Guidance (closed for ericrodman101) [M/M]

Gerry was heartbroken. Everything Toby said about him was true. He was a monster. A guidance counsellor, a role model, a protector who'd led a student to a point of utter sexual degradation, and secretly enjoyed it. He'd let Forrester rape Toby. Just stood by and let it happen. Aided it. Participated. Got hard. Even now, Toby's face covered in his and the cop's semen, was the hottest thing Gerry could imagine. What sort of man thinks that?

There was so much Gerry wanted to say but every word, every phrase which formed in his head seemed woefully inadequate. Maybe the best thing was to leave Toby alone for a while, to wind down, to relax, to recover, to clean himself up.

"Hey," he said, trying to look grave and concerned over Toby's sobs. "I know...that was...pretty awful...yeah..."

Gerry cringed at how ridiculous he sounded. He clutched at a towel and dropped it onto Toby's stomach.

"Clean yourself up, kiddo. You've done great today, really great, and I love you for it. Love and admire you...hmmm...yeah. I'm just gonna step outside and make sure he's gone."

Toby didn't seem to react to the towel, or Gerry's words. He just kept muffling his little sobs behind his arms, his body shivering now and then. He waited, and he listened, and when he heard Gerry leave, he waited a little longer, and stopped holding himself back.

The boy had never cried like he cried during that time Gerry had left him alone in the shed - deep, gulping, shuddering sobs that wracked his whole body until his eyes burned and his stomach muscles hurt almost as much as his ass.

He could not have said how much time had passed but by this point, it wasn't just pain, misery, or even anger that had him weeping, although all of that was certainly contributing to his almost crazed outburst of intense emotion. Primary at the front of his mind was that Gerry had just said he loved him.

He loves me. My Daddy loves me. We love each other.

Was Gerry a bad man? Maybe. But he was Toby's man. A glow of warmth and pride was swelling inside the teen. He'd done something to make an adult love and admire him - it had been hard, but he'd made it through, and weren't there moments he actually did enjoy it? Not only the raw physicality of having a hard dick aggressively pounding him in either orifice, but also crass degradation of it all? He'd been used, cum all over, roughed up and discarded here on this filthy couch and he felt like a disgusting cum rag, and that was kind of alright. It was kind of satisfying.

He finally grabbed the towel and mopped off the smeared mess of tears, snot, and cum from his face before mopping up the rest of him, dealing with the worst of the cum and sweat. He'd get a shower as soon as he could, but for now he'd have to worry about getting dressed. It wasn't easy to move around at the moment, and just trying to get his underwear on was an awkward and painful process. Sore and exhausted, he just fell back on the sofa again and shut his eyes, hoping Gerry would come back soon and help him. And maybe hug and kiss him.

Gerry closed the door of the shed behind him and stood in the yard for a long moment. Even as he went back over what had just happened, the sound of Toby sobbing was audible through the shut door. How Gerry wanted to step inside and comfort the boy. Comfort him, hold him, kiss him, run his lips over the boy's cum-smeared face, run his hands over the boy's body, show the boy he loved him, loved him for what he was and what he was becoming, a pretty vulnerable boy, but a slut too.

A slut! The harsh word clanged in Gerry's head. Is that why he loved Toby? Loved him for being a slut. Daddy's little slut. Available. Willing. Sexy. Sex-crazed. The contrasting words were all jumbled up. Love. Lust. Cuddling. Fucking. He tried to picture Toby's face, the smooth white skin, the gentle mouth, the wild dark eyes. He could see them, for sure, in his mind's eye. Gerry pictured Toby, but not just the tender face he'd first met scowling outside his office. No, the picture in his head was all those things and more. Toby's mouth open, a fat cock thrusting between his lips, the boy's cheeks stretching, straining. Gagging. Coughing. Spitting. Semen on his face and in his hair. The strain of a face fuck, Forrester's or Gerry's he couldn't tell, on Toby's stressed features.

Gerry felt his cock stirring again, defying his trying to think less of Toby as a sex object and more as someone to love. Is that all Toby was? A sex object? Gerry put his hand on the front of his trousers, letting his cock twitch under the touch of his fingertips. Toby had looked so hot, so sexually perfect being face fucked by the cop. Like some wet dream cum to life, just for him, just for Gerry, a reward for his years of forbearance and patience and sufferance and denial. Maybe it was OK to see Toby as someone to love and as a sex object. Maybe they were two sides of the same coin. The one didn't diminish the other.

