Happy Birthday sub princess

D's mariposa said:
Happy Birthday Sub Princess! (handing over a tube of aloe cream for your sore backside) Looks like your gonna need it!

Thank you for the aloe..... mmmmm soothing! :) And thank you for the happy birthday.....:rose:

hello dah-lin"

Happy b-day to you my sexy lil princess.....i am so glad that i am still the older of us...as that means when i ship myself in the purple bow...you'll still be young enough to be eager...I hope your day was great sweety and i hope to talk to you soon...:rose:

Happy birthday! I hope its a great one and that your bottom is red. :)

Re: hello dah-lin"

apet4you said:
Happy b-day to you my sexy lil princess.....i am so glad that i am still the older of us...as that means when i ship myself in the purple bow...you'll still be young enough to be eager...I hope your day was great sweety and i hope to talk to you soon...:rose:

Thank you pet! :rose: How many stamps do ya think it's gonna cost to send you all the way here anyway? LOL

my day was good, simple, quiet.... relaxing! my real fun and celebration will not come until i see Master.:devil:

Talk soon....:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Desdemona said:
Happy birthday! I hope its a great one and that your bottom is red. :)

Thank you Des....:rose:

i have read bits and pieces about your vacation, sounds like you had a great time. i'm very happy for you A/all..:)

my cyber bottom is quite red.. lots of spankings around here today. But the real birthday spanking will not be for a few more days.:D

sub princess said:
Thank you Des....:rose:

i have read bits and pieces about your vacation, sounds like you had a great time. i'm very happy for you A/all..:)

my cyber bottom is quite red.. lots of spankings around here today. But the real birthday spanking will not be for a few more days.:D

Thank you SP. I hope you enjoy the real thing when you get it. :)

Back