Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

Wow - this thread makes me wanting a cock... Whew!

Cum... I love cum. It's not so much the taste as the erotic pleasure of pleasing my man. And it's like beer... you get used to t and after a while you like it... then you crave it.

I love having cum in my pussy.
I've never had it in my ass but I think I'd like that too.
I don't mind a cum full of mouth, I like to share lot, like a little dribble if it turns you on... or swollow.
You can come anywhere on me...
I prefer not all over my face and hair.

sexy!

I love it on my nipples, my tits, my back, my clit, my ass cheeks, my ass hole, my feet, all over my pussy, my hands and above my stomach.

I dont like it in my hair :p

MysteriousGirl :rose:

I love it on my nipples, my tits, my back, my clit, my ass cheeks, my ass hole, my feet, all over my pussy, my hands and above my stomach.

I dont like it in my hair :p

MysteriousGirl :rose:

That sure sounds like a great compromise :)

I think we are some hard core cum lovin' girls...

I know that the men wish there were more of use an we all lived next door. I can't say I'd mind either.

Would this quallify us girls as cum sluts???

I'm torn...the fell of it in my pussy is just so...natural, I guess, it's just beautiful. BUT, there is something about the way a guy looks at me when I swallow some, letting just a little dribble down my chin....this mix of feeling sexy and slutty that is very hard to top.

I think we are some hard core cum lovin' girls...

I know that the men wish there were more of use an we all lived next door. I can't say I'd mind either.

Would this quallify us girls as cum sluts???

We most certianly do, I bet it would be hot to be with a girl who loved cum, most hate it or just tolerate it

spray? :rolleyes: spray?!

hehe *puts on grammar hat, makes announcement*:D

*announces, matter of factly*

one does not *spray* cum. one shoots, spooges, ejects, launches, or ejaculates it. it is also possibly to squeeze cum out. but spraying? i think not. thus. (cause i haveta have a thus)

:rolleyes: thank you. we now return you to your scheduled programming.

ew... a tv commercial just ended "... and fill a whole glass." ew. :rolleyes: lol

it was an orange juice commercial.

I guess i can speak for my wife since i do know what she loves ...

on her tummy and all over her breasts when we're on the missionary position if i get to pull out in time :rolleyes: more times than not is deep inside her ;)

Cum

I have some right now that I would be willing to shoot anywhere you want me to.

i like it every where!

i cant really choose a favorite..but the top two are: in my ass and on my ass dripping down the back of my thighs!!!

i also love it on my feet :D and on my tits, in my mouth, on my face, on my face and glasses, on my tummy, on the arch of my back! i just love getting plastered :D anywhere and i dont care if it gets in my hair! sticky hair is a good reminder that it was a good night ;)

There needs to be a pic thread to go with this thread. Just so we can, you know, verify all of the ladies' answers. :)

i like it every where!

i cant really choose a favorite..but the top two are: in my ass and on my ass dripping down the back of my thighs!!!

i also love it on my feet :D and on my tits, in my mouth, on my face, on my face and glasses, on my tummy, on the arch of my back! i just love getting plastered :D anywhere and i dont care if it gets in my hair! sticky hair is a good reminder that it was a good night ;)

Remind me to spend one of those nights with you! That's hot! :devil:

Back