Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

well...

It really depends on my mood (and his, too). If he has a strong preference or is turned on by any particular place, I'm usually game. :)

cum in your mouth, then kiss

anyone have a guy willing to do that?

I've always thought that would be incredibly erotic.

In my mouth, I love to feel his cock throb and pulse as he fills my mouth with cum. mmmmmmmmmm:devil:

Definitely love to cum on a girls breasts.

Hahaha well imagine seeing you here, Scarface ;) Remind me, did you ever lick your cum off after you came or did i? Or was I just lazy enough to get a towel and then hop on the bed for you to eat me out again? :p

My favorites include:

-In me ass. Love that. Fucking hot.
-On my titties haha Scarface ;)
-On his tummy so I can lick it off for him, on good Ol' Faithful...
-In my mouth (I swallow haha)

Best list everrr :heart:

I like it in my mouth so I can swallow some of it. Then let the rest dribble down my chin, scoop it up w my fingers and then greedily suck them while he watches.

I like it in my mouth so I can swallow some of it. Then let the rest dribble down my chin, scoop it up w my fingers and then greedily suck them while he watches.

Sweetie, you're amazing.

That's incredibly hot. :rose:
I think I have a female boner haha. :heart:

wow

So many sexy ladies love the love juice...I need to find a female like that in rl...my services are free of charge of course...hope yours are as well...good night to all you beautiful women

Hahaha well imagine seeing you here, Scarface ;) Remind me, did you ever lick your cum off after you came or did i? Or was I just lazy enough to get a towel and then hop on the bed for you to eat me out again? :p

My favorites include:

-In me ass. Love that. Fucking hot.
-On my titties haha Scarface ;)
-On his tummy so I can lick it off for him, on good Ol' Faithful...
-In my mouth (I swallow haha)

Best list everrr :heart:

I think we successfully accomplished three of those places one particular weekend, didn't we hon? Though I enjoyed licking your pussy repeatedly and making you cum all over yourself over and over, not to mention fingering your ass and your pussy and clit as well, it left me wanting to cum so fucking bad, I don't think I have ever cum so much or so far at once. I remember your face when you saw it finally shooting out of my cock, after all of the tension from earlier, towards your big beautiful breasts and finally splashing all over your tites and then when your face finally stopped from looking totally turned on and your mouth closed, it opened again as you pressed your breasts to your mouth and started licking up that mess. Wow, nice memories!

Back