And did Toby complain? Well, yes, Gerry admitted to himself, a little. But he didn't get up and leave. No, he lay here and let the cop rape him, in front of his teacher, the sweet innocent dark eyes looking up as if to say 'I'm doing this for you, Daddy. I'm letting this stranger fuck me because you want me to. I'm letting him rape me for you...."

Jesus.....

Toby took a few minutes to rest before trying to move again. This time, he didn't bother trying to put on anything. He just tried standing.

Hot pain throbbed and radiated through his ass. He felt a tingle in his balls, and a warmth that spread up his body, filling his chest and belly. He felt destroyed, and yet, inexplicably, more powerful than he ever had in his life. He stood naked in the dirty shed, wishing he had a mirror to look into right now, because he felt sexy as hell.

Limping across the shed, still naked as the day he was born, Toby reached for the doorknob and pulled it a few inches open, peeking around it to find Gerry standing frozen in the yard, looking stunned.

"Gerry," he whispered. "Gerry... Gerry. Come. Come look at me. Look at me."

He could tell the older man wasn't sure what to expect, and Toby was okay with that. He was happy about that. He beckoned Gerry to come back inside, so he didn't have to expose himself, in case anyone could see over the fence or through a window.

"Look."

He stood as tall as he could manage, showing Gerry his naked body. He smirked puckishly and slid a hand down his flat young belly, drawing attention to the fact that his cock had hardened in the wake of all this. After all the roughness and the wrongness that had just gone down, even as tears still matted his lashes, he was hard, his eighteen-year-old cock standing straight and proud.

"See what a fucking whore I am, daddy?"

Gerry stood in the yard, torn between going into the house or back into the shed. He knew where Toby was, and in what condition. But Andrea? And the cop? The events of the morning, of the days since he'd met Toby piled upon him like an avalanche, the snow dark and deep, suffocating, relentlessly pushing him down.

And just when he'd resolved to go inside and check on Andrea, giving Toby whatever time he needed to recover, Gerry heard the shed door creak open behind him. Even in the shadow he could see Toby was still naked.

"Gerry, look at me," the boy whispered, beckoning his teacher back inside. Gerry followed, shutting the door behind him.

Toby stood proudly naked in the shed. A hand traced his body from the cheeky smirk on his face, down his pale torso to the mound of his cock, just as proudly swollen, hard like the first erection of the morning. The teen still sobbed a little, the tears glistening in the half light.

"See what a fucking whore I am, Daddy?"

Gerry almost fell over backwards. Toby was beautiful. Insanely beautiful and sexy and debauched. Just standing there, naked and cock ready. As if this was normal. Workaday. Gerry willed his own cock to harden, knowing full well he was way beyond another erection for the day. Fuck! What to do?

"What a beautiful fucking whore you are," he said, surprising himself that the words were out loud and not just in his thoughts. "Daddy's beautiful fucking teen whore..."

The older man stepped over to the boy, took him in his arms and kissed him. Gerry tasted himself and Forrester on Toby's face, their semen still pungent and greasy even as it dried on the boy's nose and cheeks and lips.

"My beautiful fucking whore..."

Gerry ran his hands down Toby's naked flanks, across his hips, the fingertips sliding together at his cock mound, and then teasing the top of the swollen organ. He wanted to be naked, but even more, wanted Toby's cock in his mouth. Gerry knelt. The cock head, pink and uncut, bobbed before him.

"I don't want to waste my boy's beautiful teen cock," he said looking up. Gerry leaned forward and let his nose brush against the cock for a moment, then opened his mouth, taking the warm, throbbing flesh between his lips.

Toby drank in the awed expression on his face like water in a desert. Daddy breathless and unsteady, seeming more infatuated and more in love than any man ever had with a woman, but with him - a filthy, crass, neglected, disastrously horny eighteen-year-old student, sticky with cum, piss, sweat, and tears, having taken two cocks today, even violently, and still within the first twenty-four hours of losing his virginity, and still crying. He had never felt proud of himself for anything, and no one had never been proud of him, but now the room was as redolent with pride as it was with the heavy smell of man sex.

