Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Mmmm love a heavy cummer

My ass is a good place to start, followed by my hard nipples and big tits. And if I'm feeling extra naughty, down my throat... accommpanied by his big grunts and moans.

04.jpg

like someone said in one of the posts before it depends on my mood at the time sometimes i want him to cum inside of me other times in my mouth some times on my body other times on my asshole all depends on how i feel at the spur of the moment.:devil:

Its funny, but it changes with the mood. My favourite place would probably be on my face, I just love the look a man gives you when you've got his cum running down your cheek.
And tits covered in cum are really fun, like its a talking point or something.
But at other times, you just want it up your pussy so you can feel it running out of you slowly. Like a gift that keeps on giving!!!
But I remember once I went down on a guy and told him to put it on my face, and he said "No way, thats gross" and made me swallow it. Which was fine, but I thought guys like the face the most.

I like spraying my cum on a woman's tits, soooooo sexy:devil:

My face and my hair are my favourite places.

But I also like licking it off the floor or the bed :eek:

I love to feel it on my skin and then clean him afterwards.

Of course in my cunt or ass, or over my cunt and ass, directly into my mouth or wiped across my tongue all work well for me :)

Will you marry me?

I love to see a guy cum on my breasts see him cover my nipples with it...so hot

I love to watch a woman clean her tits with her tongue after I have cum on them...

cum on her

i love cum in her hands , while she wanks me with an oily cream,
or between her tits ... mmmmmmm i love it.
once i cum on her tits and then licked it with her. it was so erotic for me. unfortunatly it happend just once. i wish i could find someone dirty like me to play with...
love to talk about it, u can pm me...

bye
shaychick (M/47)

just get me dirty

It's been awhile since I've been here, but I've had many more experiences since....

I was almost taken advantage of, but I let him, so I can't complain. He sprayed his cum all over my lower section, then just pulled my pants up to let it dry.... I still don't know why I liked that.

It's been awhile since I've been here, but I've had many more experiences since....

I was almost taken advantage of, but I let him, so I can't complain. He sprayed his cum all over my lower section, then just pulled my pants up to let it dry.... I still don't know why I liked that.

I think the polite thing to do is to ask permission to put it anywhere your partner has not received it before. Anythibng done before the can reasonably assume is okay again but must respect a no if she says not.

Back