Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

It's been awhile since I've been here, but I've had many more experiences since....

I was almost taken advantage of, but I let him, so I can't complain. He sprayed his cum all over my lower section, then just pulled my pants up to let it dry.... I still don't know why I liked that.

Did you spend the rest of the day walking around feeling dirty down there. Every time you moved you were aware of his cum dried on you.

I love the thought of womens knickers getting messy from cum. Even if its after sex and as she is walking around some dribbles into her panties and leaves a stain.

I`ve got my top 3 places to spray it.

In/On her mouth and chin
Over her arse so it ends up running over her holes
Over her tits

I love having my hubby cum on my tits or on my pussy so it runs down the pussy lips and clit.

Just letting all you ladies know reading about taking it in the mouth is giving me a raging hard on. Aren't you all ashamed of yourselves now?

15.jpg

Depends on the situation, if we are having fun in a public place like a bathroom, car, or other non beach i love to shoot on the ass or tits and have her just rub it in and wear my load for the rest of the day as we run errands. If we are on the beach or in a place where shes just sitting on me wearing a skirt I love to shoot in her and know that she has my load leaking down her leg. for being at home it depends but mostly in or on the pussy lips or in her mouth

I like cumming on a women's tounge and then she spits it out so it drips down her lips and chin.

Second would be on her tits.

Third her ass.

All you women are frickin awesome!!!

I like cumming on a women's tounge and then she spits it out so it drips down her lips and chin.

Second would be on her tits.

Third her ass.

All you women are frickin awesome!!!

oooooohhhh...my favorite place, besides filling my hot pussy with it, is to
spray it all over my large breasts and nipples. I love how hot that feels, and
he loves to watch me massage it all into my tittie flesh.

oooooohhhh...my favorite place, besides filling my hot pussy with it, is to
spray it all over my large breasts and nipples. I love how hot that feels, and
he loves to watch me massage it all into my tittie flesh.

Very nice.

sometimes a lil leaks out...or it gets pulled out and splashed on my mouth and chin...

sometimes I have no choice and he keeps his cock inside me or in my ass when he cums, not much choice there!

sometimes a lil leaks out...or it gets pulled out and splashed on my mouth and chin...

sometimes I have no choice and he keeps his cock inside me or in my ass when he cums, not much choice there!

as if you mind :p

Yeah, sounds terrible that you can't help but let him dump his load inside of you!

Back