He knew who he was now. Gerry knew who he was now. Daddy's beautiful fucking teen whore. He felt beautiful. Disgusting and beautiful all at once.

"Ohhh, yes daddy," he sighed, gently pushing his hips forward as he took Gerry's gray hair in his fists.

No touch had ever felt so sweet, pleasurable, or satisfying as this blowjob from his loving daddy did, in the wake of the violence he'd just experienced. He moaned and let his head loll back, sinking into the warmth of Gerry's mouth like into a hot tub.

"Fuck... I love you. I love your mouth. I'm your fucking teen whore, daddy - I was born for this. Ohhh, suck me. I want you to taste my cum."

Gerry felt Toby leaning into his mouth fuck, and then back, the teen's hard cock sliding deep into the top of his throat, then back until the older man checked its withdrawal by tightening his lips on the shaft. He listened to Toby groaning and muttering...yes Daddy yes...all the while savoring the sweet flesh in his mouth and anticipating another shot of cum. His own inability to harden up again melted away at the prospect of using his boy whore, whose capacity to get erect as many times as he liked seemed endless.

"I love your mouth...."

I love your cock, Gerry mused, running his tongue round the end and inside the foreskin during a brief moment before Toby plunged back in.

"I'm your fucking teen whore..."

And I'm your fucking daddy greedy for teen cock....

"I want you to taste my cum...."

Let me taste it, little Toby, flood my mouth, rinse my throat, fill my guts.....

Toby was reveling in the pleasure the older man took in his body. They gave each other pleasure in a continuous loop, and that was perfect and beautiful, even when there was crying, screaming, or gagging. He noticed Gerry struggling at times, but he wasn't going out of his way to choke the guy - Gerry just seemed determined to take Toby's cock down his throat, and Toby let him.

But when he felt himself getting close to climax, he took hold of Gerry's skull and pulled him back a little, making sure the tip of his cock would be on the man's tongue in time for him to shoot his load. With all the hard work his balls had been doing today, it wasn't an impressive load, but he shot a few small spurts of fresh cum across Gerry's tongue, gasping and trembling.

Almost immediately he bent down, ignoring the searing pain in his ass, and sealed his mouth over Gerry's so they could share his cum. He explored every bit of Gerry's mouth with his tongue before withdrawing, breathing hard.

"I fucking love you, you dirty old man. Now... maybe we can get clean. And get some goddamn rest!"

He chuckled warmly, a few tears still lingering at the edges of his eyes.

Gerry craved Toby's cock; in his mouth, on his tongue, down his throat, he didn't really care where. Just have it inside him where he could feel it, taste it, milk it, enjoy it.

And he liked it when Toby took a little control, pushing his cock hard into the older man, then pulling it back, teasing his tongue with the head, keeping Gerry guessing breathlessly just where and how deep the teen would go.

So when Gerry was expecting a throat dousing and received Toby's discharge across his tongue instead, it was both unexpected and pleasurable. Gerry stuck out his tongue and opened his eyes, looking up into Toby's cute face, watching the boy gasp and sigh.

And then they kissed. Hmmm. Mouths and lips and tongues and all that sweet semen, sloshing and sliding, Toby's tongue greasing the inside of Gerry's mouth all over again.

"...you dirty old man..."

There was something beyond alluring and arousing in such a simple phrase. Maybe it was the sheer truth of it. The way those few words summed up everything about Gerry and his relationship with Toby. He was a dirty old man. Nothing more, nothing less. A 53 year old, mature, experienced man in a position of trust who'd somehow managed to snare an 18 year old boy to be his clandestine lover. His fuck buddy. His boy whore. It was his oldest and most arousing wet dream. Fucking a teen. Fucking an 18 year old boy. Opening up the boy's body and putting his cock into him and fucking him. And letting him do the same in return. A dirty old man....

Gerry almost missed Toby saying he needed a rest, so engrossed was the older man in the idea of who and what he was. Rest? Yeah. Rest and reinvigorate and ready themselves for whatever activities this dirty old man and his youthful boy slut might get up to next.

