Friends seeing your wife's nude pictures.

When I got my first computer and had nude pictures of downloaded pictures, my wife ask, why her pictures weren't there.
I told her that if they were and one of my friends came over and we got on the computer they would see. All see said was so,
but she'd show the ones I could have there. Next day a friend wanted to look something up on the internet and seen her picture.
She was in the other room and he yelled that she could mow his lawn anytime. After that she just said she didn't want to know
who seen her pictures. Here is the pictures he seen.
THAT is a fantastic muff! 😁

I have many pictures of my wife nude or semi nude.. some she knows about most she dosent know about.
I do have a guy friend who I have shared them with..
its exciting to show her over the years
I hope that when she finds out what you’re doing, she leaves you in ruins and you spend the rest of your life living behind a trash dumpster where you belong.

My husband shares my pictures with a friend at work. I control what he has on his phone. I send him (them) pictures fairly often under the guise of motivating them for work. I just like that they look at them and have nice and naughty comments for me to read. We also post on a few websites. I control it all and we both get turned on by it all. Here’s a couple that he’s shown to his friend.
All are exquisite photos. He should be proud to have a sexy wife. 😉

My husband shares my pictures with a friend at work. I control what he has on his phone. I send him (them) pictures fairly often under the guise of motivating them for work. I just like that they look at them and have nice and naughty comments for me to read. We also post on a few websites. I control it all and we both get turned on by it all. Here’s a couple that he’s shown to his friend.
Wow that’s hot such a motivation

You are a very sexy looking lady. Wish I was your hubbys friend an he'd show me your pictures. Love to see a lot more of you mmmm

When I got my first computer and had nude pictures of downloaded pictures, my wife ask, why her pictures weren't there.
I told her that if they were and one of my friends came over and we got on the computer they would see. All see said was so,
but she'd show the ones I could have there. Next day a friend wanted to look something up on the internet and seen her picture.
She was in the other room and he yelled that she could mow his lawn anytime. After that she just said she didn't want to know
who seen her pictures. Here is the pictures he seen.
Nice bush there!

I would like to know the friends response.. ')

I would be in huge trouble if she found out that I shared her nude pics with anyone. And, I am not inclined to share them anyway. But, I wish she would share some nude pictures of me... ;) :devil:

Does he need more friends?

I have many pictures of my wife nude or semi nude.. some she knows about most she dosent know about.
I do have a guy friend who I have shared them with..
its exciting to show her over the years
How do you take pics without her knowing?

Beautiful body you have. Like the fur you have too. Wish I was your hubby friend. So love to see new pictures of you all the time mmmmm

Yum!

Any man who would do that(without the wives consent needs a beat down and a divorce.

I have a feeling a lot of the 'women' in the am pic threads are guys pretending to be their wives showing the pics and getting off.

Agree. A girl I know fell out with her guy. To get revenge the guy decided to print her naughty pictures and give them to the guys in the bar. Although they enjoyed the view, they beat him up 😱

While browsing, I saw a naked photo of a female I know. Her and her husband live close by. I’m not sure which one of them posted it, or if she consented. Every time I saw her after I could hardly look her in the face and got aroused 😂

Back