GUNFIGHT! (part 5)

It was JUDO who came up with the name, not me.

And it's also a widely accepted fact that as mighty as the pen may be, a single well-aimed gunshot will do the trick much faster. :p

Re: Analysis:Fish Bait

tungtied2u said:
After reading Reltne's comment's onmy poem, both the one's posted with his decision and the additional one's Lauren forwarded to me, I thought it might be approproaite to clarify my point of view on what I meant.

Then, after reading the comment by Boomerengue previous to this one, I had an epiphany, and realized even I had not realized what it meant.

Now all has become clear. The poem was about Tess and I. She the sexy, clever siren, tempting me yowards her net. I the gullible fish, thinking himself clever enough to avoid her trap.

And sure enough, I was snared and eaten for dinner. Ahh, but the excitement of the contest made it all worthwhile.

Thanks again, Tess

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Oh! *sigh I just found this. :kiss:

It's interesting how the meaning of a poem, particulary one written on the run so to speak, becomes clearer after a few reads. Will you polish and submit the fishy poem? I can't bring myself to study mine yet, may be later.

Thank YOU tung.

:heart: :kiss: :rose:

Back