Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

doctor Seuss

doctor Seuss once wrote a book about where to find come didn't you know

Backside

Besides her pussy, my wife likes it between the cheeks of her ass.

Deep inside me. When he goes all stiff and holds me tight and I can feel the little jerks and spurts...

I do enjoy deep inside but to surprise me, it's good on my ass. The most surprising was on my face.

Eve_black said:
in my mouth after hes fucked my arse, I hope I get my wish tonight!
everything crossed for you............sounds wonderful

Boobs, bum, mouth or maybe my stomach or the small of my back. Easier to just say anywhere lol

:devil:

My wife prefers it inside her pussy. Like many of the fine ladies here have mentioned, she loves the feeling of it squirting into her. It gives her an unmatched feeling of connectedness and intimacy with me, which I completely understand.

Plus, if we had to clean all that up every time we shagged, we'd spend the other half of our lives that were not having sex cleaning up after it, lol! :D

iciclely said:
everything crossed for you............sounds wonderful

Thanks icicley, I got half my wish! Maybe I'll get the other half today...

i've only known one girl that wanted to be cum on besides in. She wanted to try me cumming on her chest, but surprised her and it went a little further and landed on her face and hair. I thought she was going to be mad but she just smiled rolled over and said fucker.

The first time my friend and I had sex, he came on my back. Some of it ended up in my hair, which I teased him about, but I just thought it was funny. I told him it was a good conditioner.

Last night I pulled out and squeezed her ass cheeks around my cock as I squirted up her back, I wanted her to feel me throbbing between those sexy ass cheeks! :heart:

I love it when balls deep in her mouth and she keeps her mouth closed and just takes it all in. Then she continues sucking with all my cum in her mouth mmmmm.

I like to leave it up to the woman im with to make the choice of where i cum, but if im offered free reign it has to be across her tits everytime. Just something about seeing so much soft flesh get covered in my cum, makes me hard just thinking about doing it.

A girl i was with a few weeks ago asked me to cum on her lips, she help my cock against her lips as i came so my cum ran along them and dripped onto her tits, she wont be reading but id like to thank her. :)

I feel like having it in my mouth after he's fucked me from behind and made me cum, that way I can taste both of us. x

Back