Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Yummy, been wanting to do that lately myself, the perfect ending to a nice titty fuck!

Eve_black said:
Today I feel like having it in my face and all over my tits. :)

I'm having a hankering for some cum in my mouth from a particular guy. :eek:

Depends on the mood really..

sometimes on my face, sometimes on my arse; when having sex, i love it in my pussy (or in my arse depending on how we do it).. back, legs, breasts.. i'll try anything once (or twice or thrice). i love swallowing too..

skarloey2210 said:
sometimes on my face, sometimes on my arse; when having sex, i love it in my pussy (or in my arse depending on how we do it).. back, legs, breasts.. i'll try anything once (or twice or thrice). i love swallowing too..

good girl !!

VaGentleOne said:
Yummy, been wanting to do that lately myself, the perfect ending to a nice titty fuck!

mmmm, yummy I love the feeling of cum drying on my skin..

May I say?

May I say that I really appreciate the comments from all the ladies here. Very hot and exciting.

Thanks one and all.

in my mouth....while i am suckin him... he cums so hard that way
on my tits.... i like to rub it on my nipples then lick my fingers
in my pussy....good ol' fashioned cumfest here...

an image

brandylyn1973 said:
in my mouth....while i am suckin him... he cums so hard that way
on my tits.... i like to rub it on my nipples then lick my fingers
in my pussy....good ol' fashioned cumfest here...

What a lovely image, dear. I love your talk....and your actions, too.

Wifes FAVORITE is to jackoff my load on her clit. She says it gives her a warm feeling all over. She will cum so fast its unreal if she pulls my head down to her pussy and holds me tightley and makes me lic her clean. She really gets off on this and I do too.

twincam said:
Wifes FAVORITE is to jackoff my load on her clit. She says it gives her a warm feeling all over. She will cum so fast its unreal if she pulls my head down to her pussy and holds me tightley and makes me lic her clean. She really gets off on this and I do too.

Absolutely!!!!!!!! I love when my guy is playing with his cock right between my legs and taps it, then unloads right on my clit.....I immediately go off!

Hello all

Tell me ladies do you get off if a man cleans your pussy after he has cum in you and then shares it with you in a great kiss trading his cum with you. I would like to know becaause I never done that. If it makes the ladies want more then I will start.

Unit113

Back