"Yeah," Gerry said. "You wanna rest?" He felt tired too, now. Tired and spent. And not just because he and Toby had been fucking all morning. Tired after the Forrester interlude. Tired at having to sort out the Andrea question. Tired....but where should Toby rest?

"You stay here, kiddo," he said, "and I'll check on Andrea. I think she said she was going into work."

He stood and kissed Toby one more time, wanting to linger on the kid's cum-stained face, but pulling himself away and stepping out of the shed again and into the yard, just in time to see Andrea's car drive away up the street. He turned and opened the door.

"Yeah, she's gone. Come inside and clean up and then we can rest and think about what to do next."

For his lover's wife to have left the house made Toby believe that maybe the universe had something kind and merciful for him at last. He'd managed to get back into his clothes, although they felt extra disgusting on his filthy body. He only had to wear them long enough to traverse the yard and go back into the house, where he took Gerry's hand, and they went up to have another shower together.

No shower had ever felt so good, so needed, so cleansing. Toby leaned into Gerry, who helped him clean off and mercifully, did not try to penetrate him. He might have screamed bloody murder. Instead he just sighed sweetly and kissed his lover, whimpering now and then when Gerry gently swiped the washcloth over his well used ass.

With no concern that Andrea was imminently returning, the pair climbed back into Gerry's bed, naked and carefree. Toby draped half of his exhausted body over the older man's, clinging to his side. Probably there were things to talk about, but Toby wasn't talking until he had to. His mouth had already accomplished plenty today.

For a long time Gerry lay on his back on the bed...the marital bed...naked, Toby draped across him, also naked. The older man stared at the ceiling, conscious all the while of the boy's breathing, and his tired 53 year old cock stirring encouragingly although never resolving into anything approaching erect. Naked. On the bed. The two of the them. A mature man, a teacher and his 18 year old student. Madness. Gerry had no other word for it. Crazy, sick, perverted, sexy fucking madness.

Sexy. Fucking...his cock stirred again as if the raw, sore, hairy lump of vein-riddled meat retained a memory of everything which had gone before over the last few sex-filled days. Maybe his cock did retain a memory. Maybe Andrea and her feminist friends were right. Men think with their dicks. Gerry bent his eyes down trying to sight his cock as if it might wink back at him and confirm what he surmised. But Toby's head and naked shoulders filled his gaze.

Toby's head. Toby's shoulders. Toby's naked back. Toby's long, firm, tasty, teen cock. Toby's ravaged asshole. Toby's scrawny legs....

What a fucking mess. Gerry looked back up to the ceiling. The room was quiet and airless. He could hear no traffic, no wind, no bird song. No sound of Andrea returning, the car drawing up, the front door opening and closing, her footfall on the stairs, the door creaking open, the brief, inevitable pause and then the explosion. 'Yes Andrea,' Gerry imagined himself saying. 'I'm fucking a teenage boy. I'm fucking cute little Toby here. I'm putting my cock in his mouth, in his ass. I'm pumping him full of semen and when I'm done, I'm taking his cock in my mouth and letting him flood my guts with boy cum. Sweet boy cum, Andrea. Like those two young guys I saw you fucking here on this bed. Yes, dear Andrea. I know you've been fucking around too. So make something of it Andrea, make something of good old Gerry fucking a kid, or fuck off, Andrea. FUCK OFF!'

Gerry realized he'd said the last two words out loud. Loud enough to rouse Toby. The kid stirred and looked up at him.

Toby was exhausted in every way a kid could be, as well as in some very adult ways. His backside was complaining loudly about the treatment it had been subject to today, but it didn't prevent him from drifting off almost the same minute he had a chance to lay down with Gerry on that nice, comfortable bed in the warm glow of being loved and wanted.

It was therefore a hell of a shock to be woken with a fuck off!

Toby sucked in a sharp breath and blinked several times as Gerry's face came into focus. He furrowed his brow in confusion. Had he dreamed most of what happened today? Was he not supposed to be here anymore? The sharp words triggered his partially dormant fight-or-flight response, and he rose up onto his knees quickly, turning his upper body toward the doorway, presuming they had been walked in on. But there was no one here. No one for Gerry to talk to but him. No one for Gerry to cuss out but him.

"You fuck off," he shot back.

