Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

There's never really a bad place, is there?

Definitely enjoy cumming in her mouth and love the intimacy associated with deep inside her, either vaginally or anally.

There was one girl I loved being with. We'd be going at it, then when I was close, I'd pull out and we'd hold each other. I loved feeling the cum spraying in between us, on our stomachs.. as we'd continue to kiss. Very intimate.

Lately, I've been a boob man (as opposed to being a boob, man). Love to cum in between them, on them or on pushed together cleavage.. then rubbing it in. Nice.

In my mouth or any other hole for that matter. :devil: My fave is my mouth though. I don't like to waste such a good thing!

Sexy_Angel said:
In my mouth or any other hole for that matter. :devil: My fave is my mouth though. I don't like to waste such a good thing!

OOOO a milker...... :devil: ;)

If its during the week then definiately inside so I can feel it run out of me all day while Im working. If it'd during the weekend that I have to say on my stomach/belly button ring, my breast, or my face, whichever he chooses.

For me there is nothing hotter than to watch him over me, drenched with sweat, watching the sweat run down his chest, onto his stomach, as he is completely tensed up jacking off over me and when he sprays his huge load of hot cum all over my big tits, face, stomach, and in/around my mouth.

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my mouth, without question. Hubby's is tasty and if I lick it up, then there is less to clean up. Everyone wins!

If its during the week then definiately inside so I can feel it run out of me all day while Im working. If it'd during the weekend that I have to say on my stomach/belly button ring, my breast, or my face, whichever he chooses.

For me there is nothing hotter than to watch him over me, drenched with sweat, watching the sweat run down his chest, onto his stomach, as he is completely tensed up jacking off over me and when he sprays his huge load of hot cum all over my big tits, face, stomach, and in/around my mouth.

holy jesus...straight to hell you sinner !!

Wow, if you ever in need of a volunteer, I'll step up!

I like it most anywhere, except my hair. Probably my tits is my favore because I love to watch a guy cum - watching both his face and his cock.

Breasts and stomach; I'll let him shoot off in my mouth if he's been good or if I want to treat him.

Man, where the hell are you ladies hiding at? I can't find any of you in Seattle.

Horns up to you all for your cum recieving abilities!!!

definintely

in my pussy

To me, nothing is hotter than being fucked hard, watching his face and hearing him let loose when he shoots his load deep inside me, and waiting a while until I get up... It's kinky, I know, but I like having a bit of him lingering inside me beyond the time he cums.

That being said, it's a luxury to experience that now. I'm not in a relationship with anyone right now, and I'd have to be with someone for quite a while to feel comfortable letting him cum inside me.

One more thing... I get off on letting a man cum wherever it is he likes most - whenever possible and safe. Knowing he's so excited at the prospect of being able to cum wherever it is he wants to most... very gratifying.

Usually I'd say on my face/in my mouth, but lately I've been in the mood to have a guy cum deep in my ass.

Usually I'd say on my face/in my mouth, but lately I've been in the mood to have a guy cum deep in my ass.

I love that. Her ass is so tight around my cock. Cumming deep is so hot, especially when her ass is squeezing so tight against my cock. There is nothing better or hotter.

1) Vagina. I love to feel a man orgasm.
2) Asshole. See Above.
3) Mouth. BJs are work and I want my reward for a job well done.
4) Chest or stomach.
5) Back or top of my butt.

How about this for a weird one: up my nose.
It took a couple of tires to get the timing right but it was one of the most unbelievable feelings. Not unbelievable like as in an orgasm but just really really really different.

It took a couple of tires to get the timing right but it was one of the most unbelievable feelings. Not unbelievable like as in an orgasm but just really really really different.
that has to be one of the most intriguing things I've ever read here... and from your profile pic I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers from guys wanting to cum wherever you want them to. ;)

1) Vagina. I love to feel a man orgasm.
2) Asshole. See Above.
3) Mouth. BJs are work and I want my reward for a job well done.
4) Chest or stomach.
5) Back or top of my butt.

ok....you are officially invited to keep posting. :D

Back