul wrenching
wants of our two hearts, as one.

I lay drunken on memories
of what used to be. You, my love,
have spoiled me for any other. Yes, I have tasted
withered, been tied to, a love
that knows no bounds, ever present
in times off need, hardship and glee.
Always knowing, a never ending staircase
of we shall always be, cuffed together. I need
you now, more

than ever. Come, taste and partake
of all my wordily offerings. For they're yours
till eternity passes and time stands still. Till
the very end begins anew and we, become one
... again.

~~~~~~

kiss away these tiresome
days, take hand to head, guide
me through to another
day, where strawberries
and cream
are more than just
midnight longings.

~~~~~~

I wither and play, pay
special attention to your horn
of mischief. Mayhem and naught
to take, deliver
command my every desire.
Spread eagle
wide, tied. Post to post, dried
eyed. Visions pronounce
passion on the currents
as desire
pounces, renounce. Take
my wants, while you beg,
tended knee, slurping every
ounce.

:devil: :rose:

Last edited:
Hey girl how goes it???

Getting to know my way a little bit around town...doing a little bit at a time.

Went with Mav today while he got some test done at the Cardio guys...geeze sometimes it's dangerous to take me along.

They were doing a sonogram on his legs...the room was dark except for the screen...watching the screen the red and blue colors was kind of hypnotic....I dozed off :eek: dropped my coffee cup made a MESS all over my pants and the chair... :eek:

When the tech was done he turned on the lights and left the room..Mav picked up his pants that were located on the floor next to my chair..fist thing he said "My pants are wet!".....opps I got not only my pants but his too.Geeze all I could think of was my son R...everytime I would make a mess he would shake his head and say "MOM"...yeah I'm a mess maker :eek:

The Cowboy handled it well....we laughed and joked... :D

Just curious.

What is your favorite Classic poem? I've been reading across the web again. Looking up mostly love poetry. I keep finding sooo many that are truly inspiring. I'm not saying you have to post a love poem. Just, what speaks/has spoken to your heart???

Just curious, lol ;)

OK sweet one...

wildsweetone said:

Finished your bracelett...PM me your address kiddo so I can get this sent off to you. :)

RhymeFairy said:
Just curious.

What is your favorite Classic poem? I've been reading across the web again. Looking up mostly love poetry. I keep finding sooo many that are truly inspiring. I'm not saying you have to post a love poem. Just, what speaks/has spoken to your heart???

Just curious, lol ;)

You are very quixotic with your AVs lately. ;) Nice though! :devil:

Love poem..............

When You are Old
by W. B. Yeats

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,