Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

eva-186.jpg

For those times when we cant have sex, (AF), then I love to straddle her stomach, look into her eyes, and unload all over her tummy and tits. :nana:

What a lovely thought that is Princess, as much fun as it is to spray it somewhere on her, which was all over the outside of her Pussy on Sunday, I do find the intimacy of filling her up with my cum so much more for me. :cathappy:

i love it all over.
inside my pussy the most though.

i also love it when he cums in his hand then wipes
it on my face or tits for me to clean off.

VaGentleOne said:
What a lovely thought that is Princess, as much fun as it is to spray it somewhere on her, which was all over the outside of her Pussy on Sunday, I do find the intimacy of filling her up with my cum so much more for me. :cathappy:

Oh, it was very much fun... although I look forward to feeling the warm of cum on my breasts very soon... :devil:

question

VaGentleOne said:
For those times when we cant have sex, (AF), then I love to straddle her stomach, look into her eyes, and unload all over her tummy and tits. :nana:

Why do you not have sex during AF? Never stopped me before!

I love feeling it on my face and in my mouth....God that drives me crazy and makes me want more.

I like to suck cock until he cums, in my mouth and face. Then have him
fuck my pussy with my cum covered face

Last edited:
Its a toss up between all over my tits while I play with my clit or onto my clit and then he can smack it with his cock.

Then again the face is good too.....to many options.

Lately, it's been on my tits... although, the other day it was a combo with stomach and tits and then he rubbed it in which was nice... :nana:

Whenever I cum with my partner, it's always great. But regardless of where it goes, if it's not in her pussy, I like at least some of it to be all over her hand, mostly because I love pulling out of her only to have her dive for my cock with her hand to finish me off :D

2 places......

Alll over my ass.....

Or I like to spread my pussy wide and have him or them shoot it all over my pussy. Then I rub it in till I cum.

Hornyslut :kiss:

hot

Nikkigirl_87 said:
I love feeling it on my face and in my mouth....God that drives me crazy and makes me want more.

that's about the hottest statement I've heard on here in a long time. Thanks, Nikki

Other then the good old fashioned way...Mmm deep in my ass, also like when he cums partly in my ass and on my back as he squeezes my ass, on other occasions in my mouth as I continue to suck his cock until he is hard again, tits and tummy is nice too. Mmmm

iemtzingu said:
Other then the good old fashioned way...Mmm deep in my ass, also like when he cums partly in my ass and on my back as he squeezes my ass, on other occasions in my mouth as I continue to suck his cock until he is hard again, tits and tummy is nice too. Mmmm

He's one lucky guy. I'd love to hear that just once in my life in person. Kudos!

Back