Frottage: Hot or Not?

Love it. I have done it several times with a gay friend. Unfortunately, even though he is the only guy who knows I cross dress he is not into CDs so I have to wear men's underwear when I visit.

I'm also a fan of rubbing my frenulum on a clit. Frotting and tribbing at the same time in a fashion.
Frenulum on clit is really hot when there is lots of precum. Then lick her clit clean afterwards. Coats my mouth in silky goodness.

Isn't it just. I'm always the one to clean up with him or her but always share in a kiss afterwards

I think it's HOT!
I was introduced to it by a guy i hooked up with in a public toilet. We were stroking ourselves in view of each other, he moved closer, put his cock alongside mine and started stroking us together, I just moved my hand out of the way and we came over each other almost simultaneously.
Been a fan ever since.

It is definitely very hot!!
I had a very hot experience in a gym locker room. I was sitting on a bench having took a shower. When I look over at the hallway to the showers. There was a man in a towel rubbing himself seducing me. I got up and went back in the shower. They were individual showers. I opened the curtain and dropped my towel. I walked in the shower and he followed me in. We fondled each other and then frotted away. It was hot and slippery and the cum went flying. I met him there the next two days!

Frenulum on clit is really hot when there is lots of precum. Then lick her clit clean afterwards. Coats my mouth in silky goodness.
Frenulum on clit is a favorite of mine. Frottage looks great, but never done it. I am bi curious but haven’t acted on it. would love to stroke another guy and see where it leads. Would really like MMF to experiment.

Back