So it was fight that won out over flight. It usually did for the volatile boy. But this time, his fight was weak and subdued, his voice low and husky from lingering sleep. There was obvious confusion in his expression, almost hurt.

"You fuck off," Toby said, sounding half asleep, Gerry thought.

The older man tried to sit up against the pillows, but the teen was lying squarely across his lower torso. As he squirmed, his cock caught painfully under the naked boy. He winced, sank back, wincing again as skin pinched on skin.

"No, Jesus, no," Gerry said, reaching down to hold the boy by the shoulders, hoping to steady him for another attempt to sit up. "Wake up. Move kiddo. I'm caught underneath you."

Again the slightest movement pinched his cock.

"Fuck!" Gerry mustered his strength, threw Toby aside and freed of the weight, pulled himself up. Below his rounded stomach, his cock lay, red and sadly wilted like some dead sea creature, trapped by all that kelp-like pubic hair and now beached in its death throes. What the fuck did an 18 year old see in fucking a sad old relic, he thought.

"What the fuck, Toby. Are you OK?"

He smiled in anticipation of the teen lifting his head and meeting his eyes.

Toby rolled aside as Gerry tossed him off, landing on his back and immediately wincing, sucking in a sharp breath through clenched teeth. Looking down at himself, he could see the clear signs of bruising around his hips that he knew was from that asshole cop being so rough with him. So it had happened for real. And the searing pain in his ass reminded him of that even more obnoxiously.

The kid was no stranger to being bruised, but this time it was a reminder of something far more significant than the usual getting into scuffles at school. He still had mixed feelings about all of it. A bolt of anxiety shot through him when he remembered what a brutal experience it had been, but he remained proud of his ability to have endured it. There was very little in life a shitty, underachieving latchkey kid like him could accomplish that would be any good to anyone else, but was there something about having grown up as everyone else's punching bag that had prepared him to take one for the team now that he had someone he actually cared for, and who cared for him in return? They'd be fucked, both of them, if Toby hadn't been fucked. He'd done something. It was bad, and good at the same time. That was an improvement on only bad.

He finally looked up to meet the old man's gaze, calming a little more when he saw that Gerry wasn't about to kick him fully out of bed. He still didn't know why the guy had told him to fuck off - maybe it was just because he'd accidentally squished his junk.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, the fight in him having drained away already. He pulled his knees up and hugged them, wincing again.

"I don't know if I'm okay," he whimpered. "Maybe I'm not okay. My ass hurts. A lot. What am I supposed to do?"

He wondered if he should be seeing a doctor, but he didn't say this aloud. He worried a doctor would figure out what happened and call the cops, and either Gerry would get in trouble, or the cops would do even worse things to him, or both.

"Hey, don't be sorry. You've got nothing to say sorry for."

Gerry wanted to reach over and kiss Toby, but the kid pulled his knees up, screwed up his face and told Gerry he was sore. It was no surprise and Gerry cursed himself for not being smarter. The cop had raped Toby. There was no other word for it. While Gerry stood by and watched. And got hard. And of course, Toby would be injured. Bruised at best, but who knew what shape his ass was in?

"Let's get you to a doctor, kiddo," Gerry said trying to convey as much concern as he could. "You've had a tough day and you've been brave, but you don't have to put up with shit. I'm sorry I didn't ask earlier. Just let me to take a look first?"

Gerry bent Toby over the edge of the bed. He opened the kid's legs as tenderly as he could, thrilling at the feel of the warm, quivering flesh under his fingertips again. The teen's ass was red and angry. He couldn't see blood on Toby or the sheets. He resisted the urge to kneel down and push his face into the kid's butthole.

"Can you do a shit?" Gerry asked. "Do you need to do one? The doctor will ask before he examines you."

The doctor. But which one. Gerry watched Toby slink off to the bathroom. They couldn't go to Gerry's family doctor. It would have to be a clinic across town. The college clinic. That would be best. Anonymous. Probably a conga line of sexual injuries from freshmen cutting loose and hurting themselves in the sack. Like the daddy's girls and the dumb jocks who lined up outside his office to be counselled every morning about why they shouldn't be fucking without protection, or fucking their friends' dads or their moms, or anything with a cock or a cunt who said they were beautiful and put their hands down their pants.

