~~Haiku River~~

bluerains said:
serene stony bank
alligator moon gleaming
down goes the salmon

I can't remember where I posted it but I had a Haiku that went like this.
(yours reminded me of it)

A Tiger sit
mouth full of white feathers
a Crane lands

whitecaps swell like feathers
flying in blue frequencies
Rain's just a bird maze

i read somewhere very recently about a river... the water that is coming is cleansing for the water that has just gone past.

does this ring any bells with anyone? i'd like to re-read it.

:rose:

wildsweetone said:
i read somewhere very recently about a river... the water that is coming is cleansing for the water that has just gone past.

does this ring any bells with anyone? i'd like to re-read it.

:rose:

I haven't read that but I do know that when fishing a river a stream fed into a river is clear water and the river murky so fish like to hang out at the mixture <grin

m a reference tech..

My Erotic Trail said:
I haven't read that but I do know that when fishing a river a stream fed into a river is clear water and the river murky so fish like to hang out at the mixture <grin

I have not found such an article...give me more info...I tried magportal and all my usual stash...no luck...but I did find this goodie...while looking ..Why is the sky blue..

http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200602/wildfile.html
I liked it... :eek:

bluerains said:
I have not found such an article...give me more info...I tried magportal and all my usual stash...no luck...but I did find this goodie...while looking ..Why is the sky blue..

http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200602/wildfile.html
I liked it... :eek:

that was interesting, I like tang <grin. I never consider urine drinking as a survival tip, trap moisture <grin. that was an interesting read on the how the sky is BLUE blue <grin..very interesting indeed, thanks.

What fish feel

What fish feel,
birds feel, I don't know--
the year ending.

Translated by Robert Hass

Matsuo Basho

Back