Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Inside me is my favourite, followed by in my mouth, then on my face. I love the feeling of cum dripping off my lips and chin, running down my nose.

I shoot really hard. Therefore, when I cum it's pretty much everywhere anyhow. From the belly to the breasts, and up to the mouth and in the hair too. All from one orgasm.

I hope that's ok. ;)

I shoot really hard. Therefore, when I cum it's pretty much everywhere anyhow. From the belly to the breasts, and up to the mouth and in the hair too. All from one orgasm.

I hope that's ok. ;)

That is so fucking hot. I want you to blow in the back of my throat while I fuck you deep and hard with my mouth :kiss:

Favorites are in my pussy or ass, but I would never say no to it anywhere!

Depends,

sometimes I like it deep inside and other times I like it all over my chest. I love to see a guy cum.

do you ladies enjoy your men tasting the fruits of their laborious "spraying"?

I enjoy it and my girlfriend really gets hot when i do it.

That is so fucking hot. I want you to blow in the back of my throat while I fuck you deep and hard with my mouth :kiss:

Would love to. I have a cam and will show if you wish to cum and see or watch. Send me a PM, but can find me on Yahoo Messenger using UGAgrad97.

thx...

my girl said: deep inside pussy, on boobs, on ass cheeks. in that order.:)

my girl said: deep inside pussy, on boobs, on ass cheeks. in that order.:)

All of the above, but I really really love him to cum on my toes. I can't begin to describe how it feels. It's just wow!

Has anyone else experienced the feeling, or am I alone? :confused:

MysteriousGirl :rose:

Back