Gerry dressed and stood at the bathroom door. "Are you OK?" No reply. "When you're done get dressed and come downstairs. We'll go to the college clinic."

And I'll ask about some of those blue pills, Gerry thought.

Despite his ordeals, Toby was touched beyond measure by the old man's tenderness. He'd experienced a lot of pain today, but this seemed to make up for most of it. Gerry soothed him, defended him, and cared for him, calling him kiddo, the way he loved so much. The way that reminded him that this man was his daddy. He couldn't even be worried about going to the doctor when Gerry was so sweet to him. Gerry would protect him. Toby had protected both of them, and now Gerry would protect him.

Then the man asked if he had to shit, and for a moment he almost felt as if he really were this man's kid, making an annoyed little whiny noise at an intrusive and embarrassing personal question. A much too old child being asked by a parent if he had to go number two.

Da-a-a-aaad...

At the moment he just wanted to forget his ass even existed, but he supposed he couldn't pretend that forever.

"I dunno... I dunno. I'll try. I guess."

He dragged himself to the bathroom and shut the door. He heard Gerry getting up and moving around. He sat and tried to relax, tried to transcend the pain. He clenched his teeth and breathed slowly through them.

Are you okay?

He didn't have an answer. He didn't know if he was, and he didn't trust himself to say anything right now without sobbing. Trying to pretend the pain wasn't there was not working. He half listened to what Gerry was saying but mostly just tried to numb himself.

It seemed like half an eternity later that he finally left the bathroom, limping and shuffling, and struggled back into his clothes. Another portion of an eternity was making his way down the stairs, wincing and clenching his jaw all the way.

By the time he reached the ground floor and spotted Gerry, he could not keep back his tears.

"Can I sit on a pillow in the car?" he whimpered pathetically.

Gerry drove across town to the college with Toby beside him sitting on a pillow. The boy was silent in the car, in obvious discomfort. Gerry ran everything he knew about gay sex through his mind. Which was very little. In fact just about everything he knew he'd learned in the last few days, which meant his knowledge of injury was zero. It was good that Toby wanted to see the doctor.

He parked by the college clinic and walked Toby inside. As he expected the place was bustling with students. Gerry looked about and realized he was probably the oldest person in the room by about thirty years. Toby, on the other hand, seemed to fit right in with the untidily dressed fresh-faced students. When did students get so young, Gerry thought.

The older man sat while Toby hovered. The receptionist took their details and said they'd be called. She couldn't say how long. But after a while someone called out 'Toby Keller Room 3' which the boy didn't seem to hear. Gerry stood and steered the teen towards the room, closing the door behind him.

The room was sparse, all white under harsh strip lighting, a torn curtain disclosing a dirty window. The doctor was seated behind his desk with his name on a board at the front. Dr Victor Phetmang. He was small and Asian, aged in his twenties maybe. Gerry always found it hard to guess how old Asian men were. They all looked twenty to him. The doctor was handsome, straight dark hair cut long, falling over his cleanshaven face, and a white medical gown. He looked up and nodded.

"Take a seat, please Toby. I am Dr Phetmang. And you must be Toby's father."

Toby was in a daze all the way to the clinic. It seemed a very long drive, but he was in his right mind enough to eventually recognize that Gerry must be deliberately taking them a fair ways from their usual stomping grounds, and that that was a good thing.

He was nervous at the clinic, worrying that being examined was going to be almost as bad as the original ordeal, but as soon as he set eyes on the dark-haired young doctor, he felt disarmed and much more at ease. This didn't look like a man who could possibly hurt him, certainly not on purpose. He didn't even look that old. Half Gerry's age, maybe less.

"I'd rather not sit right now, if that's okay," he spoke up, shifting in obvious discomfort. The pain was not as bad as it had been earlier, but he still wanted to stay off his ass if he had the option.

When Dr. Phetmang uttered the word "father", Toby blushed and grinned helplessly. He looked across at Gerry, his eyes dancing. He remembered their dinner together, when the man had asked him to call him "Uncle Gerry", and later, the waitress had referred to Toby as his "son". It was a fun game, one he still enjoyed. But when he looked at the doctor again, he knew right away that he wanted the man to be in on their little game. If the guy was going to be looking up his ass, and even prescribing Gerry those little blue pills, he might as well know right away what was happening between them. Maybe Toby was being reckless, but he remembered doctors were supposed to keep things confidential, so this could be an opportunity to actually let someone know about them. Voluntarily. Consensually.

