Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Since I haven't had the pleasure yet of it in my mouth I would say either in my pussy or on my breasts.

This thread is just too good to go 4-5 days without a posting...especially for a guy that loves seeing a woman covered with cum.

depends on the mood

1. doggie style....pulls out and sprays all over my ass and back (luv the 'hot/warmth' of cum hitting my body

2. on my back....looking int a guys eyes as he pulls out and sprays my pubic area and tummy

My god this thread is incredible.

It really should be a sticky.. no pun intended. ;)

have i posted here before? i have no idea. tits and mouth. :) cum is tasty (and it whitens teeth!!!!)

Always good to hear all the positives from the American Dental Association that are not openly publicized! ;)

In my mouth is most fun.

When he is behind me, inside me, or on my lower back and ass.

When I am on top inside me, then I can let it trickle onto him then lick it off yummy.

Good responses

I would like to thank all you women that have responded. It gave me a better understanding of what is a common desire, and who is just a prude.

Thanks again.

i love watching him cum between my thighs and on my chest and on my face and in my mouth but i love the feeling of it over my arse and back too..

The sweet spot...

I like to milk the cum from a guys cock with my pussy as he shoots his wetness deep inside me. Squeezing the last drops as he slowly withdraws from my pulsing lips.;)

Having just returned from an awsome vacation with the hubby, I was able to have him cum both on my tits and ass... I love to look at him when he's doing both but my tits are my favorite!

Back