"Not father," he corrected with a coy smirk. "Daddy, yes, but not father."

Gerry was tantalized by Toby's smart mouth response to the doctor, and the doctor's bemused look.

"I'm sorry...." the doctor began, then paused. "Daddy? I don't understand."

Gerry watched his eyes move back and forth between them in confusion.

"Mr Keller," he said addressing Gerry, "why don't you take a seat and your son can stand while he tells me what's the problem. Toby, is it painful to sit?"

Mr. Keller. Toby's eyes widened. He stared at the doctor for a moment, and then Gerry. There never had been a Mr. Keller except himself. In the space of a single breath, he experienced a vivid fantasy of Gerry actually being his father. His actual father. His heart started to speed up. Giggling nervously, he turned back to the doctor, shifting his weight awkwardly from foot to foot.

The doctor seemed so innocent. Toby was actually excited to see his face when he understood the truth.

"He's Mr. Metzler," Toby corrected the man, "and I'm not his son except when we play pretend. He's my... I'm his..."

The boy smirked and glanced at Gerry again. He wasn't sure if the old man had any better idea of how to explain their relationship.

"...yunno," was what Toby eventually concluded, quickly flicking his gaze back to the young Asian doctor, who seemed to be turning a shade or two darker around the cheeks and neck.

"Don't worry. I'm old enough."

Clearly trying to hide how flustered he was, Dr. Phetmang leaned over to check the form that had been stapled to the brand new chart, listing Toby Keller's relevant details. Toby was sure he must be checking his birthdate and making sure that he was telling the truth about being "old enough".

"Yeah, it's very painful to sit," Toby finally answered, keeping his eyes tightly on the young doctor. "But it wasn't him that hurt me. He's nice to me. It was another man did it."

The coy cheerfulness he'd been showing a moment ago faded pretty quickly when he referenced his reason for coming here. Without looking at Gerry this time, he reached for him, his hand landing on the man's shoulder and squeezing. Would Gerry hold his hand when the doctor examined him? Would he kiss him, in front of the doctor? Would Dr. Phetmang see that they loved each other?

Gerry watched the doctor's face flush. Toby's unfinished explanation jangled in his head. Should he finish it? By saying what? Lovers? Fuck buddies? Daddy and toyboy? Toby's hand squeezing his shoulder postponed the inevitable. Gerry smiled sheepishly, then looked down. Dr Phetmang's look of amazement was almost too comical, like the look of surprise on the faces of Korean actors in the KDrama potboilers he watched on Netflix. That look that said WHAAAAAAT!!!

Gerry leaned forward and placed his hands on Toby's shoulders.

"You see doctor. Toby and I are...how should I put this? Friends. Very good friends. Do you understand me? Toby is of age and he consents, we consent to our relationship, and I couldn't be happier. We are lovers, doctor. Gay lovers. We fuck. Now someone has hurt Toby and he needs you to examine his anus."

There, Gerry thought. I've said it. I've said it all. To a complete stranger. And he felt a little thrilled and empowered by having got it off his chest.

Toby leaned back against the older man, melting when Gerry told the doctor how happy he was that they were lovers. Gay lovers. God, it felt good to tell someone. So good, he had to lean his head back and reach up to take that bearded face between his and pull it down until their lips met. He flicked his tongue out, hoping that the doctor was seeing it as the kiss grew a little sloppy.

The boy broke the kiss with a low chuckle. "Okay, Daddy, okay - we're getting carried away. Best to remember the reason we're here."

Toby shifted his eyes back to the doctor, who was practically white knuckling on his desk, looking a bit sweaty. The boy could see the man's adam's apple bob as he struggled to clear his throat. It took a few more awkward moments, but Phetmang eventually seemed to recover himself, although he remained a bit less composed than before.

"You've been... sexually assaulted," the doctor finally spoke up, as neutrally as he could manage, despite his shamefully aroused state. "We would usually want to do a rape kit..."

"No," Toby insisted. "If that means the police getting involved, that's not what I want. Not gonna make a big thing of it. I know who did it, and I'm not gonna report him. I just want to make sure I'm not hurt bad."

Dr. Phetmang seemed conflicted, but ultimately nodded, clasping his hands together to keep them steady. "If you're sure, I can just... examine you then. I'll step outside, and you can get undressed and put one of these on."

The doctor offered him a paper gown, and Toby looked at it skeptically. "Do I have to wear it?"

"Well... I'm not... going to force you to. Most patients prefer to wear something."

"I don't care, especially not if you're gonna be looking up my butt anyway," Toby giggled. "You don't have to leave. I'll just get everything off real fast."

Toby turned to Gerry with an almost impish look on his face. He raised his arms in the air. "Wanna help me strip?"

Gerry saw the look in Toby's eyes and wondered what the kid was up to. Putting on a show for the doctor? Why? Because he could? Because he was a mischievous little prick who caused trouble for everyone. The doctor just stood there, paper gown folded across his arm, like a waiter taking an order. Toby was waving his arms in the air to ram home the message. The kid wanted to be stripped naked for the doctor's examination and who was Gerry to deny him.

"OK," Gerry said. "I'm sure the doctor is not a slave to the rules. If you don't want to wear the gown that'll do just fine. Gown or naked, the doctor can still examine you. But first I might just lock the door."

Gerry waited for the doctor to intervene or countermand him, but the poor guy looked almost catatonic. So Gerry stepped over and locked the door of the treatment room. Then turning back, he took hold of Toby's Tshirt and lifted it over the boy's head, exposing the scrawny, pale chest with its tiny pink nipples just begging to be sucked.

"Ahem," Gerry said taking hold of the elastic at the exposed waist of Toby's underwear, "and now the pants."

Toby was shocked at how readily the pain and trauma that had led to them needing to come here could be set aside. He hadn't had any idea in his head of flirting with a doctor today, but somehow it seemed so natural, and it was exhilarating beyond belief. As long as Gerry was up to play this game with him, he wanted to go further.

"Take 'em off, Daddy," he encouraged.

The teen kicked his shoes off and stepped out of the legs of his jeans and underwear as the old man pushed them down all at once. Was it his imagination or was Gerry doing it unnecessarily slowly? Giving the doc a real show? Was he getting off on showing off his boy?

The doctor seemed to catch himself once the boy's cock and balls were out in the open, and forced himself to glance away. He looked nervously at the door, as if wondering if he'd been pulled into some kind of a trap.

"It's okay," Toby spoke up, now naked except for his socks. He leaned back against Gerry again, reaching back to find one of his hands and lacing their fingers together. "I like being looked at. I really do. Are you embarrassed?"

Dr. Phetmang didn't seem to have an answer for this. He glanced quickly at Toby's semi erection.

"Sorry," the boy giggled. "Well, I bet this happens to you all the time. Yunno... when you're putting your fingers up guys' bums and stuff. So... you must be kinda used to it. I'm just really easily turned on. Right, Daddy?"

Talking dirty while exposing Toby's ass gave Gerry a feeling of power, especially when the doctor was so obviously uncomfortable. As the doctor pulled on a pair of rubber gloves Gerry looked for a wedding ring, but Dr Phetmang wasn't wearing anything. Not that a wedding ring meant anything. After all, Gerry was wearing his.

"That's enough joking around," Gerry said. "I'm sure Dr Phetmang has examined plenty of assholes, and not just the smart mouth ones."

He placed his hands on Toby's shoulders, winking to show the kid he wasn't cross with him, and guided him over the gurney.

"Bend down over the bed and I'll hold you still," Gerry said, looking down to see Toby's cock swelling. Had the doctor noticed? But it made Gerry harden, much more strongly now that time had passed since they fucked in the garden shed. "And kiddo, if it helps take your mind off a strange guy's fingers up your ass," he whispered, "you can suck my cock."

Gerry looked up to see if Dr Phetmang had heard, but he was busy with his hands on Toby's ass cheeks.

"OK," the doctor said. "I'm going to insert a speculum. It will be cold and it might hurt a little. You are mighty red down there."

Back